Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Strolling Around || Anna|CLOSED

Strolling Around || Anna|CLOSED Empty Strolling Around || Anna|CLOSED

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:25 am

Oliver sighed in relief and happily. He was back in Hogwarts and he couldn't help but smile at being back in the castle. It was mid-day and the flowers were at it's full bloom. He wandered around and found himself in the clock tower courtyard, hoping he'd see some familiar faces.

Last edited by Oliver Penderghast on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Strolling Around || Anna|CLOSED Empty Re: Strolling Around || Anna|CLOSED

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:20 am

Anna walked around the place, having been there for the third time this week. The first time had resulted with her encounter with that Slytherin boy she sort-of fancied, the second she was alone. Today was nearly the end of the week, and Anna had broken rules by going to the club. It was a worthwhile visit anyway.

She saw someone rather familiar from far away. She walked up to him and tapped his shoulder gently. "Do you remember me?" she asked quietly.

(OOC: Sorry for any typos and a terrible post. I only had five hours of sleep today. :O )

outfit!

Post by Guest Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:26 am

Oliver suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder and turned to see a girl he clearly remembered when he was at Hogwarts. He smiled, his charming one, and nodded.

"Of course I remember," he replied. "Annabeth Tshering. You're a fellow Ravenclaw. What are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking? I thought Hogwarts was still in summer holidays. I didn't really expect to see anyone here."

(OOC: It's all good. By the way, I apologize for stealing your idea! It's a pretty nifty one! Wink)

outfit.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:11 pm

"How many times have I told you not to call me Annabeth?" she mused, smirking slightly. "Once. Dangit." She then raised her eyebrows. "Summer? What the - " She looked around her and shook her head. "Can't you see it's nearly winter, Oliver?" She pointed to the leaves falling all around her, and sighed at the beauty.

"I'm just... trying to, um, sort everything out, I guess," Anna frowned, though she said the words in a monotone. "Anyway... a lot has changed since you... disappeared." She looked up at him and asked him curiously, her head tilting to one side. "Where have you been? I missed you."

(OOC: It's all good, love! I want everyone to have polyvore accounts, lol. xD )

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:00 pm

"I was testing your skills," he winked playfully. "I wanted to see if your memory was still intact and it seems it still is!" Indeed, he hadn't really realized it was nearly winter. His mind had been somewhere completely distant were he wished it was summer.

"Trying to sort everything out?" He asked as he pointed at a nearby seat and offered her to sit. "You want to talk about it?"

"Yeah, my disappearance," he said in a less than enthusiastic voice. "It's a rather long story. The short version is that my father has received a better job in America and thought it would be a splendid idea for all of us to move there; therefore causing me to transfer to Salem Witches's Institute. Rather difficult being one of the few males in that school, it is. Didn't really enjoy it much considering I like to learn unlike most Americans. That's beside the point. My older brother soon got engaged and offered me a place to stay so I could return to Hogwarts and I took it. That's why I'm back completely late. Rather pisses me off when I think about it but I have to cope. I'm just glad that I'm back."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:36 am

Anna curiously tilted her head at Oliver's wink, nodded and went to sit next to him. She listened to his ordeal in Salem and felt sorry for him, but it didn't sink as deep as it would have. It was a sign for her. A sign that she didn't feel much compassion anymore. It was hard to believe that nearly a year ago, she had a huge crush on him.

"Long story short," she began, using the exact same tone that Oliver used. "My parents got remarried and we had to move back into dad's mansion, and everything went downhill since then." She bit her lip. Should she tell him about her feelings? She didn't know if she could trust him. "Can I trust you?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 am

He wasn't sure how Anna had taken his wink. He meant it playfully in a joking way. But judging by her facial expression, she wasn't amused much, he thought to himself.

"Sounds terrible," he nodded as he told her story. "But you can. I promise I will not tell a soul. I know it has been gone for a long time and we haven't spoken in some a long time but I did consider you a good friend when I was here. I never betray my friends."

He twirled his wand with his hand, a habit he had picked up while he was away, as he waited for Anna to gather her thoughts so he could her what was going on her mind.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:56 pm

"Are you sure?" she asked, biting her lip. She then sighed. "If you say so."

Darting her eyes across the courtyard, Anna then quickly spluttered, "Howdoyoutellsomeoneyoulikethemasmorethanjustsomeoneyourandomlymetinanightclub?"

