Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Reading for Dummies [open]

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Reading for Dummies [open] Empty Reading for Dummies [open]

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:25 am

Georgie walked around the library having no idea where to go. She needed to find a book on Divination as she still had some homework to do that was meant to be dont over the holidays. She found a book that looked like it could be helpful, but while pulling it out she also knocked at least ten more down. "GREAT!" she shouted, only to be shushed by the librarian.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Reading for Dummies [open] Empty Re: Reading for Dummies [open]

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:47 am

Tobi was sitting at one of the tables reading some books for his apprenticeship in the library when he heard the loud noise of books falling followed by a girl shouting. He heard the librarian tell the girl that is was a library and that noise was NOT to be made. The outburst sparked his curiosity so he got up and peered around the bookcase that was in the way. He saw a girl who looked to be a Gryffindor by the colors she wore. He watched her as she tried to collect the book for a few moments. Noticing that no one was going to go help her he walked over to her and asked "Would you like some help?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

Georgie smiled, glad that someone had come to her rescue, but was annoyed that she made herself look like an idiot. "Yes please, that would be great" she whispered, trying not to gain the attention of the librarian again. "I know I should be able to do a spell to do all this with me been in my second year, but I arent that good at the moment" she explained blushing.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:18 am

Tobi looked over at the librarian to see that she was staring at them. He bent over to help the girl pick her books up. "Hey it's okay we all make mistakes. That is why we are still students and not full-blown wizards yet." he said. "My name is Tobias, Tobi for short." he said as he was helping her gather the books up.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:22 am

Georgie smiled, he was definitely one of the nicest people she had talked to today. "I'm Georgie, but you can call me Gigi, most people do..." she grinned picking up the last book. She had put the Divination one into her bag. "So why are you in the library?" she asked him, hoping that he would stay.

Last edited by Georgie Vane on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:44 am

"I was actually just around the bookcase when I heard the noise." Tobi said. "I am an apprentice for Professor Pucey. She teaches Care for Magical Creatures and I was just trying to cram some more info in before I had any private lessons with her."

"I just try to cram anything I can in to forget my life. Nothing has ever gone right," he sighed, "I don't even have a good relationship with my brother anymore. When we were growing up we were always tormented by muggles because of who we were. It pushed me but for him it pushed and broke. He now wants nothing to do with muggles and has no forgiveness left for them. That has in turn created a rift between us that is far from ever being healed." He got back to his chair and started at the books. He was so close to tears and was trying to hide it but not well enough.

Last edited by Tobias Forsyte on Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:55 am

Georgie smiled sympathetically at him. "I understand how he feels about muggles... the first and last one I met tried to kill me and my sister wth one if those metal wands that muggles kill people with. I think it is called a gum..." I drifted off into my own world.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:09 am

Pulling himself together he said "It's not like we treat Muggles any better really. There are a lot who think that Muggles deserve to be slaves for us. Hell there are some that kill muggles just for fun. It just makes me sick that we think we are better then them when we aren't except for our natural knack for magic. Put us side by side and what do you see? Nothing but humans only seperated by magic. There are problems on both sides and no one wants to be the first to admit they are wrong. Pride and Stubborness....the banes of humanity." He was so emotionally exhausted but he was glad there was someone there to listen. He had been leaving all this in too long and it was eating him alive.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:25 pm

Georgie smiled. "I think everyone should be nice to each other." She said bluntly. Georgie wasn't really smart enough to be able to back her reason but she knew that it would be hard to do. "I think Wizards have to solve the problems between themselves, before tthey stop fighting with Muggles..." she added thinking of her father
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:27 am

"Yes I agree that everyone should be nice to each other" Tobi said, "but there is no way that Wizards will ever seal the rift between them just as Muggles haven't been able to." He sighed and said "The problem is that we want to heal that rift but they don't want to. They want power over all and that just isn't possible. At least not in a friendly application."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:33 am

Georgie looked up to the boy, he seemed really passionate about the subject. She realised from his robes that he was a Hufflepuff, which explained why he was so kind. "So you was saying about Care of Magical Creatures, I am taking that!" I said trying to change the subject, as I could see he was a bit upset.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:40 am

Thankful that the subject was being changed he replied "Yes I am and I am Apprenticed to Professor Pucey as well. I was perusing the books on Magical Creatures when you decided to make yourself known." At that last comment he laughed. "I want to be as up-to-date on stuff as I can so I am prepared for our private lessons." He said.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:47 am

Georgie giggled. "Well, I must admit that I am a bit of a clutz!" she smiled. "You will definitely have to help me! I will probably be in the same class as you!" she said grinning.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:26 am