Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Midnight Drink (Open)

Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Midnight Drink (Open) Empty Midnight Drink (Open)

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:42 am

Crystal was having one of those horrible cravings for Pumpkin Juice. She didn't know why but she woke up in her common room after studying for a bit and just really wanted some. So that is why she made the long trek to come to the kitchens and get some.

After getting some from the nice house elves, she sat down started to drink some and read the book she brought down.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Midnight Drink (Open) Empty Re: Midnight Drink (Open)

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:06 am

Pixie wanted something to eat. So she walked out of the common room and trekked to the kitchen. She had a craving for some soda and some cookies. She grabbed her book and her Ipod before she left.

As she walked down to the kitchens, Pixie quietly walked by a few people trying not to get caught. When she walked in she saw Crystal reading her book. Pixie just walked in and grabbed her cookies and soda. She then sat on the table and began to read.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 am

Crystal looked up from her book when she was finished with her Pumpkin Juice and noticed Pixx was there!

"Alexandra! Don't sneak up on me like that!" she said smiling

"What are you doing here?" she asked as she got more Pumpkin Juice
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:41 am

"I wanted Cookies. I usually have some in my room, but I ran out yesterday. Needed more." Pixie said. She then got up and grabbed more soda.

"So, How have you been?" Pixie asked. She was curious about her friend. They see each other everyday but didn't really talk.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:51 am

J. J. padded through the hallways groggily. She didn't really know what she was doing. She just couldn't sleep anymore, and the common room seemed to stiffling.

As she walked her stomach growled, she turned and made her way to the Kitchen.

She tiredly got her way past the picture, and stepped into the kitchen, only to blink in surprise as people where already there.

"Oh hello," she said blinking at everyone.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:57 am

"Oh, hello J.J. How are you?" Pixie said. She started to wonder the kitchen for something more substantial than cookies and soda.

Pixie found some pasta that needed to be cooked. She gathered the ingredients for a delicious Fettuccine Alfredo. She started to make the pasta and made enough for J.J. and Crystal.

"Oh, Crystal, J.J. I'm making pasta y'all sit down and relax. It's almost done." Pixie said in a cheerful voice for someone who had been up all day.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:22 am

Crystal smiled when JJ walked in "Hey JJ! What brings you down here?" she asked

She continued to read, when she heard Pixx offer pasta. "Thanks Pixx." she said smiling.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:32 am

"Hey Crystal, Pixie, " J. J. greeted as she moved more into the room.

She couldn't help but let out a bit of a laugh at the offer of pasta, "Thanks Pixie. I was thinking something more along the lines of Hot Chocolate, but why not."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 am

"I wasn't exactly expecting pasta either JJ" she said smiling at her friend and setting her book down.

"But that doesn't mean I'm not excepting the offer Pixx." she said smiling. She loved talking to her friends.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:33 pm

Slowly the girl walked towards the table and slid into a seat.

"What are you guys doing here?" She asked, thinking that it must be unusual to run into so many people in the kitchen at one time.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 pm

"Well I couldn't sleep and I had a craving for Pumpkin Juice!" she said smiling and sliding over so JJ could sit down.

"How about you? Why are you in the kitchens so late?" she asked
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:40 am

Pixie was cooking the pasta and listening into the conversation. She started to think about her brothers. They were out of school and getting jobs. Pixie was so excited to see them over the winter break.

After a couple minutes the pasta was done. Pixie grabbed three plates and put an even amount of pasta on each plate. She then used her waitress skills to carry the plates to the table.

"PASTA!" Pixie said. She then went to get some more soda. She sat down, still thinking about her brothers, and ate her pasta in silence.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:35 am

J. J. smiled as she sat.

"I couldn't sleep either, and surprised myself at being Hungry," she laughed and waved her hand at her surroundings, "I figured where else would you go if you're hungry?"

She smiled as Pixie put the food in front of her, and took a bit.

"This," she said, "is delicious Pix, thanks."
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:11 am

"Oh okay thanks J.J." Pixie said still thinking about her brothers. She hadn't seen them in a long time. She wanted her other halves back.