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:58 pm

Oliver smiled and nodded for her, signaling that he could trust him. He was glad that she did, because that would mean they could be good friends once more.

Oliver looked at her wide-eyed, "You like someone you just met? Woah, well, I'm not really sure how to respond to that. I mean, are you sure you really know this guy?"

He thought about it for a moment before thinking of a good way to answer her question, "Well the logical thing is to make sure he likes you back before you tell him. You don't want to tell him and have him break your heart, now do we?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:24 pm

Anna shrugged her shoulders. "He asked me to teach him... something, and he thinks he's in my debt," she answered snappily. "I'm sure I know him and he knows me enough to trust me."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Well... how am I supposed to ask that? I am not going to ask him 'Do you like me?' and besides, I'm sure there are lots of pretty girls that deserve him more than I do." Anna had nearly said 'at Durmstrang' but that was going to worsen the situation if she did that. And the thought of it... it stung. It stung worse than a bee sting.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:05 am

"Geez, don't get your knickers all in a twist," Oliver muttered when Anna snapped at him. "What did you teach him anyways, if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm sure if you drop a lot of hints, it's just fine," he said thoughfully and shrugged. "But honestly, I can't tell you how to tell him, you know? I'm a boy and well, if I like a girl, I'm going to tell her I that I bloody like her and that's that."

Oliver rolled his eyes Anna and told her truthfully what he thought, "So maybe there are a lot of pretty girls in Durmstrang, who cares? What they might have in looks, you make it up by having the personality and the looks. So don't worry about it. Last time I talked to you, you were pretty awesome so you have no right to flip out."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 pm

Anna shook her head. "You don't want to know, because it's something dumb, and it's between us," she replied. "Nothing odd, I promise. Well, odd to you, but not to us." She winked playfully at that, something she thought she would never do again.

Sighing, Anna nodded. "You're handsome. Any girl would like you," she frowned, "I'm horrendous. No one likes me. Except for Eye and Grayson, and that's it. Oh, and you of course."

Anna had to blink back tears at how she used to be. "No... I told you. I'm not like that anymore, but... I'm still, um... I don't bloody know!" she shrieked, putting her head in her hands. "So much has happened since you left.... so much..."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:25 am

"Anna, I'm sure much has changed while I've been gone but I more than sure somewhere, deep down, the old you is still there," he said confidently.

"Not any girl would like me," he rolled his eyes. "While at America, there were a few girls who didn't like me for no reason. I'm not sure why but I didn't really care either. And you're not horrendous. You know what, do you like tea? Do you want to go to Madam Puddifoots Tea Shop. Tea has always made me feel better in one way or another."

When Anna shrieked, Oliver couldn't help but freak out slightly. Sure, he had helped his younger sister Emily when she cried because she scarped her knee when she fell off her broom or something but never because of something like this. So he really didn't know how to deal with Anna's emotions.

However, Oliver followed his gut and hugged the girl slowly, unsure how'd she take it.

"Come on now," he said hopefully. "Nothings ever worth crying for, really. And now, we're going to go get you some tea, whether you like it or not! Well, it doesn't have to be tea. It could be butter beer or coffee or anything you'd like to drink and eat. I'll buy it for you."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:40 am

Anna tried her best. "You don't know me," she replied sourly, "but I do hope you're right." She raised her eyebrows, and anyone insulting Oliver like that... that just pissed her off. "Well, those girls are stupid," she frowned. "They don't even know you that well. That's dumb. They're dumb. I don't give a bloody damn if anyone does that to me though." She shook her head. "I don't like silly little tea shops. And haven't you heard they lace your drinks with Amortentia?"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Oliver looked at her. He didn't know that they laced those drinks with Amortentia and now that he knew that, there was no way he wanted to go there now.

"Well, there's Hog's head and the Three Broomsticks," he offered her. "Are you up for that? I'm pretty sure they don't lace your drinks there."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:38 am

Anna smirked. The Three Broomsticks? That sounded fun. She hoped she could sneak a shot of firewhiskey to ease her cravings. Urgh. They were eating her alive. She replied enthusiastically, "Why not?"

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:39 pm

"Well then," Oliver smiled as she stood up and extended it to Anna so she could stand up. "Ready to go?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Anna gently took his hand. "Definitely," she grinned, exicted. Yay for shots of firewhiskey.

(ooc: fin? and i'll go make the thread.)

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:28 am

ooc: si! and awesome
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:02 pm

ooc: here!

Sponsored content