Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Up, up, here we go {KIKI}

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Up, up, here we go {KIKI} Empty Up, up, here we go {KIKI}

Post by rev tennant Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm

Lora stared at the waters, clutching her broomstick in hand and having the strange desire to fly so high. She didn't know if it was such a good idea, though. But somehow, she got the feeling that it would help her to be exhilarated, at least for those few minutes. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around to find someone she didn't recognize.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Up, up, here we go {KIKI} Empty Re: Up, up, here we go {KIKI}

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 am

Kieran hasn't flown on his broom for absolute years, and Merlin did he miss the feeling of wind flying past his broom. He had been flying for half an hour, and he saw someone on the ground. Before he could knock her over, he quickly flew down onto the ground and walked quietly towards the girl, his broomstick in place.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:03 am

"Oh, hey there." Lora greeted the boy with a surprised smile. "I didn't think anyone would be here cause usually it's sort of deserted. I'm Lora, by the way." She introduced herself. She noticed the broomstick in his hand and grinned lightly. "Nice to meet a fellow flyer."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:45 am

Kieran smiled. For once, he had ran into someone nice and not show-offy about their flying skills. Though he had to admit, what came out of those encounters was often a lot of fun. "I'm Kieran," he began, "I'm sure you know Dommi. She's my sister." He nodded. "There's a lot of flyers around here, but they never come to fly at this time of day."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:44 am

"Unfortunately yes, I know her." Lora grinned teasingly. "Nice to meet you Kieran," she said. She had seen the boy around a couple of times and he seemed nice. She nodded her head in agreement to his comment. "So do you always fly around here?" She asked, taking a few steps away from the cliff.
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:10 am

Kieran nearly burst into tears, but he stopped himself from doing so. Oh, he missed her so much already. He did maintain the smile on his face, so he was proud of himself for that. He nodded, "Yeah, I always fly around here. It's wonderful."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 am

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel bad," Lora replied with a sheepish smile. "I don't come here as much as I fly at the pitch, but I felt like I needed some more free space." She confessed. "Plus, I can't resist the winds at times. So what year are you in?" She asked, as she sat down and stared at the waters once more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content