Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meet and Greet!!

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Meet and Greet!! Empty Meet and Greet!!

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Once he was sure he looked okay and he had on his new suit he slowly made his way down to the entrance hall where he should wait for Sophia. He was a little nervous about tonight, for one he hadn't done this since he was a kid at school so his dance moves were going to be a little stiff and for another? Well he couldn't even think about that just yet.

He positioned himself at the entrance of the great hall and polietly said hello to all those making their way in.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Meet and Greet!! Empty Re: Meet and Greet!!

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:24 pm

Meanwhile, elsewhere in the castle...

Sophia frowned at herself in the mirror, then shot a scowl at her familiar across the room. "Keep yer bludy comments tae yerself, ye glorified feaither duster," she growled at the raven.

Magus ruffled his feathers in indignation at this, turning about on his perch to face the corner. A small smile pulled at Sophia's lips, her eyes sparkling mischievously. Turning back to her reflection, she smoothed the front of her desk, her hands stopping to rest on her belly. It was a little over two months until she was due. Her first child. Hers and Ric's child.

"Let's go fin' yer father, now, shall we?" Sophia murmured.

The woman took her time navigating the stairs, as much for caution as for the simple fact that she loved walking the castle, regardless of how many times she had done so before. Sophia smiled fondly as she finally arrived at the Entrance Hall.

"Hello there, my bonnie man," she greeted Asric, walking over to join him. "Hae ye gotten everythin' sorted, then?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:52 pm

He nodded his greeting to one of the older students just as the voice he longed to hear reached his ears. "Hello..." He said before he was lost for words. He didn't think it was possible but he seemed to love this woman more and more each day.

"Wow... you look... wow." He said smiling a little embarrassed at his lack of words. He laughed looking down nervously before looking back up at her. "Yes, everything is perfect." He smiled kissing her on her forehead. "Hows the little fellow? Been kicking yet?" He asked placing his hands on her stomach.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Sophia grinned, flattered by Asric's reaction. "I should hope so," she quipped, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I tried on three other dresses before settlin' on this one. And ye look dashin' yerself, love.

"Well, he's been movin' a bit. Reckon, he's all caught up in th' excitement," Sophia replied, repositioning one of the man's hand. "I don't know as ye can feel it, though. He's nae really kickin'."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

He smiled. "What this old thing?" He said waving it off with a laugh. "You look beautiful whatever you wear, you just get even more breath taking everytime i see you. I seem to forget how truely beautiful you are, so its always a shock." He smiled placing a kiss on her lips.

He moved his hands with hers and stopped for a few seconds to feel. "Reckon hes going to be a right lil charmer in the years to come." He smiled sliding his arms around her waist. "I hope you weren't planning on sticking around here." He whispered. "I thought we could go elsewhere, maybe grab a bite to eat. You up for that?" He asked pulling back so he could look at her.

"Im sure we wont be missed. The Professors have it covered anyway."
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:57 am

"Sneaking out with ye?" she whispered back, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "I would love that. You know I'm not very good at sharin'." Sophia grinned up at him, slipping one of her hands into his. "Quick, let's go b'fore someone notices."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:12 am