Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fire Burn (Open)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fire Burn (Open) Empty Fire Burn (Open)

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Faye walked into the commonroom slowly, taking each step with care, and avoiding people as best as she could. She never could get use to the adjestment from home to school. It wasn't all that different since years of isolation had left her in a postition that did not lend to socializing well.

But the difference at school was she actually wanted to do so. She just didn't know how.

So, keeping to the outskirts of the commonroom, doing what she did best (staying invisible) she took a seat near a fireplace, and slowly curled her feet up underneath her as she looked into its depths.

"Double, Double, toil and trouble," she murmured the words from a play she had once seen, "Fire burn and couldron bubble."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Fire Burn (Open) Empty Re: Fire Burn (Open)

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:25 pm

Lora came down from her dorm to the common room, feeling oddly in a good mood. She decided to wait down there in case Dylan or any of her friends decided to show up.

She had a book in her hand and went towards the couch but noticed Faye sitting by the fireplace. "Hey Faye, everything okay?" She asked gently. "Mind if I sit down or do you want me to leave you alone?" She had to admit, she was getting attached to Faye pretty fast, even though they were kind of opposites.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Faye looked up as she heard someone approach and smiled when she recongnized the face.

"Hello Lora," she said softly, "No please, feel free to sit down. I would love the company."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:33 am

Lora put her book aside and sat down next to her friend. "Fire brings us a strange sense of calmness, doesn't it?" She commented randomly, looking into the fire. "I mean, we can just stare at it for hours and get lose in the depth." She then shook her head and laughed lightly. "Alright, I don't know what happened but that really did not sound like me." She grinned and looked at Faye. "So, what seems to be the problem?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 pm

Faye nodded, "I know what you mean... I find it very thoughtful to just stare at it." She smiled at Lora's comment, "No, no that sounded a lot more like me."

She froze for a moment at the question. She hadn't realized she had been so transparent. Well actually, what she hadn't realized was that here someone might actually pay attention to you. At home it didn't matter what Faye did because unless it was somehow some amazing magical feat - which wasn't likely to ever happen - then no one was going to notice her at all.

"Is there a problem?" she finally settled on asking. She wasn't sure if she wanted to share the problem. She wasn't even sure she could put it into words to begin with.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:01 pm

"Oh great, I've known you for a short time and you're already influencing me," Lora replied with a teasing grin. She noticed Faye tense up for a moment and wondered what that was all about, but decided not to say anything.

"Well, you were looking at the fire as though you were looking for an escape...so I just assumed there must be something bothering you." She explained, a small smile on her face. "I really don't mind if you want to tell me. And if you can't, that's another issue then."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:42 pm

Faye just laughed at the comment. She was sure there were probably ways that Lora had already infulenced herself, she just had yet to notice them.

"I'm okay I guess," she shrugged at the comment and then gave a little smirk as she thought on it some more, "I'm just a serious person. We do that sometimes, stare in quiet contemplation. You should try it sometime. Though I don't know if your able to do the quiet." She gave a small little laugh.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:23 am

"Stare in quiet contemplation? I can't do that!" Lora exclaimed. "I mean, I don't mind the staring but the quietness? Yeah, that's not me." She grinned. "It's okay if you are serious. I'm not serious with the things I'm supposed to be. So maybe, you can help me with that eventually." She smiled slyly.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Normally Lora wouldn't push someone too much but when it came to her friends, she really couldn't help but keep asking until she was convinced they were fine.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Faye mirrored the grin, "THat might be even too much for my seriousness."

She gave her a small, slightly sad little grin.

"It's nothing I'm not use to, nothing I can't deal with," Faye answered calmly, "So yeah, I guess that means I'm alright."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:35 pm

"Yeah, you're probably right on that." Lora replied, as seriously as she could and laughed.

She nodded her head slowly, still not convinced. "So, how is Durmstrang so far for you?" She asked, hoping the topic change might get Faye to open up.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Faye smiled.

"Durmstrang is pretty good," she responded, "I can't complain, so it must be good. How about you Lora?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:49 am

"It's great. I'm loving all the classes and getting to spend time with my friends is definitely a plus." Lora replied with a grin. "It's like home, you know? I really wish we didn't have to leave. And I'm scared of what exists outside these walls." She sighed and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry about that."

"Which is your favourite class by the way? Mine kind of varies, though at the moment it's Charms." She commented with a smile.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

"Its okay," Faye said with a smile, "I know what you mean. I enjoy these walls much more than home. They are more comforting, welcoming."

She shrugged and smiled.

Faye paused and thought about it.

"Charms is okay, though I like Herbology, or magical beast the best, potions isn't too bad either." She liked all the classes that avoided showing how aweful she was at using magic.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am

"Yeah, even though sometimes I feel the place a bit eerie, I do prefer it more than home." She grinned. "Oh, did you hear about the exchange program?" She asked Faye. "I hear Hogwarts is great!"

She thought for a moment as she registered the classes Faye mentioned. "You don't like doing wand magic, do you? How come?" She asked with a smile. "Um..you don't have to tell me if it bothers you."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:54 pm

Faye smiled at the thought. She had heard about the exchange, though she was too young to do it so she hadn't given it much thought before the moment.

"Would it really be so different than here?"

Faye blushed as Lora caught on to her.

She looked at her hands and mumbled the responce, "I'm not very good at it."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:01 pm

"I'm almost sure it would be because I don't think the teachers would be as crazy or evil as here." Lora stated with a laugh. "Besides, some of the lessons also would be different, you know? I signed up for it though and I hope I get selected." She smiled.

"Oh, no need to be embarrassed. It's those evil teachers' responsibility to make sure you become good at it." She replied with a sly grin and hugged Faye. "Why do you think you're not good at it?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:38 pm

"I guess that would be nice," Faye said softly. "Well I hope you get it too, though I shall miss you terrible."

It was true.

Faye smiled at the hug.

"Because its true," she said in a matter of fact way, "Magic was never very strong. It took a long time to appear, and it really doesn't work that well now. I'm practically a squib."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:44 pm

"I shall miss you too!" Lora replied and grinned. "I'm honestly saying you're turning out to be a real close friend to me. But at least you won't have to bear my blabbering." She told and nudged Faye playfully.

"Oh, I see. So none of the spells you try work properly for you?" She asked curiously. "That's sort of odd."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:14 am

"But I like your blabbering." She smiled.

She nodded her head, "Yes it is a little... but it is okay. It is just how somethings are. Who knows. Maybe I will just get better in time."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:22 am

"You like my blabbering? Well, that's certainly a first." Lora told with an amused smile. "But most of the time, I'm the quiet type as well. Apparantly, people don't like the talkative sorts." She shrugged.

"Is it because you're not a full witch or something? In the sense, your heritage is from something else other than being a witch...?" She asked, almost hesitant.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:16 pm

Faye just smiled and shook her head.

The girl shrugged, "I do not know... I guess that is a possiblity. Though from the way the rest of my family speaks you'd think I was the frist squib - or almost squib - ever born in the universe."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:01 am