Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys) Empty Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Rhys Haines sat on the table in the middle of the kitchen, laughing almost madly to himself. God, this was all so easy. One would thing that in times of war, background checks would have been taken, but Rhys had easily slipped into the school. God, the real Rhys Haines died two months ago.

He died beautifully, begging and screaming until the end in that annoying accent. The red marked his hair in a way this reminded "Rhys" of those hipster highlights that were rising in fame lately and it slipped out from the poor boys throat.

"Idiots. All of them," His voice lost the accent for the moment; it was just stupid anyway. Grabbing a butcher knife from the knife rack, Rhys began to giggle again. The knife sliced his fingers in its addicting way, bringing more giggles as he slammed it into a map of England.

On the map one place was marked: Hogwarts.

"I'll just send this to headquaters tomorrow," He sang, swinging his legs like a child, a small pistil in hand. "Maybe I should 'entertain' myself in the mean time! I bet that little Hufflepuff would look stunning as she cries for her life! I'd give her a gun to the forehead! And that Ravenclaw would look wonderful drowning! I'd hang her up in front of the school afterward; she would just love that. And that Slytherin! God, I want to tie her up and slowly strangle her and she begs in that lovely accent of hers! Say it in Russian sweetie!

"I'll just do all of them!" He rolled over, laughing. "God, I should have joined the muggles long ago!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys) Empty Re: Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Karma caught the last of the sentence as she stepped into the kitchen, Nightmare on her heels. She was dressed in her hunting gear, black tank-top despite the cold outside and tight black capri pants tucked into her snow boots. Her daggers were still hidden, but barely, with a hint of a hilt or a blade here or there, but as they were also black, they were difficult to see.

"Oh. Hello." She said, noticing her cat had slunk off the shadows. "I don't think I've seen you around before."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys) Empty Re: Life of a Psychopath (Karma and Rhys)

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Rhys hopped off the counter, a smirk on his lips.

He'd start with her. She wouldn't escape this room.

"Hello, beautiful," He purred, pointing the gun at the shadows, "What a cute kitty; maybe I should shoot it!

"It's guts would look nice painting the wall. " Rhys picked up his knife. "So would yours, love,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Karma smirked, raising one eyebrow. "Please. What are you thinking?" She placed her hand around the hilt of her biggest dagger at the small of her back. "You aren't going to shoot my cat." There was a low rumbling growl from the shadows on the other side of the room, where Nightmare really was. Karma knew she was in her panther form, for no cat could make a sound like that.

"Would you like to try again? Who are you?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:58 pm

Rhys gave Karma a long, spiteful smile, tossing the blade upside down.

"I'm Rhys," He cracked, "Rhys Haines! Now tell me-" He caught the knife by the handle, a far away look in his eyes. "Who would you kill?

"I prefer the Russian Slytherin. Something about small girl gives me..." He paused, leaning in closer to her. "The shivers. I can just imagine her choking out my name and crying."

The knife launched itself into the wall next to her and he cracked up.

"Or maybe you! I think you'd burn slowly and your skin would just crumble. What do you think?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:33 pm

Karma thought about it, sitting down at one of the long tables before smiling slowly. "I think I'd kill Arsen. You know, the Slytherin who's a hot head? That one. I'd kill him." She pulled out her own dagger, flipping it up and down in the air, sometimes catching the blade between her fingers, other times grabbing the hilt. "I don't think you could make me scream, killing or... otherwise." Karma said, a naughty glint in her eye. "The sorting hat put you in Hufflepuff for a reason."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:59 pm

"I was put into Hufflepuff because Slytherin didn't want me!" He burst into a new round of laughs. "And you're right. You'd die cursing and struggling- disappointed in yourself."

Suddenly, he stood, a new game in his head. Game after game- that was his life.

A game.

"You can go after your "Arsen" and I'll go find a pretty girl to play with. " He paused and shrugged before singing, "It'll be our competition, no?