"Alex, Kyle" Pixie murmured. She was a little in the dumps because this was the first year she wasn't with them for their birthdays or Christmas or their greatest prank ever, New Years. She was going home with Ro or Cry for break and not to family.

After sighing about 6 times she scooped up an empty forkful. She was out of pasta. Not fair. Oh well, it was time to talk.

"How was has your days been, guys?" Pixie asked.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 am

"Whats wrong Pixx you seem a bit down?" she asked her friend who wasn't as up beat as normal.

"This pasta is excellent by the way, and my day was pretty great." she said smiling.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:07 pm

J.J. brows furrowed with concern as Crystal pointed out Pixie's mood, "Yes, are you okay?"

"My day was quite well thank you," she said, smiling fondly as she poked about her food, and thought about the time she had spent that afternoon with Dimitri. "I spent it with," she felt a dull blush grow on her check, "a friend." was what she finally settled on.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:27 pm

Crystal noticed the slight coloring her JJ's cheeks as she said her friend but she was kind enough not to bring it up. "Oh is this a friend I know?" she asked slightly curious.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Pixie looked up. "Oh I'm okay just thinking about my brothers. I really miss them. But I'm good." Pixie said.

She then smirked and began to pester J.J. "So who was this "friend" you were with? Hmm. Was this a special friend or was this a lover?" Pixie was rather fond of teasing people, but only if she didn't harm the person.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:20 am

"That's good," J. J. said, "I know how you feel. I miss my brother too."

J. J. bit her lip shyly as she shook her head, "I don't think so. He's in first year... and Slytherin... I met him on the train here."

She felt her blush deepened as Pixie picked up on the first blush and proceeded to tease her.

"No, I mean.. maybe?" she shook her head as she continued to play with her untensils. "I mean I went to the ball with him... but... and it wasn't like I intended to kiss him that one time..."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:53 am

Crystal perked up at this "What?!? There was a kiss? Tell me about him and the ball? I am very curious!" she said as she was practically jumping out of her seat. She loved to talk about guys. Crystal was defiantly guy crazy. Not like she would admit it.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:20 am

Rowen was bored in the Hufflepuff Commons and was wondering where J.J had run off to. She immediately face palmed. The Kitchens. Where else would she be? She made the trek down to the kitchens and tickled the pear. She was suprised to not see the house elves down here, but she guessed they needed to sleep too. She was even more surprised to see her best friends Pixie and Crystal.

"Hey guys! I see you ate pasta without me!" she said with a slight smirk.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:48 pm

J. J. continued to blush and wondered how she had gotten herself onto this topic.

"Well... yeah... It was rather embarassing - the kiss I mean," she felt herself cringing at the memory. Although it all turned out alright in the end she still just couldn't believe she had done anything like that, "I don't know what happened to me, but I ran into him at the lake, literally, and then..." she shook her head blushing some more, "I just sort of kissed him. No warning... I don't even think I said a word to him the whole time before."

She smiled softly at the memory of the ball, "There's not much to be curious about at the ball... it was fun, simple... nice. He looked very handsome even if he didn't believe me when I said so." She shook her head and was a little relieved when Rowan came in distracting her from this topic, at least for a little bit.

"Hello Rowan," she said and then laughed about the pasta, "You snooze you lose Ro, that's how it works."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:39 pm

"Le gasp!" Rowen said in mock shock.

She walked over and started to eat Pixie's food off of her plate. She looked around and noticed that J.J's face was red. Not wanting to embarass her house mate, she leaned forward.

"Why do I have a feeling you were talking about a certain boy?" she whispered to J.J.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:31 pm

J. J. blushed at Rowan's comment, but managed to keep an "innocent" look on her face as she whispered a response back.

"I have no idea what would give you that impression, Ro. No idea at all."

Her facade was ruined as she desolved into nervous giggles.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Crystal was surprised Bye Rowan's visit. "Hey, well you know me and pasta." she said laughing.

"That is such a cute story JJ! I love romances. Even if they are a little corny." she said winking at the girl.

She looked at her book and reached to open it as the two Huffs talked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:13 am