Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open) Empty I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open)

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Karma stepped into the homey-looking tavern, her black leather and white fur winter cloak covering her regular hunting black tank top and black capri pants, her hood up to cover her face. She stomped her boots on the mat to get the snow off, and walked toward the center of the room, near the fireplace. Her eyes swept the place. It wasn't big, like the Leaky Cauldron, but it would have to do. She ordered a room from the bartender and a nice hot butterbeer and sat at the bar, letting her hood fall. Her dark brown hair cascaded down her shoulders as she finally let out the breath she'd taken at King's Cross. It felt so good to be out of the Britain. It made the war seem farther away, though she knew it was raging here as well.

She raised the butterbeer to her lips, relieved to finally be where she was. She wondered who she'd meet here, as she planned to sign up for the Durmstrang Exchange Student thing.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open) Empty Re: I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open)

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:18 pm

A bit tipsy and tired, Pieter walked into the tavern, his eyes sparkling with playful humour. His checkered shirt and loose jeans were new, but they had rips in them already.

"Can I have a butterbeer?" He called over the bar, his Russian smooth and soft. The bar tender nodded, so Pieter sat next to a girl he had never seen before.

"Welcome, welcome," He smiled in sloppy English. His playful aura was amplfied by the party he came from (what fifteen year old didn't party?).
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open) Empty Re: I'm in Russia because I'm Awesome (open)

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:31 pm

Karma wrinkled her nose slightly as the boy sat beside her, she could basically smell the party on him. She wondered if all Russians over here partied like him, and made a mental note to visit a night club since she was here.

She glanced at him out of the corner of her eye. "Thanks." She said softly. His accent was terrible, and his english was even worse, but she had expected that.

She turned to him, her eyes searching his features. He looked... familiar.... "I'm Karma Black." She said, her voice taking a nice little English lit. (And I'm Absolutely Flawless)
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:53 pm

(ABSOLUTELY FLAWLESS)

"I am Pieter," He purred, taking a large sip of his butterbeer, "Pieter Popov. My father owns a firewhiskey company."

Placing down his drink, he studied the girl. "Karma," He said, breaking the syllables oddly, "As in the family Black? How interesting! History galore!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Karma smirked. Oh. "So you're one of Iva's brothers." She said. "You're sister's in my House at Hogwarts."

She smirked and took another sip of Butterbeer. "And yes, The House of Black. There is a bit of history here and there I suppose, except that they're all dead but me." She shrugged. "Nothing you can do about it though."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:03 pm

Pieter paused, then laughed a bit too loudly. Leaning against, the table, a goofy grin overtook his face.

"My sister? Innokentiya? Or does she allow you to call her Iva?" he snorted. Of course it was Iva; he only had one sister, "Does she talk about family there? What about me? I highly doubt she talks about Father or mother a lot... probably not the twins either..."

The alcohol slurring his speak, he could only give a small shrug. "You must be interesting,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:14 pm

Karma rolled her eyes. The kid was completely intoxicated. So much for Russians holding their liquor. She'd probably do the unthinkable and out-drink a Russian. It sounded fun.

Karma grinned a naughty grin that was sure to get her in trouble. "Oh? Iva hasn't told me anything about her family, which is odd since I've known her since her first day at Hogwarts... maybe it slipped her mind in all the time we've spent together. I mean, Hogwarts is pretty exciting... And I'm sure you are too..."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Pieter downed his butterbeer and called out for another.

"Our family is very bad, that is why. We have a list of who is loved the most in the family and me and Iva are on the bottom." He smiled again, sweetly. God, he wanted another party. The last one didn't even get him buzzed. "She does not talk about home, but I do. I am proud of our rich family,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:24 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at the boy, then smiled slowly. "You know what? I'm looking for a party. You know one? We could go together. You could show me who's who... I mean, there's nothing more for me to do tonight..." She smiled invitingly. "Come on, you must know one..."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:33 pm

Pieter flashed his troublesome grin before slapping money down on the table. He overpaid, but that didn't matter. He had plenty of galleons anyway.

"Let us do it," He stood up and walked to the door, "I know just the place."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:37 pm

Karma followed him, pulling the hood of her cloak up and grinning from ear to ear. "I hope that place is Azorat."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:55 pm