Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Going for a Drink || OPEN

Going for a Drink || OPEN Empty Going for a Drink || OPEN

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:09 pm

The old wood creaked under Alexandra's feet as she stepped into Kladbishcha. Ever since a younger age, Alexandra wished to enter the pub but because she was such a young age, she wasn't allowed to step into the place.

But she was of age now and the last thing she wanted was to view a couple of muggles and curse them to death. Under normal circumstances, Alexandra would be more than amused to put a couple of muggles, or even more, to an eternal sleep. But at the current moment, all Alexandra wanted to do was get a drink and relax. Alexandra was finally done with Drumstrang and although she wouldn't admit it out loud, she knew she would miss the place where she learned well.

"I'll have a firewhisky," Alexandra demanded as soon as she reached the bar table.

"Identification?" He asked, scared.

"I said I wanted firewhisky," She scowled. He quickly made her drink and handed it to her and when he was about to ask her to pay, she shot him a glare that made him take a step back, look down and quickly walk away.

She smirked triumphantly and went to go sit in a corner. She heard some wolf calls and whistles and she simply ignored it. Once she took her seat, she drank some of her whiskey and observed the people around.
    Katia Paltov
    Katia Paltov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Going for a Drink || OPEN Empty Re: Going for a Drink || OPEN

Post by Katia Paltov Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Katia was sat at her usual place in the pub, hidden by the shadows of the corner, watching people as she always did. The people who came to this particular establishment were much more to her liking than some of the other places she visited, as she imagined these were the sorts of people she would be spending more time with in the months to come.

Her dark eyes snapped up as another person entered the pub, brow twitching curiously. It was a young woman, very pretty, who seemed all to happy to boss the barstaff around. She definately had a strong air about her. Katia couldn't help but find it slightly amusing at the attention the woman's looks drew as she walked towards the corner, sitting very close to Katia. She shifted slightly to turn more towards the woman, coming out of the shadows slightly, a sly smile on her face.

"Hello," she greeted, a slight glint in her eye. The woman was either not friendly, used to getting what she wanted, or in a bad mood. Katia wasn't sure which would be harder to deal with. She did enjoy talking to interesting people however. And this girl was definately interesting. "I don't think I've seen you here before, though you certainly know how to handle the barstaff."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:58 am

Alexandra heard someone speak to her. She turned her head slightly to see a girl she hadn't seen before. She eyed her curiously before responding.

"Hello," she replied indifferently as she took a sip of her drink. "And no, I don't come here often, it's actually my first time. Being able to control people is just a gift of mine."

And it partially was. Being a hybrid of a wizard and vampire, Alexandra's looks usually got her want she wanted. At times, it annoyed her because she would like to work for things at times and most definitely liked being mean to people.

"What's your name," she asked as she eyed the girl and decided there was no harm in talking to her.
    Katia Paltov
    Katia Paltov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katia Paltov Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:00 pm

Katia's smiled widened slightly as the woman talked, pleased to note that she wasn't being turned away. Then again, turning Katia away would not bode well for someone she had taken an interest in. "A very handy gift, I'm sure. And I hope this won't be your last visit." she replied, raising her glass slightly before drinking.

"I'm Katia," she greeted, turning more to face the girl, quickly taking in her full appearance. Her bright eyes and dark hair made for a very attractive combination, though there was something about her that seemed just a little different. "And may I ask for your name?" Katia asked, amusement dancing in her eyes.

She always found herself amused when she talked to certain people. It was always a good sign. "So, what brings you to one of my favourite places? Or were you just passing by and decided you wanted a drink?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:56 pm

Artemisia steped into the pub with a disgusted look on here face, she was here on bussiness. She enjoyed her job as Deputy Minister of Magic it gave her a real sense of power, being an older woman she liked not having to answer to anyone except the minister of course

Artemisia glanced down at her piece of paper, checking the name and photo. She then walked over to Alexandra, and interupted her conversation she was having

" Alexandra Alekseev" she said sternly " Your job is an Obliviator meaning you wipe the minds of muggles, and still you fail at that. I have on my list three muggles who witnessed a young wizard fly on his broom. You were suppose to deal with them this morning and still you haven't"

Artemisia fixed a firm glare on the woman " I suggest you fix this, or perhaps you might find yourself working in a disgusting place like this" Artemisia looked arounded in disgust then quickly fixed her eyes back on Alexandra

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:49 pm