"Unless you try to stop me. Then it'll be a new game all together!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Karms sighed. "I can't let you kill Iva, she's still of use to me." She twirled the dagger between her fingers as she sighed. "Any last words, Huffle?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 pm

Rhys held up his hand in a mock surrender, then leaned in close to her ear to whisper, "You wish,"

His lips traced the shell of her ear as he backed up slowly. He then flipped backward over the table and landed out of her view, serious. His gun was drawn, ready for that cat to come out of nowhere. The window was open and there was two doors; escape would be easy.

No one stops the game.

No one.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:50 pm

Karma swore, jumping over the table, knife drawn. She used a spell to close both the windows and doors, and looked around for Nightmare. Where was she? She willed the Panther to stay where she was until after she had the Huffle under control.

Spotting him, Karma raised her blade and slashed at him, throwing a different dagger with her other hand to knock the gun out of his hand.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Rhys felt the cold, sharp knife pierce his skin, scraping his chest. Another hit his hand and clattered to the floor. This only made him smile; Pain was always welcome here.

But, this girl could seriously kill him, so, in a haste, he pointed the gun to her chest and shot, the muffled bang clogged in the silencer.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while!" He chided, scrambling to his feet, "Not since a took out the real Rhys! He only gave me a broken nose though!" Another shot. "Never saw someone bleed out as slowly as him. Took him half an hour."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Karma dodged the shot with haste, the bullet leaving a singed hole in her tank top. The hole burned her skin as the fabric settled back onto her stomach. Nightmare jumped out of the shadows as Karma stabbed at the Huffle's stomach, trying to twist it.

The Panther batted the gun out of the boy's hand and bit down hard on his shoulder.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Rhys was about to say something cocky or sadistic, but blood gurgled out of his mouth instead, slipping down his chin. The searing pain caught up to him, making him release a single whine before his knees gave out.

"Y-you've.. made an en-," The gurgles stopped his words, making his speech chopped and odd. "I h-hope.. Iv... nd yo' die.

He grabbed a chunk of her hair, pulling her closer. A strange glint in his eyes spoke the words he couldn't.

Go ahead. Kill me. Make it hurt.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:35 pm

The scent of the blood washed over Karma, awaking a new sensation that frightened and controlled her.

Thirst.

Karma winced as she was pulled closer to him, and she stared into his eyes. She read him loud and clear.

Her fangs were already legthened, so it was quite easy to bite into the other side of his neck from Nightmare. She licked the wound, and instead of pain, the pleasure from the endorphins rushed into her victim. She bit again, the blood pumping into her mouth like the sweetest nectar on the planet. She drank, and she drank, and she drank.

Out of nowhere, Nightmare, who had been growling, pounced, and threw her off of the boy, growling and placing herself between Karma and him. Karma snarled back at the Panther, dropping into a defensive stance. "Move." She growled.

Her own voice pulled her up short. It was deeper, more monstrous. It scared her in a way she'd never been scared before. "Nightmare? What...?" Her questions were interrupted by a sound in the direction of her meal.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:52 pm

So this is howit felt to be on the other side.

The dying side.

Rhys expected the fangs ripping into his skin to hurt more than they did, but, in fact, he found it addictively pleasant. His eyes lids fluttered closed as a certain dizziness overcame his senses.

Then it all the gone. The pain came back with a blood filled groan.

"F-F-Finish wh..t y'u started," He snapped, trying to sit up. The blood oozed from his stomach as he met her eyes. "I know you want to,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 am

Karma's pupils were dilated so that it looked as if her both of her eyes were black, with only a small line of black all the way around. "I-" Karma's eyes went to his neck, watching as her saliva slowly healed the boy. "I... Don't think I will." Her saliva was healing him, and soon it would replace the blood she'd drank. And she could drink it again.

