Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

One Last Chance (Olive and Josh)

One Last Chance (Olive and Josh) Empty One Last Chance (Olive and Josh)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:49 pm

Josh wanted the night to be special he had stopped looking at girls or going out during his free time just incase he met an attractive female and could not stop but flirt now was the time to show Olivia that he cared for her the most. He had picked up a bouquet of roses.

Waiting for Olivia to arrive he sat himself down and stared out the window and not at the other customers.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

One Last Chance (Olive and Josh) Empty Re: One Last Chance (Olive and Josh)

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Olivia walked into the restaurant, looking for Josh. Finally having spotted him, she walked over to the table and took a seat opposite him.

"Hey there," she greeted him quietly with a small smile. She was a bit anxious about the date but forced herself to calm down. "Sorry if I was late."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:15 pm

Turning from the window when he heard a voice he smiled when he noticed it was Olivia. "I bought you somthing." He placed the roses in front of her gently this night was going to be all about her nothing else just her.

"You look really beautiful tonight Olive. Tonight we will do what ever you want to do after our supper." He reached for her hand and rubbed it slightly.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

Olivia's smile widened as she took the roses from Josh. "Thank you, they're pretty." She told softly. She wondered if this was something couples do; bring gifts and stuff. She had to admit, it felt really good.

She blushed lightly at his compliment. "Thanks, you don't look so bad either." She told him with a grin. "Hm, I can think of a few things to do." She said, a mischievous smile gracing her features. "So, what are we having for dinner?"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:13 pm

"We are having um chicken rice and mixed vegetables I hope that is alright with you?" He smiled again she really did look beautiful and he knew that he did not want to lose her or get her angry at him ever again.

Looking upo into her eyes her beautiful eyes he could not help but get lost for a few minutes and wonder why he had even thought or why he dated those other girls when the most beautiful girl of them all was sitting right here across from him.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:35 pm

"No problem because that sounds damn tasty." Olivia replied with a grin. She mentally cursed herself as she felt her blush increase under Josh's gaze. She had no idea why he was staring at her as though she looked stunning. Sure, people occasionally gave her compliments but this felt different. Besides, she should be the one staring at him because to her, he looked really handome.

"So, how was your day?" She asked him as she interlaced their fingers.

((OUTFIT: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fu1H0eXlspE/TrrjgCkf2RI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/IIPWc0bUzCw/s640/Zendaya+Coleman.jpg))

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 pm

"To be honest it was a little bit dull but the fact that I would be spending time with you made it pass quickly enough." he smiled as she interlaced their finger this was how he what he wanted to spend time with her and only her from now on he will be her's and her's only.

As the waiter came he put down the food just as Josh had told him to do making sure that the diamond necklace was in plain sight on the side of her dish. the only way that Josh knew how to show his true love for her was to buy gifts wich he had not done for the other girls that he had dated for they were more of just practice though he would never tell them that.

(OCC Josh's outfit)http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2677/4481108952_3968947b56.jpg
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:09 pm

Olivia smiled and was about to reply when she spotted something glittering. She turned the plate lightly and her eyes widened in shock as she saw the necklace. He brought her a diamond necklace! She looked at Josh and asked him, "Are you crazy? How much did you spend on this?" Realizing that she probably sounded ungrateful, she muttered, "Sorry. It's just...I can't believe..." She was speechless. She finally grinned at him slightly and said, "Thank you, it's really lovely. I just feel guilty about it though." She admitted as she took the necklace in her free hand.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:24 pm

"Don't be you are worth a whole lot more to me then one diamond necklace." He smiled at her again he honestly was happy to be with her and did not want the moment to end or the night he may be just eleven but he was really mature for his age since he was forced to grow up so quickly by his adopted parents.
    Olivia Maddison
    Olivia Maddison
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Olivia Maddison Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

"Alright, if you say so..." Olivia trailed off, still feeling unsure. "Either way, thank you. It's beautiful." She admitted with a grin. "No more fancy gifts, okay?" She said, an amused smile on her face.

"Any other surprises I should be looking forward to?" She asked Josh teasingly. "You know, you don't have to do so much just to prove to me something, but I do appreciate it." She replied honestly. "So, how are things at home? Did you see your real parents again?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:26 am