Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Heaven's Feast (William and Anya)

Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Heaven's Feast (William and Anya) Empty Heaven's Feast (William and Anya)

Post by Anya Akmetov Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:41 am

Anya sat at one of the tables in the great hall, almost lost in thought. She couldn't help but think about her meeting with William. Several days have passed already. Her long elegant fingers were wrapped around the fork, moving it gracefully to her lips. She smiled as she remembered the rose that still stood alive in the vase on her bedside table. It was very hard to forget such a wizard.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Heaven's Feast (William and Anya) Empty Re: Heaven's Feast (William and Anya)

Post by William Krux Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:06 pm

William entered the Great Hall, he loved spending time in there it was a place where everyone met and where someone would be at anytime of the day. Strolling in he looked through the room, their were a few people but one girl he sensed automatically. Looking directly at her not hiding anything he walked straight toward her, he stopped a few metres behind and thought
    How long has it been? Only a few days... the rose should still be alive he watched her eat for a while.

How gracefully she maneuvered her fork and how delicately she chewed, he just wanted to hold her close but held himself back as he knew that going to quickly destroys relationships.

He went to another table and got the prettiest goblet he could find and filled it with apple juice, the goldest he could find. He placed it in front of her cup and whispered in her ear "A beautiful goblet, for a beautiful girl" he sat across from her and admired her beauty

"It is a pleasure to see you once again, Anya" he felt stupid as he didn't usually speak like that and he hoped it sounded romantic.
    Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anya Akmetov Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Anya lifted her head and smiled up at him. "It is a pleasure to see you again, too," she said softly. She couldn't help, but smile mor when he was around her. He was a gentleman if nothing else. "Thank you for that," she said, before taking the goblet into one of her hands and taking a small sip of the juice. "Wonderful," she said with another smile.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:28 pm

He was contented when she accepted his uncommon gesture and smiled uncontrollably.
    "I hope my rose is in a good condition, but even the beauty of a rose is no match for the beauty of the woman in front of me" he smiled and blushed slightly. He had never blushed before and it felt strange he lowered his head to hide this unfamiliar feeling.

He looked back up into her beautiful eyes when the blushing subsided and asked "Are you enjoying being at Durmstrang?"
    Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anya Akmetov Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Anya smiled softly wt him once again. "The rose is in perfect condition," she said. She folded her hands on the table in front of herself. "And you give excellent compliments," she smiled once again. His nervousness was cure if nothing more. The young girl did not encounter many wizards her age apart from her older broth and his friends.

"I believe so. I found the people here are not as cruel as they are said to be," she said before taking another sip of the juice he gave her.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:32 pm

He smiled slightly and unconsciously began tracing the delicate lines on her forearm saying, "I'm glad that it is, or else I would have failed you" he looked into her face and pulled his hand away, realising how intrusive he was being.

"Why thank you, I have been known for my compliments" he nodded his head and smiled some more he never smiled this much William continued "Well I've noticed that most people aren't... aren't I lucky I found you, the nicest girl in Durmstrang"

He thought to his Battle Strategies Class, his encounter in the Great Hall earlier... He really was lucky to have met Anya.
    Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anya Akmetov Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:44 pm

"I do love flowers. Their beauty is precious because it does not last long," Anya said with another smile. The young witch blinked and pulled her arm back slightly, not used to being touched by people who were not family.

"I am sure many girls have appreciated your compliments," she laughed softly."Theree are plenty of nice people. You just have to look for them."
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:19 am

Anya's description of the rose coincided with her perfectly... One second he was with her the next she had left.

His smile vanished when she said to look for the nice people, "Yeah" he said quietly, he paused for an uncomfortable amount of time and out of the blue asked
    "Where are you from originally?"
    Anya Akmetov
    Anya Akmetov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anya Akmetov Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:15 am

"I am fro St Petersburg," Anya said, smiling softly. "It is a beautiful city. Have you ever been there?" she inquired. Her expression remained like it was before as she looked at him.
    William Krux
    William Krux
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by William Krux Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:21 am

He adored her beauty and her voice of silk "No I have never been, what's it like?"
    He concentrated on her deep pools of eyes and in a mesmerized voice said "I'm from Australia, I have only ever been in Australia, until i came here"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:36 am