Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A chance to meet Housemates?

A chance to meet Housemates? Empty A chance to meet Housemates?

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Matty entered the Griffindor common room and saw that nobody was in. His heart sank a little, he had hoped that just one person would be sitting there waiting to make a new friend.Matty had already made friends with a girl called Mel in Defence Against The Dark Arts, but she was in Ravenclaw and Matty thought he might get to know people in his own house. Nevertheless, he sat in an empty armchair in the corner of the common room. It was cosy enough. Matty began to think of what it was like at Hogwarts, every sinlge one of his teachers was very nice people, the lessons are interesting and just everything about this place seemed great. Matty saw this opportunity as a great time to practise the spell he is being taught in Defence Against The Dark Arts. He pulled out his wand and started practising "Lumos".

Time went by, and Matty was still practising, he decided to leave it and sat in the armchair and reflected some more. He was rather hoping someone would come to the common room to give him a chat. He sat in the chair and waited for a while to see if anyone would enter.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A chance to meet Housemates? Empty Re: A chance to meet Housemates?

Post by Belinda Green Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:36 pm

Bel entered the common room, seeing a boy sat silently looking lost in thought she took an empty chair infront of the fire not far from him and pulled out one of her textbooks from her bag at random.

Upon opening it she noticed it was the charms book. She had been reading for about five minutes when she was interupted by a voice making her jump slightly. With how quiet the boy had been she had forgotton she was not alone in the room.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm

"Hello, I'm Matty. It's nice to meet you." Matty said cautiously. He saw her jump up almost scared like and was quick to apologize. "I'm sorry, if I'm interrupting anything I'll be quiet?" Matty said. Matty felt like such an idiot, he didn't really like introducing himself to people. Mostly because he was shy and well, he never really had any friends in Muggle school, so he couldn't see what difference a Magical school would have. But he was determined to make an effort at least.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:55 pm

"No it's okay," she quickly reassured him.

"It's just that you were so quiet that i had forgot that there was someone else in here, on top of that i was also too involved with my reading." she gave a him a quick smile.

"I'm Belinda Green." she said introducing herself.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

"Hey Belinda. Are you in any of my classes? I'm sure i've seen you before? I've taken Divination, Duelling, Defence against the Dark Arts and Potions." Matty asked. He felt it was always good to get to know people. Matty relaxed a little in the armchair, he was ready to get up and walk out if Belinda wanted to focus on her book.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:22 pm

Bel closed her book placing it back in her bag.

"In that case you share all your classes except Divination with me." she replied.

"How are you liking the classes so far?" she asked.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Matty smiled. He knew someone in all of his classes. He was so unbelievably happy! "That's great!" Matty exclaimed. "Yeah I think they're great, don't you?" Matty looked at his wand "Saying that, Lumos has been giving me a tad of trouble, meh, i'll get it" He murmered.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:49 pm

"The key to all spells is confidince and determination," Bel said.

She looked down at her watch and quickly stood up grabbing her bag as she headed towards the exit, "Well i have to get going, i have somewhere i need to be. It was nice meeting you, hopefully next time we will be able to talk longer."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:08 pm

"Thank you for the chat Bel, it was nice. Yeah I might catch you in class sometime! Cya." Matty tried the spell a couple more times after Bel had left the common room. He looked at his watch and saw that it was time to go to a lesson. He packed his stuff and left the common room with a smile on his face.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Ariadne was having a very bad first day. She had been late to Charms, and she had been so late to Defence Against the Dark Arts that she had refused to enter the classroom for fear of embarrassment. She knew this would mark against her, but she hoped that if Professor Silver was at all nice, he could allow her to catch up merely by working hard.
    She sat down tentatively in front of the fire, pulling out her textbook to try and absorb any work she could to little success. She began to wonder to herself whether Gryffindor was really the right house for her. After all, her sisters had been in Hufflepuff. Perhaps she was better suited there...
    It wasn't long before she had fallen asleep, dropping her Defence textbook on the floor with a loud clatter.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:27 am