Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Dance Practice Hunger

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Dance Practice Hunger  Empty Dance Practice Hunger

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:00 am

Laurent had just come from his ballet class and was feeling abit hungry, he opened his wallet and saw he had just enough money to go to La 'fleur one of his most favorite cafe's

He took a seat and gazed out the window, the waiter then came over and took his order " Um, just a low fat Strawberry Milkshake and a drizzle salad thank you" Laurent replied, it didn't take long and his order was brought out, he took a big sip of his milkshake then looked out at window
    Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dance Practice Hunger  Empty Re: Dance Practice Hunger

Post by Roxana Luna Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:18 am

Exploring the streets of France Roxana was bored. She stretched a little and hoped Mana would be all right in her room. She looked around and saw a couple little shops and then spotted a café. Hearing her stomach growl slightly she walked over to the café.

Roxana walked into a café and looked around. She spotted an almost empty table and made her way over. Tapping the boy on the shoulder she smiled and asked "mind if I sit with you?"
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:39 am

Camille hummed as she walked into the Cafe. She'd been feeling a bit scard and paranoid, but she was much better now that she'd bought herself a dagger, which she was keeping hidden with her. After the incident with the vampire, it was always good to be prepared.

She ordered a frappuccino and went to sit. She saw a younger boy and a girl from Angélique that was in a few of her classes at a nearby table.

"Hello," she greeted them, "Would it be okay if I sat here?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:49 am

Laurent then turned back to the table as he heard people addressing him, it was two girls they were a little bit older than himself they had asked if they could sit down, Laurent smiled and nodded

He moved his dance bag off one of the chairs so the girls could sit down, "Im Laurent by the way" he said to the two of them
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:03 pm

Camille smiled and sat down as the boy took his bag off one of the chairs.

"Thank you, dear," she thanked the boy, "I'm Camille Fortescue."

She looked over to the bag that was in the chair a few seconds before and raised an eyebrow, "You dance?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:17 pm

Quinn walked into the cafe. Quinn had barely slept last night after that incident with the vampire. She wanted to make sure her mom and her were safe so she stayed up mostly all night until she remembered that vampires couldn't enter without being invited in so she went to sleep. Quinn ordered a cappuccino and turned around. She saw her friend Camille and another girl that was in a different house along with a younger boy. Quinn walked over.

"Hello, do you mind if I sit here" Quinn asked. She waved and threw a smile at Camille, she also gave a small smile to the other girl.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:42 pm

Laurent smiled at Camille " Well its nice to meet you Camille im Laurent Dubois" he then smirked a little as she asked did he do dance

"Ah yes I do ballet, im not super fantastic at it but you know I pass. I have to wear pointe shoes though because i've got weak ankle apprently, but if you paint then black it's had to tell the difference" Laurent said with a bit of a chuckle

Another girl approached the group and asked could she sit with them, Camille and this girl seemed to know each other " Yes of course, please sit down" Laurent said politely
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:30 am

"Quinn!" Camille greeted the girl, getting up and hugging her, "Hey! Are you alright? After well, you know. . ."

She wrinkled her nose when he said he did ballet. She hated it with a passion, ever since she was a little girl. She still recalled her fight with her mother over the dance, one of the only fights they ever had. And it was not a small fight. That's how much she hated it. "Ballet?" she echoed, an eyebrow raised, "Couldn't you do anything better? Like, I don't know, hip-hop or something?"

Roxana Luna
    Roxana Luna
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Roxana Luna Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:27 am

Roxana smiled and sat down listening. "I'm Roxana Luna" She leaned back in her chair and hummed. She enjoyed staying quiet and listening to other's conversations. She was used to the quiet atmosphere and liked the feel and comfort people offered. Looking up when they started talking about dancing she smiled a remembering her time at home.

"Dance is good exercise in any form. It takes a lot of practice and energy to dance Ballet or any other form." Roxana stated smiling more. She knew some ball-room but not much. She loved it but she knew she wasn't very good.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

Laurent smiled at the girl who introduced herself and gave her a slight nodd "Nice to meet you Roxana, Im Laurent" Laurent was shocked when Camille expressed she clearly didn't like ballet he couldn't understand it was such an enjoyable form of dance

" Yes I agree with Roxana, dance is a good form of exercise whatever style" he then looked Camille " And anyway whats wrong with ballet, bad experience?" Laurent asked
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Quinn was about to sit down when Camille got up. Quinn hugged her back. "Camille! I'm fine, I couldn't sleep last night because I was worried about if you got home last night, are you okay you were in shock" Quinn asked. Quinn took a seat when Camille did. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson, nice to meet you all well I already no Camille, you no what I mean" Quinn took a sip of her drink.

