Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not Meant To Be (Josh/Olivia)

Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not Meant To Be (Josh/Olivia)  Empty Not Meant To Be (Josh/Olivia)

Post by Olivia Maddison Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:41 am

Olivia had received an owl from Josh asking her to meet him. She had no clue what he wanted to talk to her about but she had an inkling it wasn't something good. This was her first time to the Clock Tower and she had to admit, the view was pretty awesome.

She looked through the window and thought of her days at Hogwarts so far. She was so engrossed in her thoughts, she didn't hear the approaching footsteps.

Not Meant To Be (Josh/Olivia)  Empty Re: Not Meant To Be (Josh/Olivia)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:48 am

This was hard for Josh but he had to tell Olivia about the other girls that he was seeing she had the right to know he was sure that it would be hard on her but what else was there to do.

He walked up to the clock tower where he asked her to meet him he smiled a little when he saw that she was there how ever a frown soon replaced the smile. "Hello there Olive." he started like nothing was really wrong but she probably could guess by his facial expressions that something was wrong dreadfully wrong.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 am

"What happened?" She asked Josh immediately upon seeing him, her eyebrow raised. She was never the one to beat around the bush. Since her parents were never around, she was very much used to sticking up for herself and was prepared for mostly anything. That was probably one of the reasons people stayed away from her, she thought with a humourless smile.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:40 am

"Olive I have something to tell you. I have flirted with several girls and may of took a few of them out on a date." He sighed he knew that he would be in trouble he did care for her and wanted to be with her but he just felt like dirt at the moment for cheating on her when he promissed that he would take care of her.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:46 am

Olivia stared at Josh in shock and did the first thing that came to mind; she slapped him. Not caring whether he was alright, she turned away from him and closed her eyes tight, not wanting to cry. "I should have known this would happen." She muttered. "I was right when I said I can't trust anyone. Thanks for proving me right." She told him, feeling anger rather than hurt.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:54 am

When she slapped him he felt a tear roll down his cheek but he knew that he deservered much more. "Olive I am really sorry I honestly did not mean to hurt you but I just got carried away with looking for friends and love. Honestly it is you who I care about it has always been you dating those girls was a mistake probaly the biggest mistake of my life so far. Would you just please look at me darling? Please see that I am telling the truth that I really do care about your feelings." He sighed it hurt that she was so upset but he knew that she would be with the news that he had just shared with her.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:03 am

"You care about my feelings?" Olivia repeated. "See, that is a lie because if you did care you wouldn't have done it in the first place!" She forced herself to calm down. This wasn't her. She was the carefree one, never losing control.

"You know, if you didn't want to date me anymore, you could have just said so," she told, still not looking at Josh. "Or did you think that I would cling onto you or something? Guess what? You're free now." But it hurt her to say that. She didn't want to let him go but how could she trust him again?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:10 am

"Olivia..." He did not know what to say he wanted to take her in his arms but knew that it wasn not right or wise to at the moment. He looked down at his shoes he was ashamed and sad to lose the probably his best friend someone who he still cared deeply about.

This was so not like him he usually just stuck with the people who he cared for why did he have to go and hurt her so badly why. He hated himself everything about himself at the moment he would not even care if he died right there on the spot because there was nothing worth living for any more since he hurt the one that he loved the one who he cared deeply about.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:20 am

Olivia knew she couldn't hide from this forever. She was the sort who fought for what she wanted, no matter how hard it was. She didn't want to leave Josh because she knew she would never find someone like him who actually showed some interest in her.

"Tell me why. Just tell me why you did it." She told, finally turning to look at him. "Was I not good enough for you or was I not your type...? Whatever it is, just spit it out."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:28 am

Why did he really do it was it just because they were actually interested in him something that was a rare for know one was really interested in him or was it just because he wanted love going with the latter as the reason since he was never loved by his adopted parents just abused."

"I did it..." He did not know how to tell her that he did it because he just wanted to be loved to have someone care for him as a person. "I did it because I wanted to find all the love that I could since I have never felt it from my adopted parents and it was the only way that I could think of at the time." He sighed he knew that it was not he answer that she would want to hear but it was the truth and she deserved the truth.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:38 am

Olivia smiled humourlessly at Josh's reply. "Right, and you figured out that I can't give you that love. I don't blame because...I honestly don't know how to love a person." She said bluntly. "And that's also why I don't trust anyone in my life; including my parents. In fact I'm not even sure if I love them." She frowned at that and shook her head.

"Well, since you've decided that you won't get any care from me...I guess this is it." She told quietly and blinked a few times to stop the tears that were threatning to fall.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:49 am

Josh new he could not argue with her but he did want to make it up to her some how but he was not sure how or what he should do.

"Olivia I am sorry and honestly was just not thinking. If you want our relationship to be over fine but please let me just take you on one last date and after that I will promiss to leave you alone if that is what you want. I don't expect you to trust me but honestly I would like to be your friend and maybe regain some of your trust it is yor choice but please allow me one more evening out with sad little me."
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

"I can't love you, so why the hell are you still interested in me? Don't you have your other girlfriends to attend to?" She asked him. She wanted to punch something and scream but most of all, she just wanted to cry. She always tried so hard to be tough for everything and for once she wanted to breakdown, but she couldn't it.

Probably surprising Josh and even surprised at herself, she walked over to him and kissed him. She wanted to show she cared but at the same time, all the anger and frustration was also there. She fisted his shirt in her hands and mumbled against his lips, "One chance to wow me."

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 pm

He smiled at her a little as she kissed him and was glad that she was going to let hi take her out on the last date she was the one he really cared about and he was going to try and show her that.

"Just so you know I have broken up with the other girls." He looked down at the floor again this conversation was just awkward for him since he loved her but had messed up in a huge way of showing his love.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:37 pm

Olivia just shook her head at Josh, indicating that she didn't know what to say. She knew she should be sort of relieved at the news but she felt the hurt again.

"So, where is the date going to be?" She asked him, trying to change the subject.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:58 pm

"Hmm how about By The Sea." He looked up at her again he knew that he would do anything to regain her trust he would even hide out in his room while not in class so he was not tempted to flirt with any of the other girls until their date and if she so desires to continue dating him then he will spend his time with her to show that he really does care for her.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:06 pm

Olivia shrugged and gave him a small smile. "Sure, no problem." Honestly speaking, she couldn't wait for the date. She wasn't looking to be impressed, she just wanted to see if he worth giving a second chance. She sighed and hugged Josh tightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:41 am