Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Lettika Snow
Jace Renaldi
6 posters

Feast of Death (Invitationness)

Jace Renaldi
    Jace Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Feast of Death (Invitationness)  Empty Feast of Death (Invitationness)

Post by Jace Renaldi Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:03 am

Jace plopped down at the Hufflepuff table, wiping his eyes and yawning seven times in a row.
    He seriously wasn't used to waking up this early just to eat, but eating was important, very important and one of his favorite things at Hogwarts was the food, which he had missed very much, a long with his friends, who he hadn't had the chance to catch up with at all, he'd only run into Ariadne on the train, but not seen Melly, Lola or Letti at all.

But the boy was too tired to think about that right now, just few minutes earlier he had been forcing himself out of bed, into the school uniform and then all the way into the Great Hall, and he had plopped in the first seat he could find empty at the Hufflepuff table, near the door and wasn't planning on wasting anymore time thinking, just eating.

When he had filled his plate with delicious breakfast, he didn't waste another minute doing nothing and dug in, not even noticing the person (or persons) entering the Great Hall, not looking all together too happy).
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Feast of Death (Invitationness)  Empty Re: Feast of Death (Invitationness)

Post by Lettika Snow Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:27 am

When Letti had left Hogwarts, she had left thinking that all of her friends were still at Hogwarts having the time of their lives. What she didn't know (at least until she came back) was that Josh and Jace were MIA during that time too.

That alone would've been enough to make Letti angry. Add in the fact that every owl she sent was left unanswered, well, she was pissed.

But, if there was one thing that Letti had gotten better at while she was staying with her grandma, it was anger management. Maybe.

As the blond walked into the Great Hall that morning, her mind wasn't on the numerous ways she would murder the twins when she got her hands on them. No, she was thinking about the delicious pancakes that would be waiting at the Slytherin table. Well, she was, until she spotted Jace Renaldi himself stuffing his face at the Hufflepuff table.

Letti's eyes narrowed into slits of blue, a scowl pulling at her lips. Completely ignoring her past thoughts of fluffy goodness, the old, Azkaban worthy ones popped back into her head.

Marching forward, Letti stood across from where Jace was sitting, an icy glare burning holes in him.

"Jace," Letti growled, crossing her arms in front of her chest angrily.
    Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Joshua Renaldi Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:22 am

Joshua drug himself into the Great Hall for breakfast. It'd been so long since he had got up this early that it was hard for him now. Rubbing his eyes, he entered the Great Hall and headed towards the Gryffindor table, but before he could get there, he noticed that the notorious Lettika Snow had just approached his brother, Jace, not looking too happy. It was when Letti crossed her arms that Josh knew something bad was about to happen. Not really wanting to watch his brother get murdered, Joshua changed course and walked towards the Hufflepuff table where Jace sat with Letti standing across from him.

"Morning Jace, Letti," Joshua greeted them, not meeting Letti's eyes. He took a seat next to Jace and began piling a plate full of food, not caring that some of the other Hufflepuffs were looking at him like he was crazy. Joshua stuck his tongue out at a rather scared looking first year who immediately took her stuff and moved down the table. Sniggering, Joshua turned back to Jace. "Long time, no see, Letti. What crawled up your butt?"
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Melanie yawned, shaking her head from the loose ponytail she had said it up in when she had woken up, she decided against it on the last minute and slid the elastic band on her wrist as she entered the Great Hall, her eyes finding the Ravenclaw table, but not spotting anything but firsties she didn't know, her eyes then found the Gryffindor table in hope for Ariadne, but she wasn't there, as she turned to the next table, the Hufflepuff one, she noticed not only one of her friends, but three of them; Letti, Jace and Josh a.k.a. "The peeps that left but are back".

She smiled to her self, her smile widening and her mood brightening. "Hello kiddos!" she announced when she came closer to them, but then she stopped, noting the look on Letti's face. That wasn't a nice look...

What's up? She thought to herself, but a moment later she knew. Letti hasn't seen Jace and Jsh for a year has she? Oh shiz.
    This was going to be some hell of a breakfast.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:01 pm

The saying "Kill two birds with one stone" popped into Letti's head when Josh showed up. It was like Merlin wanted her to hurt them. Like all he wanted was for her to just get it over and done with.

"Josh," Letti said in greeting, switching her glare to him. "Yup, a really long time," she muttered, purposefully ignoring his question.

Apparently, Merlin didn't exactly want the twins dead. No, if he wanted that, Mel wouldn't had appeared.

"Hey, Mel," Letti said, smiling at her cousin before she turned back to the Renaldi twins. The smile slipped off, replace with an annoyed scowl.