"Dance is a good exercise I will admit but I'm more of the girl the likes to dance to hip hop and other fast songs. I did learn ballet when I was three but I quit because of.... Personal reason" Quinn didn't want to mention her screwed up family, it was bad enough that she had to go threw it.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:17 am

Camille nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine. I was a bit shaken up yesterday, but now I'm fine." Of course she was fine now. She had her dagger with her. She felt safer.

"I hate it," Camille simply said, "Last time I said that to a boy who did ballet, he told me I was being prejudiced because it was a 'girl dance' and he was a boy. No, that is so not it. I don't believe in any of this 'girl thing', 'boy thing' crap."

She continued, "I just hate the dance. Bad experience? . . . I guess you could call it that. Besides, I'm more of a fast-song dancer, anyway, like Quinn here."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:46 am

Laurent shrugged as both Quin and Camille said they prefer hip hop more, he could never understand how people could like such fast pace and wild form of dance it was definately not in his comfort zone

" Well fair enough I guess each to their own, but I love the structure and formality involved with ballet" Laurent replied
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:19 am

Quinn nodded. "I'm really glad you're okay Camille" Quinn said to her. She had been so worried the night before but she is glad that Camille was alright. "I was a little shaken up as well, I don't blame you" Quinn nodded. Quinn listened to Laurent talk.

"I do admit that ballet is a good dance, but like I said, I had to stop for personal reasons, so when they happened I just changed to a different dance and I like hip hop a little bit more then ballet. So Laurent did you ever compete against anyone or do you just do ballet for fun" Quinn asked curious.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Laurent pursed his lip as Quinn said she had to stop because of personal reasons, he knew well enough not to dig any deeper there was something in the tone of her voice which told him not to

" Ah well I've really only competed in local or state events due to the fact I couldn't quite afford to enter National levels. But thats ok I mean im happy with my achievements" Laurent replied
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:27 pm

Quinn listened to what Laurent said about the competing. "Well local and state is better then not competing at all. So Laurent, you got a girlfriend, because if you do ballet you should meet girls who do the same unless you got your eyes set on someone" Quinn asked curious.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:08 pm

Camille laughed quietly, "Just our luck to run into, not one, but two vampires in one night, huh. . ."

She shrugged, "Everyone with their tastes. Who am I to tell someone what they can and can't like?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 pm

Quinn heard Camille comment about the whole Eiffel Tower night. "I agree Camille that shit was crazy, I really thought we were going to die" Quinn took a sip of her drink. "Yes Camille, I bet you have something about you that you really like but you don't say because it probably isn't what other people like" Quinn told Camille. "Trust me, I do too" Quinn shrugged.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:43 am

Laurent blushed as Quinn asked did he have a girlfriend, he hated when people asked him this question because he never quite knew how they would react to his answer "Um...well.. I don't actually like girls in that way... Im.. gay" Laurent manged to blurted out

He then heard Camille talking about meeting to Vampires, his ears pricked at this news " Vampires?, you have met Vampires" he said with a concerned tone
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:12 pm

Quinn didn't no what to say but then she spoke up. "Wow, I'm sorry I asked, but did you at least make friends" Quinn asked feeling bad that she asked him that. It wasn't easy for people who liked the same gender to confess. When he heard if they met vampires Quinn spoke up.

"Yup, we met two vampires. One attacked Camille and almost killed her and the other saved us and healed Camille's wound. You will meet the vampire that helped us, the vampire is going to be one of the Beauxbatons professors" Quinn told him.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:43 am

"I can still feel his teeth sinking in my neck. . ." Camille muttered.

She raised an eyebrow at Laurent, "Really?" Wide smile forming on her face, the young Prideux squealed, "Aw! That's cool! I love gay people. Not because they're gay, but because they're usually so much fun. Most of my gay friends are just awesome!"

Camille nodded, "Yeah. . . what she said."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:28 am

Quinn heard Camille. "I no Camille, I can still picture the look on your face when he did and the look on his when you used magic" Quinn told her. Quinn jumped a little when she squealed. Quinn shot a smile in the people that were looking in their direction. Quinn just put her head in her hand when she heard Camille telling him she loved gay people. "Camille, stop before you embarrass the poor boy" Quinn looked at Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:58 pm

Camille's eyes widened and she put a hand on her mouth, stopping immediately. Her hand dropped and she smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry. I just... I get a bit hyped sometimes."

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:40 am

Laurent was quite surprized by the reception he got from both the girls when he told them he was gay, it was pleasent than most

" What? seriously there's a vampire Professor? whats she like?" Laurent asked curiously
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:19 pm

Quinn just patted Camille's back. "We no Camille" Quinn nodded. She turned her head to Laurent when he brung up the vampire professor thing. "Yeah, well she is new this year and so far we no she drinks from animals and is really good at healing wounds, oh and also she is nice. Like we said, she helped Camille and I with the one vampire we faced" Quinn explained to the young boy.

"Don't worry Laurent, her name is Scala if you're worried about going near her" Quinn told him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:11 pm