Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fly and Awesome (Kiki)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fly and Awesome (Kiki) Empty Fly and Awesome (Kiki)

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:47 pm

Aquila had wandered his way out to the amphitheatre. The odd formation that he guessed would be akin to Hogwarts Quidditch pitch or something like it, amused the boy greatly.

It was very old fashioned, and even with all the seats empty, is ciricular fashion still made him feel like the center of attention when he stood in the middle.

And Aquila wouldn't lie, he did like attention.

"To be or not to be," he boomed goofily from the middle enjoying himself immensely, "That is the question! .. you know... a better question would be what the heck comes after that."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Fly and Awesome (Kiki) Empty Re: Fly and Awesome (Kiki)

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:53 am

Kieran, clad in his Slushatel robes, was - well, actually, he didn't know what he was doing. He never ventured out too far out of the Durmstrang grounds without someone with him and this time, he was alone. He swallowed as he entered the... uh, whatsit? Amphitheatre?

The seats were all empty, and there were no gladiators on the ground. No. Just a boy reciting lines from a play he swore he knew the name of but can't be bothered to remember for the moment. "Actually," he began, walking solidly towards the other boy, "I agree."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:33 pm

Aquila spun to look at the boy who spoke up, he appeared to be young than him and in a different house, he hadn't quite managed to keep track of the colours yet, so he wasn't entirely sure which one, but one of the other ones.

"I'm glad that you agree with me," he siad with a grin, "But I'm going to take then that you won't be able to answer my - far superior - question."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 am

"Then what is your question?" asked Kieran, tilting his head to one side, "it has to be that difficult for me not to understand it, huh?" He chuckled lightly.

"Must we be so rude to forgo the introductions?" the Slushatel boy went on, "I'm Kieran Cartwright, first year Slushatel."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Aquila grinned impishly and repeated it, "What comes next? I really want to know... I can sound smart later, and say the whole thing... try and convince my brother I actually learned something - Pfft, like that's going to happen."

The young boy mock gasped.

"How rude of us indeed. Nice to meet you Kieran. I'm Aquila Turrow second year... whatever house I'm in." He waved off his forgetfullness with a laugh.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 am

Kieran could only laugh at this boy's words. Like he cared much about whatever he said. However, he pretended to listen anyway, just in case the boy asked about it later.

"Uchitel," Kieran replied, scanning his shirt. "Uchitel's colour is almost like purple, last time I checked." He smiled, trying to show that it was courtesy that he had informed him about the house colours.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:07 pm

Aquila snapped his fingers, "That's the one. I can never really be bothered to remember the house names. Didn't seem important to me, so I don't bother. Got to save what little brain power I have for the important things."

He hopped off a bit and lounged on one of the seats that surrounded the area he was in.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 am

"What do you consider important?" asked Kieran, raising an eyebrow. If he could not consider the houses important, what could possibly be important to him? thought the Slushatel. He joined the older boy in sitting on one of the seats.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:51 pm

Aquila leaned back as he thought about it. What did he consider important.

"Well... I don't know really," he said after a moment, for once being completely thoughtful instead of his usual impish little self, "I suppose I consider family and friends important if you wanted to get into the sappy stuff... which I don't," here he went back to his normal mode, letting out a laugh. "I kind of have a habit of finding trouble.. though I wouldn't say that's important..."

He bit his lip as he continued to think.

"Well... I guess I'd say that I think just... living is important - not worrying about crud and just doing. That's what I consider important."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:25 am