Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A drink. || OPEN

A drink. || OPEN Empty A drink. || OPEN

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 am

Oliver sat on a stool as he ordered his regular drink at the Blue Pomegranite. He came alone as he decided to not go eat dinner with his brother and his new fiance. It's not that he didn't like her, he just didn't want to see them oggle each other while he tried not to gag at how idiotic they looked.

Once his drink arrived, he drank it slowly as he eyed the people in the bar.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

A drink. || OPEN Empty Re: A drink. || OPEN

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am

Rowen walked into the The Blue Pomegranite breathing out slowly. She didn't know how she got here but she was very thirsty. All she remembered was running away from her parents. They'd gotten into a huge argument and all she'd wanted to do was get away. When their backs had turned she ran. Somehow she'd ended up here.

There wasn't a lot of people in the there. She looked up at the sign: The Blue Pomegranite. She looked around for somewhere to sit and noticed a booth right behind one a boy was sitting at. As Rowen passed, she tripped over her cloak which had been dragging around her. She stumbled and fell into something soft. Her eyes widened as she looked up into the eyes of a boy.

"I'm so sorry. I'm such a klutz!" she said, her cheeks reddening with embarrassment.

Last edited by Rowen Huff on Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:38 am

When Oliver felt a sudden weight come upon him, his train of thought snapped back to reality and when he realized it was a girl, he put a charming smile for her and helped her out.

"It's okay," he said with a sincere smile. "We're all klutzes on the inside. Would you like a drink?" He then asked her as he offered her the empty seat next to him.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:50 am

Rowen was apprehensive. Wasn't the first rule you're taught is Don't Talk to Strangers. He was a definite stranger. A cute stranger, though, with a pretty smile. She shook her head slightly to clear it. She shrugged internally. Well, it'll kill time before her parents came and got her and if the guy turned out to be a jerk well she got a free drink out of it.

"Sure," she said, with a smile.

"My name is Rowen," she said, righting herself and turning towards him.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:34 am

"Rowen," Oliver repeated as he motioned for the bartender to come over so Rowen could order her drink. "Never met a Rowen before. Named after the tree, I suppose?"

He had a quite extensive knowledge about names, surnames and their meanings. In fact, he knew many things of information that just stuck to his brain. He supposed that's why he was sorted in Ravenclaw.

"My name is Oliver," he said with a smile and then asked. "I don't think I've seen you around here."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 am

Rowen smiled at him.

"I don't know about trees," she said with a smile, "but she's always been eccentric about her names. My little brother's name is Joven. Both my mom and dad were Ravenclaws. Came as quite a shock to them when I was sorted into Hufflepuff. I'm not from around here. I don't even know how I ended up here. Wait, um, where is here?"

She immediately blushed red again. Sometimes, when she got nervous, she kept talking...and talking. She hoped he wouldn't take any offense to it.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:58 am

"A Hufflepuff, huh?" Oliver said as he raised an eyebrow. "My parent's, one Ravenclaw and the other Slytherin, would have my head if I were to be sorted there. Lucky one, you are."

When he noticed her cheeks flush, he couldn't help but smirk slightly at how kind of cute he thought she was. Almost like a puppy.

"Well, we're currently in The Blue Pomegranite meaning we must be in the City of Azora," he cocked his head slightly right, confused. "Are you lost? Do you need help finding where you came from?"
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:43 am

"I don't think lucky is the word I'd use," Rowen mumbled.

She blushed slightly when she noticed Oliver staring at her. For someone with slightly dark skin, I tend to blush all the time!

"Yes, I started out in Diagon Alley. How I ended up here is a wonder to me. I'm supposed to be meeting my parents at Madam Milkins for new robes," she said as they stood up.

"My parents tend to want to think more logically which I do too, but sometimes they over think things and they take the fun out of it. I don't think all Ravenclaws are like that, but most seem like it," she explained as a slight wind blew threw her hair.

"I like Hufflepuff. Everyone thinks they're a bunch of dudders, but they're all amazing and the best friends you could make," she said, beaming at the mention of her housemates.

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:33 pm

"Well, a lot luckier than I am," Oliver said with a nod.

"Oh, you're far from Diagon Alley and Madam Malkins," he said seriously as he raised an eyebrow. "How did you get so far? You didn't think this was Madam Malkin's did you?" He teased slightly as she stood up along with her.

"Take the fun out of everything? What kind of Ravenclaws were your parents?" He said laughing lightly. "We might like to over think things but it's just because we don't like to be wrong at all. I'm not afraid to admit it. I like being right and I hate being wrong but I most definitely know how to have fun."

"Hufflepuff's are alright, I suppose. You've proven me wrong about them so far," he smiled as he paid for their drinks. "So you want to go back to Diagon Alley or somewhere else?"
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:36 am

Rowen turned towards Oliver with a thoughtful expression. Though she knew her parents were probably worried about her, she couldn't help but want to spend more time with this Ravenclaw.

"Someplace else would be nice," she said with a smile. "My parents are going to be pissed when I get back so might as well enjoy the freedom while I can."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 am

"Hm, someplace else. Things to do in Azorat," he thought for a moment. "There's another pub called the Golden Thestral, there's the Hissing Snake that's a night club there's the Arena and then there's Madam Rose's Tea Shop. Your pick, I'll buy."

He was glad that Rowen had decided to stay with him instead of going to her parents. Although he was worried at how strict her parents might be and how much trouble she would get, he was glad. He didn't like to be wandering around by himself and there was no way he was going to let someone younger than him do the same.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:25 pm

"Hmm, well I never did finish my drink so the Golden Thestral?" she said.

And more time to talk to you, she added quietly in her head.

"Then maybe the Hissing Snake?"

Rowen was happy with how the day was quickly becoming. She already knew she would probably be grounded for eternity after this but she didn't particularly care at the moment.

"Oh and you can call me Ro. Everyone does," she said with a smile.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:56 am

"Alright, the Golden Thestral and then the Hissing Snake," he said as he held the door open for her.

"Ro? Can I call you Rowen? It's a lot more of a nicer name," Oliver asked politely.

(OOC: You want to start the thread or should I?)
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:19 am

Rowen smiled. She actually preferred Rowen to Ro.

"Yes. Rowen is fine."

{OOC: You can start it. Owl me the link.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:01 am