"So, when exactly were you guys planning on returning any of my owls? Or coming to talk to me?" the Slytherin asked bitterly, her hand twitching subconsciously towards her wand.
    Jace Renaldi
    Jace Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jace Renaldi Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:13 pm

Mouth full, Jace had to force himself to look up from the food, mostly because he didn't want to stop eating but also because the voice he heard wasn't so pleasant.

The bacon in his mouth, fell out and dropped in his juice when he saw the face on Letti, his 'sister not by blood' and friend, that he hadn't seen for ages.

"LETTI!" he said, ignoring her tone and sounding cheery himself. "LET ME GIVE YOU A HUG BLONDIE!" he said, but before he could Josh had appeared. "Morning bro!" Jace managed to greet, before they were joined again, this time by Melly. "Hey Mel-" Jace barely managed out before Letti spoke, his face paled.

"Uuh.." he stammered. "Uhhh..." he tried to smile somewhat innocently. "My handwriting skills suck?"

Yep. He was dead.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:37 pm

Ari chose this particular moment to enter the Great Hall, yawning as she went. She noticed immediately a gathering around the Hufflepuff table, a gathering of her friends it appeared, and made her way over. Noticing they seemed to crowd around Jace and Josh, she bit back a grin. This was the thing Jace had said they'd been awaiting, the day when Letti would destroy him.

She could barely suppress a laugh as she heard the tail end of Jace's sentence, grinning. "Your lying skills are pretty crap, too."

She stood next to Mel, smiling slightly. "Josh, Letti! Long time no see." She put her head on Mel's shoulder, yawning again.

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:47 am

Lola yawned and rubbed her eyes when she entered the Great Hall, she had gone to bed late the night before and was suffering for it now.

She walked to the Hufflepuff table and noticed her friends there, Letti, Mel and Ari standing over Jace and Josh. She hadn't seen much of her friends since the school started so she decided to join them.

Only when she slid up to Josh did she notice the look on Letti's face, it was dead-serious. Letti must be seeing the boys for the first time now, since for like ever. She though to herself and fought a smirk that threatened to break out.

"Good morning, how are we all doing on this lovely day?" She asked and smiled.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:18 am

Mel grinned at Ariadne when she joined them, leaning backwards and towards the girl's ear the ravenclaw whispered "I think you came just in time for some killing," leaning back towards the others, she then asked loudly; "Can anyone hand me a piece of some bread? I'm dying here." she held out a hand, but didn't sit down, there weren't enough seats for the all of them because of some eating Puffles that had filled most spots now.

Another grin spread over the blonde's face when Lola joined them, and she wiggled her eyebrows slightly at her friend when she sat down next to Josh (Lola and Josh were a complicated love story of sorts, but Melly was all in on the Team Josh and Lola, even though she had taken the news about them rather.. weirdly at first, she had actually received the news of her friends being together (but wasn't sure if they still were) in this very room.)

Mel turned to Letti, flipping her hair over her shoulder, and grinning again, sending her cousin a look, after hearing Jace's lame-ass 'handwriting sucks' reply, Mel felt that maybe the boys did deserve some killing.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:39 pm

"My handwriting skills suck?"

Letti scoffed. Like that had ever stopped him from writing before, she thought darkly.

"Your lying skills are pretty crap, too," a new voice said. The blond looked over at the dark haired girl that she hadn;t seen in ages.

"Good to see ya, Ari," Letti grinned. "It is a lovely day, isn't it, Lola?" she added as said girl joined them.

She exchanged a look with her cousin before she glanced back at the twins, all remnants of the smile she was wearing gone.

"So? What exactly was it that kept you from picking up a quill and parchment and just writing 'hi'?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow in a last hitch attempt to let them redeem themselves (which wasn't really likely since she was about ready to curse them until they were dust).
    Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Joshua Renaldi Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:25 am

Joshua sniggered when Letti pointedly ignored his question. He smacked Jace on the arm for his lame excuse as to why we didn't write her.

"Heyo Mellybean, Ari," Joshua greeted them in turn as they joined their little group. His face lit up automatically when Lola sat on the bench next to him. He turned towards her and gave her a long, deep kiss, something that he had missed doing so very much.

"Well, you see, Letti. Our aunt, you know, the one who raised us, was very ill and we had to help take care of her. It was hard for us, we just didn't feel up to writing anyone. Happy?" Joshua explained to them. All of it was true, every last bit of it. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I would like to finish eating my breakfast."
    Jace Renaldi
    Jace Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jace Renaldi Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:39 pm

Jace nodded his head with Josh's 'speech' it was always better to let him do the talking, but before he could stop himself he felt the need to continue after Josh was done. "My handwriting does suck though," he said pointedly, before taking another large bite from his toast. "Youpwobarwledinwandafotallyunweadablewletter." he swallowed. "You wouldn't want an unreadable letter would you?" he grinned.

