Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

enchanted to meet you;;

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

enchanted to meet you;; Empty enchanted to meet you;;

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Alec walked in the Enchantments classroom and sighed. What was up with the usual early folks? He, who was never first, had arrived early in nearly every class.

Taking, his usual seat in the back, he waited for the others, tapping his fingers to the desk like a drum.
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

enchanted to meet you;; Empty Re: enchanted to meet you;;

Post by Juliet LaFleur Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:37 am

Tilly casually strolled into the classroom with a bottle of fire whiskey which she was sipping at, she then noticed she only had one student there. She took a seat behind her desk took one last gulp of her fire whiskey then placed it back into her hand bag and looked at the boy

" So do you know where the rest of the class is? or is this it?" she asked
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Alec glanced up when someone walked int he classroom and was surprised to find the Professor with a bottle of firewhiskey.

He smirked, someone who walked into class drinking firewhiskey couldn't be a bad person. Shrugging, he replied, "I'm sure I'm not the only one taking this class, but I have no idea where everyone else is. Probably skipping, first day and all."
    Juliet LaFleur
    Juliet LaFleur
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Juliet LaFleur Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:06 pm

The said perhaps people would be skipping the first day, Tilly then rolled her eyes " Um... well I guess I better teach you something or I won't get paid" she then ruffles through her papers trying to find her lesson plan for 4th years after a few minutes she found it

Tilly then got up and walked around to the front of her desk "Well.... thats not a to bad of a charm to start of with" she then looked upa t the boy

"Ok so we are going to be learning the summoning charm, so to cast this spell you must hold your wand firmly then swivel it in a anti clockwise motion and say the incantation Accio, and just make sure you speak very clearly when you say it, now throw me your textbook there"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:49 pm

Alec smirked and shrugged, "If you don't want to teach, it's okay. I can keep a secret."

He listened to the explanation and tilted his head to the side, it didn't seem like a really hard spell. He got his textbook and threw it at the professor, hoping she caught it or he'd be pretty screwed for hitting a teacher on the face with a book.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:22 am