Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

New Friends (Olivia/Cecile)

Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Friends (Olivia/Cecile) Empty New Friends (Olivia/Cecile)

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Olivia was enjoying the quietness of the cave. It was definitely her kind of place rather than hanging out at Hogsmeade, like other students. She wished Josh would have been there with and smiled as she thought of their upcoming date.

As she walked further, she wondered if anyone ever came here at all. She had thought of the same thing when she visited the forest. She leaned against the wall and closed her eyes, enjoying the cool breeze.

New Friends (Olivia/Cecile) Empty Re: New Friends (Olivia/Cecile)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Cecile walked toward the dark opening of the cave, absentmindedly shuffling the stack of cards in her pocket. She took out her wand once she was inside and whispered, "Lumos," proud that her parents had taught her a few spells before she left. The thought of her parents nearly drove her to tears again, and she kept walking.

Almost immediately, she stopped. Cecile could hear breathing, and it wasn't hers. She turned around.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:47 pm

Olivia felt light coming from somewhere near her amd she immediately opened her eyes and went into defence position. She whipped out her wand and asked loudly, "Who's there?"

She a girl about her age and she lowered her wand a bit. "Who are you?"

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:52 pm

She smiled, even though she was shocked by the girl's reaction, "My name's Cecile. And you are..."
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Realizing that she had probably scared the girl, Olivia put away her wand. "Nice to meet Cecile, I'm Olivia but can call me Olive or Liv." She introduced with a grin. "And sorry about earlier; I just acted out of instinct."

Looking at the girl closely, she figured that Cecile was probably a first year as well. "Are you knew? I just reached day before." Olivia said.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:15 pm

"Yeah, I had to miss the train due to some... stuff... at home," Cecile said, "I'm from Michigan, so it took me awhile to get here without apparation." She smiled again.

"So, how did you find you're way here? This place is pretty far from Hogsmeade, and I wouldn't place you as the rule-breaking type," Cecile inquired, "Aren't Ravenclaws supposed to be exemplary students?"
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:31 pm

"Well, hope everything goes well for you at home," Olivia offered with a smile. "Oh, from the States, huh? I'm from Germany."

She shrugged. "I heard about this place from a few students and thought I'd come check it out." She smirked at Cecile's comment. "Looks can be decieving. And yes, they are usually like that but I'm not exactly the 'exemplary' type. I just like doing things which may or may not require rule breaking. What about you?"

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:47 pm

"I found this place about a week ago. I was looking around Hogsmeade and saw a trail leading behind the Shrieking Shack. It led pretty close to here, and I was able to climb up to the cave after that," Cecile looked around the cave. It was dark except for the light shining from her wand, which lit up the black walls, "I wonder why they call it the 'Silent Cave'. There are tons of bats here, and none of them are very quiet."
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:07 am

"Well, the bats do make less noise than a whole school of students," Olivia pointed out with a grin. "Besides, the bats are pretty much harmless unless you end up disturbing them. So, what do you think of Hogwarts so far?" She asked Cecile.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:32 pm

"Honestly, I've been doing little other than wandering around aimlessly for weeks. Did you know that there's a secret passageway behind the painting on the fourth floor that leads to a room filled with nothing but right socks?"

She shook her head, "This place is amazing. So you're from Germany, huh? How'd you get all the way over here?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:39 am