Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A place to practice

Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A place to practice Empty A place to practice

Post by Belinda Green Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:23 pm

Bel was looking for a place where she wouldn't be disturbed by other people to practice her Occlumency, as she was walking around not paying attention to her surroundings she found the door that lead up to the top of the clock tower. She went through the door and climbed the steps to the top.

After looking around and seeing she was alone, she put her bag down, removed her school cloak placing it on the floor next to her bag like a blanket and sat down. Closing her eyes she concentrated on her breathing.

"Inhale 1 2 3, exhale 1 2 3, inhale 1 2 3, exhale 1 2 3," she muttered until she eventually stopped, she tried clearing her mind but the occasional thought still drifted across.

She was so busy with he practice that she wasn't aware that someone else had entered the clock tower.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A place to practice Empty Re: A place to practice

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Arsen followed Bel out of the common room a few minutes later and after forcing some first years to tell him where she went he made his way up to the clock tower. He barged through the open door and spotted her sat on the floor.

"What do you think you are doing? I told you to stay low key, that was not low key." He raged not caring who heard.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Bel jumped when she heard the angry tone voice, she jumped to her feet. Flicking her wand out of her wrist holder and had it aimed in the direction of the voice. Seeing Arsen she put her arm down by her side.

"I know, but i was given a dare. I wouldn't sing that rubbish for the fun of it and there's no way i would back down from a challenge," she explained calmly.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:30 pm

"I don't care, I couldn't care less why you did it. If you mess this up for me i will kill you, friend or not. My whole life depends on me getting this right and i will not allow you to mess this up for me." He said moving closer towards her. He took a deep breath. "No more, okay i need this." He said walking over the the wall of the clock tower and sitting down infront of it.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:39 pm

"I won't mess it up for you. But i can't just back down from a challenge either," she said as she walked over and offered her hand to Arsen, "Come on you can't sit there you'll get dirty, your not wearing you cloak."

"Come sit on my cloak with me Abs, and practice our Occlumency," she offered, pointing to where her cloak was laid out like a blanket. "The breathing excersises we need to do for it, should help calm you down."

She paused looking at him carefullly before continuing in a small voice, "If you want we can take turns and watch each others backs."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 pm

"A challenge seriously?" He laughed. "That's not a challenge, it was more of a joke. But i take this very seriously Bel and i take this schools houses seriously too and so do the other Slytherins. I had to stop a bunch of fourth years from going after you to teach you a lesson. Luckily they listened." He said standing up and wiping the back of his trousers.

"No thanks, i've had enough for one day. Hades keeps pushing me into it and i don't need you to too." He said making his way over to sit on her cloak. "You do know that once we've had our first meeting you wont be able to do anything like that don't you. Because once your signed up there is no going back." He said already planning out the meeting in his head.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:15 pm

"Okay i wiil make you a deal, i wont involve you or others in our group when i have to do something like that again, unless there is NO way around it," she replied.

She waited for him to sit down on her cloak, seeing that he looked to be thinking about something she asked, "In that case, since you look like you need to think on a few things. How about you watch my back while i practice? The Gryffindor common room is too loud for this and i don't want to be caught by surprise again."

Sitting down on her cloak a small distance from him she closed her eyes and started her breathing exercises again.

Last edited by Belinda Green on Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 pm

"I suppose that will have to do, nothing too big though the more attention you bring the worst it is for me okay?" He said taking a deep breath. "There are always ways around things you just have to think about it more and it will come to you. everything has a loop hole." He rubbed his forehead trying to ease the headache.

"Fine i'll keep watch." He said bringing his knees up so he could rest his arms on them. He undid the zip of his coat and sat there in silence waiting as she practised.
    Belinda Green
    Belinda Green
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Belinda Green Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 am

Bel was thankful that he had agreed to keep watch as she didn't want to be startled again and also because she felt safer, knowing that no one could sneek up, catching her unaware and attack her .

She wasn't sure how long she sat there concentrating on her breathing, before she felt herself relax completely, the only thing that she was aware of was the occassional thought that drifted through her mind. The main thought being how strange it might seem to others asking someone she hadn't known long to watch out for her, but due to the feelings that she got she knew that she could trust Arsen.
    awa

Still in her relaxed state of meditation, she was unaware of the peaceful look that had overcome her facial features or the small smile that had graced her lips.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:16 am

Eva was looking for somewhere where she could be alone to read her Transfiguration book. as she made her way pass the entrance that led to the clock tower she decided that the clock tower would most likely be the best place.

Upon reaching the top she turned to look around only to freeze in place when she saw a wand aimed at her.

*PLEASE NOTE*
    This characters post has been temporarily been taken over.
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studdies and uni classes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 pm

He sat in silence waiting for Bel to finish, he would practise himself but he'd gotten a headache from practising too much with Hades. A person could only take so much when someone invaded your mind and he'd reached his limit for today. He sighed and heard tiny footsteps making their way closer towards them. He leaped to his feet, quietly making his way over to the door with his wand raised ready to do some damage if necessary. "What are you doing?" He asked slowly moving to stand in front of the door to get a look at the intruder.

"Eva, i was this close to cursing you." He raised his free hand showing his fingers a millimetre apart. He sighed and moved back towards Bel spinning his wand around his fingers.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:15 pm

"Looking for a quiet place to read my Transfiguration textbook, where i won't be interupted," she replied as Arsen backed off.

"So what are you doing up here al....," she cut herself off when she noticed Bel.

"What's wrong with her?" she asked rushing towards Bel, "Is it another trance?"

*PLEASE NOTE*
    The real Eva will still come on from time to time to answer her owl post, check posts and to join us in the chat box when she can.
    She is currently swamped due to her work placement rotations, exam studdies and uni classes.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm

"Relax she's just practising Occulmency." He sighed that girl was over protective. He moved over to the wall just behing Bel and lifted one foot to rest against it.

"It's part of our homework, to practise. I'm keeping look out. That's how i nearly cursed you." He said spinning his wand.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:51 pm

"Okay," Eva replied backing away from Bel, where she lent against the wall not to far from Arsen.

"Mind if i ask why your acting as lookout? how much is she actually aware of? can we get away with a talking about dada while she's like that?" she asked fairly quickly raising her eyebrow with the last question hoping he would pick up on what she was talking about.

*PLEASE NOTE*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:34 pm