Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye)

Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye) Empty Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye)

Post by Passion Rose Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Paz's outfit:

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye) Christmas-Ball-dress

Passion waited outside of the Great Hall, anxiously waiting for Dye. He had asked her if she wanted to come, and said yes right away. She went through store after store, looking for the perfect dress. After she did, she was then waiting for the ball to come.

She sighed, and leaned against the wall.

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye) Empty Re: Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye)

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:30 pm

Dye hated dances, dancing, classy and formal wear. He didn't want to go to the ball, but it made his girlfriend happy, and because she means so much to him, he forced himself to go.

He was humming the song called parachute, repeating the line "I want fall out of love, I'll fall into you", and fixing his tie nervously.

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye) Tumblr_kyeegqIkej1qao0izo1_500

Then he saw Paz and she stunned him. It was like seeing perfection for the first time in his life, like waking up from a 20 year coma or being able to see everything after months of blindness.
    He couldn't control himself anymore and went to her, taking her in his arms and raising her slightly, so he was able to kiss her.
    Passion Rose
    Passion Rose
    Immortal
    Immortal

Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye) Empty Re: Christmas time with my love (Paz and Dye)

Post by Passion Rose Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 pm

She smiled shly as she saw Dye, staring at her with his mouth opened. When he kissed her, it was like the first time ever again. She kissed back with passion (no pun intended) and then rested her forehead to his. "You look stunning, Mr.who-stole-my-heart." She breathed softly.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:31 am

"No silly, you look stunning", he said as he kissed her nose gently. "I don't deserve you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:46 pm