Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.)

We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.) Empty We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:51 am

Adrian found Anyara sitting by a table in the corner. As always she was surrounded by books. He walked over to her and snatched the book she was reading. He looked at it. 'Dark Arts' He shook his head. "You haven't changed at all, still obsessed with books and the Dark Arts." He grinned.

He hadn't seen Anyara for almost a year, his foster family had moved to the muggleworld, so he had to leave her. It was good to finally see her again, he thought and smiled.
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.) Empty Re: We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.)

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:06 am

Anyara frowned when someone snatched the book she was reading. She looked at whoever had taken it, and her face lit up. "Adrian!" She almost tackled him when she hugged him.

When she was with Adrian, she never acted shy. She knew him so well that she could just be herself around him.

She snatched her book back and grinned. "You haven't changed either, always snatching my books." She shook her head just like he had, mocking him slightly.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.) Empty Re: We meet again (Anya and Adrian - others can join too if they want.)

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:45 am

"Anyara?" Aurelie said, amazed to see her friend acting so carefree. And around a boy, never the less! Aurelie thought that he was a Gryffindor. "Oh....I could leave if you want me too..."
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Anyara Lavener Broan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anyara Lavener Broan Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:40 am

Anyara looked at Aurelie. "No, it's okay, this is Adrian. He is an old friend." She smiled. "Adrian, this is Aurelie, she's one of my friends."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Aurelie smiled at the boy. "Nice to meet you," she said. "Gryffindor, right? I'm in Hufflepuff."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:00 pm