But the crowd of people around him didn't seem so cheery. "Tough crowd," he sighed and looked up at Letti. "Are you going to murder us? hide the bodies? Can I die while I'm eating, then it'll be pleasurable pain."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:15 pm

Mel pouted when no one seemed to be ready to hand her some food, she stomped her feet on the ground. "IM HUNGRY!" she held her handout further. "Someone hand me, something." she said, dramatically sighing at the end.

She then turned to Jace, and rolled her eyes. "I think Letti's allowed to kill you," she shrugged. "And you don't DESERVE food, you pig." she looked from Letti to Lola to Ariadne. "Boys, they never seem to be able to be normal while eating, though Jace and Josh are never really normal, are they?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

"Oooh, killing?!" Ari squealed in an overenthusiastic voice, before laughing and leaning on Mel's shoulder. She grinned at Letti. "I've missed you, lovely!" She straightened her face and looked at the Renaldi twins somberly as Letti talked.

"I think we shouldn't kill them," Ari pitched in, smiling. "I think we should torture them and keep them alive for a slow and painful... life." She grinned evilly, and looked at Jace. "Oh, Jacey. Such fun we'd have." Her stomach fluttered a little; she was so happy to have him... THEM... back. Teasing was a natural part of readjusting.

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Lola grinned as Josh kissed her. She listened to Josh's little 'speech' with interest and afterwards she felt how hungry she was.

"Breakfast sounds good." She said and smiled, piling food on her plate. She really thought the boys did deserve some killing, she knew their aunt had been sick and all that, but writing a letter couldn't be that hard, could it?

"I think you two totally deserve to be killed, or at least tortured." She said and smiled before taking a bite of her toast.
    Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:10 am

Letti glanced between the twins as Josh delivered their excuse for staying out of contact. While it did pull at her heartstrings, it still wasn't a good enough excuse.

"And it would've killed you to just jot that down on some parchment and send it to us?" she asked, quirking an eyebrow. "We would've given you your space."

Rolling her eyes, Letti grabbed a piece of toast and chucked it at Mel. "Yes, these baffoons aren't normal."

"I think we should torture them and keep them alive for a slow and painful... life."

"Couldn't agree more, Ari, but I doubt the staff will appreciate us torturing a couple of boys because they refused to write to us," Letti pointed out. But it would be so much fun if we could just...mess with them, she thought.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:53 pm

Mel caught the toast, smiling thankfully at Letti before she ripped it apart with her teeth.

She then rolled her eyes. "Maybe we should let it go now Letts," she gave her cousin a look, adding "For now." under her breath to keep Letti happy. "We can't kill them right now." she shooks her head. "Beside Lola and Josh seem to be busy having a coupl-y moment of kissing and probably groping under the table." she grinned.

Mel looked from Ari to Jace, spotting a little bit of... What should she call it? Chemestry? Tension? She wasn't quite sure. She'd always been team Jari - Arice, though and the thought of them finally realizing they would be perfect together, made the blonde extremely cheery. "Jace, hand Ari something to eat, you can't believe how hungry girls can be in the morning, even though its not as close as how hungry you seem to be." she laughed, chewing the last of her toast before she spoke again. "Oh, have you guys realized, this is the first time in like a YEAR, we've all been here together!"
    Jace Renaldi
    Jace Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jace Renaldi Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:00 am

Jace continued to smile sheepishly at his friends as they talked about his death. He then grinned slightly. "Yes, we should let it go now." he nodded his head in agreement, "I think we should all just have a nice breakfast. I'm still hungry."

He turned his head towards his brother and Lola and winked at the two of them. "How are the love birds this morning? Fancying a breakfast snog? Not sure if that would be welcomed because common, we want to keep our breakfast in our stomaches and not spray them over the table, as we puke." he exclaimed teasingly, before turning back to Mel and Ari.

"Sure Mells, I'll get the lady something to eat." he grinned, winking slightly at Ariadne. "What does the fine lady fancy? Eggs? Toast? Potatoes? Who doesn't love potatoes for breakfast?"
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Ari caught Jace's eye and raised her eyebrows, nodding. "Yeah, after washing your face with vodka in the morning a potato just adds to the charm. Brush your teeth with cream cheese and firewhiskey and that's a surefire way to start your day off well." She grinned and swatted him with the end of her Gryffindor tie. "I'll have some toast, you muppet. Providing you haven't eaten it all."

She smiled over at Josh and Lola and felt her eyes inadvertently slide back to where Jace sat with his breakfast. It was a nice name, Jace. It sort of fell from her tongue. Wait... What was she thinking? Innappropriate name porn, it seemed, if that existed.

Forcing her eyes away, she turned to Mel. "And where's Mr Lover Boy today?" she asked, biting her lip in a cheeky grin. "Couldn't drag himself from his pit to come dine with us?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 am