"Wouldn't you rather me be able to bite you again? Later?" She sniffed, her eyes slowly going back to normal. She moved around Nightmare and kneeled beside him. "Wouldn't you rather I bite you again?" She nuzzled into his neck and kissed it sweetly. "Wouldn't you rather me never stop biting you?"
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:30 am

His crumbled body regaining its strength, Rhys beagn to quiver with longing. THe high had crashed already, making him a sorry mess.

"Blackmail," He croaked, showing all of his bloodied teeth in a sad smile, "This is blackmail. You're doing this so you can eat and I won't attack that Russian. And I get-"

As he tried to move away from her delish mouth, a withdraw tremor shook his body. Such a difference from pleasure to torture couldn't be healthy.

"I-I n-need it," He whispered through clenched teeth, "I need it!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:36 am

"Then you'll have to wait." Karma purred. "You'll have to wait, and maybe if you're a good little spy on the muggles, I'll bite you again." Well at least he knew Blackmail when he heard it. "Unless.... You don't want me to bite you again...?" She trailed her fingers over where she bit, longingly. "I could just leave you be..."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:43 am

"No!" Rhys snapped, grabbing the back of her head with a weak grasp.He pulled himself up to her beofre rasping in her ear, "Do it now and I'll spy for you. Do it now and I'll leave Iva alone!"

He closed his eyes, pitying himself. God, had he really become this so quickly? It was as if every single fiber of his body was controlled by her and her alone. His heart beat drowned his heavy breathing and his vision, making the whole situation seem fake.

"Now!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:54 am

"No. Not now." Karma said, taking her hand from his. "You are too weak. It would be counter productive to have you die." Karma stood, grabbing a plate of food from a nearby House Elf and placing it beside him. "Regain your strength, and I'll do it again." She smiled, her fangs glistening. "You have my word."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:04 am

Rhys hissed at her, but took the plate anyway.

"Conterproductive?!" He spat, shoving a mouthful in. He paused for a moment; was food always this good? It couldn't be, for now he couldn't stop eating, so he spoke between bites. "Wh't d' y' mean?"

Rhys paused, waving the fork at her. His plate was almost empty, except for a few scraps of meat. "I'm part of a plan, aren't I? The same one as the Russian chick with the flat chest?"

He sounded offended, but he didn't really care. As long as he got what he needed.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:11 am

Karma sat back on the table, licking her lips slowly and licking her fingers. "I do have a plan, but for now, for you to get a bite, you're going to have to report to me." She smiled at him, a fond look in her eyes. "Every time you report something of importance, that's one bite. And if you report alot, you might get an even longer bite." She said in a low seductive voice full of promise. She smiled, licking her lips again. "And if I ever get hungry, well, I'll come here, and hope you're here."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:25 am

Rhys stared at his plate before gritting out.

"Yes, m'am," He tried to stand, his legs a bit wobbily. His gun lay on the floor and he began to reach for it.

God, now he needed an ego boost. Being defeated by a girl- how dull. He liked it better when they begged and screamed. He sure hoped this wouldn't restrict his freetime activities.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:09 am

Karma watched him with a small smile. "Don't worry." She whispered, sensing his briused pride. She wondered if she'd sense him now, as Arsen sensed Aria. She hoped not. It seemed troublesome. "It took me a few years before I could fight people three times stronger than me. You really had no chance." Karma waved her wand and unlocked all the exits. "I guess I'll just call you Rhys, even though you aren't him." She ruffled his hair, letting her fingers brush his neck before turning and heading for the door.

"Hey." She greeted an elf. "Make sure no one tells of what transpired here. Not even to the Headmaster." When the houseelf nodded, she turned to the exit. "I'll see you around." She called over her shoulder.

Last edited by Karma Black on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:23 am

Rhys turned to snap something nasty to her, but couldn't because she had left. Instead, he leaned against the tale and sighed; Oh, dear. What did this make him? A Triple agent?

How exciting. The thought of the chaos just him giggle. Everything would be perfect.

Except her.

She killed the fun.

"Oh, Rhysie, this'll be different,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:26 am