Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Reading by the Fire (Open)

Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Reading by the Fire (Open) Empty Reading by the Fire (Open)

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu May 10, 2012 2:22 am

Adeline sat, curled up in one of the loveseats in front of the fire. Her long, dark hair was pulled up into a bun atop her head. Her fingers clutched a Muggle classic as her eyes skimmed the words. It was late at night and she knew that not many people were awake. And the ones that were, were probably breaking rules outside of the common room. Though, anyone breaking rules wasn't her problem.

Adeline's golden retriever rested on the ground in front of her. Adeline glanced over at Fina as she yawned, her pink tongue sticking out of her mouth for just a moment. Smiling, Adeline was just about to reach out and pet Fina when she heard someone enter the common room or about to anyways, causing Adel and Fina to look and see who it was.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Reading by the Fire (Open) Empty Re: Reading by the Fire (Open)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Thu May 10, 2012 11:38 am

Quinn walked into the common room and let out a sigh. She was frustrated with school at the moment. It was pure hell right about now. Quinn saw another girl there who looked around the same age or older. "Sorry didn't mean to bother your reading" Quinn apologized to the girl.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu May 10, 2012 11:00 pm

"It's fine," she replied. "Third year?" Adeline guessed, having seen her around but having no classes with her. "By the way I'm Adeline, Adeline Maurice Fourth Year." Setting her book on a near by table she sat up straight. "Have a good day or was it complete hell?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 am

Quinn smiled when she said it was fine. "Yeah" Quinn said when she asked if she was a 3rd year. Quinn nodded to her. "I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn told Adeline. Quinn watched her put her book down. Quinn took the seat next to her and let out a little laugh and a breath. "Mostly complete hell" Quinn told her and shook her head.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Tue May 15, 2012 6:23 am

Adeline nodded when she got confirmation that she guessed correctly. "Hello Quinn, pretty name," she mused. Her cousins name was Quinn she remembered. "I know how you feel," she replied shaking her head. She hated lessons but otherwise school was okay...sorta. "Which part was hell for you? For me it was the lessons. I hate them."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue May 15, 2012 11:44 am

Quinn smiled at her. "Thanks, your name is pretty also, never heard of it before but I guess that's what makes it original" Quinn told her. Quinn nodded. "It does get boring, but some classes are really fun some are not" Quinn told her. Quinn then stopped then talked again. "Well it's not actually school, it's more along the lines that this boy named Sithis kissed me and my boyfriend found out and now he is pissed and won't talk to me even though he warned me about him" Quinn sighed.

"And there is also the fact that I might get expelled from here, god damn Sithis" Quinn told her.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:38 pm

"Thanks but I think my sisters even more original," she chuckled. Taralynn. A name most people never heard of since it was an infusion of both their grandmothers names. Adeline nodded in agreement to Quinn's statement. "Well you don't have to listen to me but your boyfriend shouldn't hold it against you. Sure you didn't listen but usually when a boy tells a girl someones bad the girl just continues to talk to them for some reason. Shouldn't he trust you to take care of yourself?"

"What do you mean expelled?," she asked curiously.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:02 am