Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

One Drink (Open)

Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

One Drink (Open) Empty One Drink (Open)

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:20 am

All Crystal needed was a butterbeer, then she new she would be relaxed.

She sat down at the table near the wall after she ordered and just listened to the sounds of everythin.

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

One Drink (Open) Empty Re: One Drink (Open)

Post by Sel Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:05 pm

Iris entered the pub to find that it seemed crowded here since it's the break. She searched for a seat she can take and found one with her new Ravenclaw friend Chrys. She walked towards her and beamed, "Hey Chrys! Mind if I join you?" she didn't really want something to consume this time. Iris wanted to hang out and get away from boredom, obviously not wanting the previous boring break to happen again.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:51 pm

As she was sitting there Crystal looked up when Eye came over.

"Hey Eye, of course you can. How are you today? What brings you here?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:39 pm

Iris seated and said enthusiastically, "Looking for some place to chill. Escaping from boredom mostly. I reckon I'll be returning to my mom and dad anytime soon. So make the most out of it while I'm here." she grinned and thought of having a delicious butterbeer for an exception to her decision a while ago. She played with her hands and asked Chrys this time with her same tone, "And you, what brings you here?"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:12 pm

"Just needed a place to relax." Crystal said "I am sort of excited to be going home for a bit, but I am going to miss it here, even if it is for a little bit. Must sound corny." Crystal turned her head down, not from embarrassment but just from the day being so long.

"So Eye are you excited to go home?" Crystal asked not wanting to sound to boring as she does in most conversations.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:08 am

Iris heaved a sigh and looked down, "But you'll be back sooner before you know it. Yeah, want to see mum and dad badly. Of course! I'll miss everything here. Even if there's a conflict going on." she smiled weakly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:54 am

Iris entered the Three Broomsticks, smiling and humming to herself. This was turning out to be one of her favourite places. Not to mention, she was always in the mood for some Butterbeer. She ordered a glass and looked around for a place to sit. She grinned when she saw Eye and Chrys and went over. "Hey guys, mind if I join you?'' Iris asked.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:19 am

"What's going on? If you dont mind my asking." Crystal said this right as she heard a greeting from Isis one of her new Gryffindor friends.

"Of course! Please join us Isis!" She said then remebered she asked something personal of Eye.

"Is that ok Eye?" she said asking her feeling bad for not doing so in the beginning.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:32 am

She hugged Eye and Crystal and replied with a grin, "It's Iris, not Isis." She took a seat and asked, "So, what's been going on with you two?"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:44 am

"I'm so sorry I really did know that but I'm awful with names and had a blonde-ish moment" Crystal said feeling bad. She hated to get peoples names wrong.

"Ive been fine glade we have a small break. Yourself?" Crystal said hugging Iris
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:00 am

Iris beamed and hugged Greyson back. She chuckled and said, "Of course, Greyson can join us! Er - forget about the war thing! Let's just . . . have fun!" with a feeling of relief once another friend turned up and eager to forget those troubles. She put up a happy face and waited for the conversation to go on further.
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Dulce walked in, humming happily. She saw three other hogwarts students, she walked over to them.

"Hey, I am Dulce."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 pm

As the conversation went on Crystal heard a voice behind her.

"Hello, Dulce." she said smiling "How are you today? Would you care to join us?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:02 am

Iris turned at the notice and exclaimed, "Hiya Dulce! Come!" she invited and excused herself to buy some butterbeer. "Who wants some? I'll order."
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:46 am

Crystal could feel herself becoming very comfortable she loved how being here made it feel like she was with her family.

Smiling she said "I could use one, Thanks Eye."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:28 am

Iris grinned and imitated a soldier-like salute, "You're very welcome! I could also get you two." said Iris and walked towards the counter to order. Going back with four glasses of butterbeer placed on a tray, she then took her seat and distributed the glasses to each of them. She paused before gulping hers in. Nothing in the world tastes better than butterbeer. Setting her half-full glass down and wiping her foamed mouth, she chuckled and apologized.

"Sorry. My manners. I think you'll forget about them once you've tasted heaven like this."

A true fact about Iris is that she easily gets comfortable with people she considered as genuine friends. And everything seems to be singing with joy at the moment. Not one single problem to worry about and she felt very relieved indeed. Avoiding her Empathy and applying the private lessons Sophia taught, it can feel like she just accomplished something greater than that and her nightmares gone. Something with regards to finding friends she now loves and completing that goal. But of course, she still dreams once she sleeps and still reflecting what they meant when alone that she has ought to avoid. Or should I really? What if I didn't see what they meant at all? Would it harm me for just throwing them away? Iris questioned herself and constructed that tiny worrying corner at the back of her mind.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Iris grinned at Eye and replied, "Alright, forget the war!" She introduced herself to the Ravenclaw student. "Hello, I'm Iris but you can call me Grayson." She accepted the Butterbeer from Eye and said, "Thanks loads!'' She couldn't remember the last time she had so much fun in Hogwarts. These were people that she was comfortable to talk to and won't get into awkward silences.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 pm

Taking her drink Crystal smiled at Eye. "Thank you." she said.

Crystal sat there thinking about her family and how much she missed them but she was her at Hogwarts and she felt like everything was magical.

Literally sometimes She smiled at her corny joke but yes Hogwarts was magical all on its own. You can meet all types of people and learn magic.

How many kids can say that she thought to herself.

"So you guys are you ready for lessons to start again?" she said trying to pick up the conversation.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:29 am

"Of course I do! That's the reason we're here!" Iris exclaimed and drank her butterbeer again, "The lessons are actually becoming more exciting now!"
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Dulce Fair Leeps
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dulce Fair Leeps Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Dulce smiled. "I'd love too." She turned to Iris.. well... Eye? "No thanks Eye." She said. She sat down. "Whats up?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:09 am

Iris painted a shocked look at Dulce for not accepting butterbeer, "You don't like butterbeer? Woah! You're the first I know!"
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:42 pm

"I have never heard of anyone who does not like Butterbeer. Way to be original!" She said raising her hand for high five.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:44 am

Iris laughed and hi-fived with Chrys, then patted Dulce on the shoulder. "You ought to love it soon! It's the best! Or are your taste buds quite different from ours?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 6:09 am