Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Strolling Along the Bank (OPEN)

Strolling Along the Bank (OPEN) Empty Strolling Along the Bank (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 5:12 am

It was a calm and quiet morning as Caedus strolled alongside the lake. The seven-foot two-inch tall man looked both imposing due to his height and ominous due to an almost Gothic-like appearance as he wore black dress shirt, black slacks, dress shoes, and a black trenchcoat that somewhat shielded him from the freezing temperatures around the lake. Finding a humble abode to stay in wasn't difficult and it was by luck that the cottage in St. Abbs that he knew from the old world was empty and uninhabited in this world. A humble fishing town like that was an ideal place to live in, given its remoteness and peaceful tranquility though the fishing boats were generally the only source of disturbance, something that could easily be rectified with Silencing Wards.

At the moment, Caedus was simply taking a walk about the area, contemplating things while enjoying the view of nature. Yep, things were pleasant and the man didn't have a worry in the world to currently bother him. That would be later but hey, a nice break from real life was well-deserved.

Strolling Along the Bank (OPEN) Empty Re: Strolling Along the Bank (OPEN)

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

True it was cold outside. True she would probably freeze. But hell it would be a rush!
    Circe walked through the trees to the Enchanted Lake where she peered out between the branches, seeing nobody there at first she grinned, shedded her jacket leaving her in her tshirt and shorts.
    With a giggle she ran full pelt and jumped into the lake.
    Gasping as the water closed around her Circe gave a woop and swam around the lake.
    It was only then, with a slight blush, she noted a man had been there all along.
    Swimming over to him she grinned sheepishly and pulled herself out of the water to sit in the area he was walking by.

"Nice day for a swim."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:44 pm

Caedus noticed movement from the corner of his eye but didn't think much of it until he heard a feminine voice speak. He looked to see a woman with blond hair that was sitting on the bank of the lake before he stopped walking.

"It appears that way." Caedus replied in a frank tone. True, he could swim through the frigid waters of the Arctic Sea comfortably such that the cold lake could hardly be a hindrance. But when one's mood isn't into it, the effort just isn't worth it.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:08 am

Circe sighed internally.
    These men around here, they were either letchers or completely boring.
    Valiently trying to keep the conversation going since it didn't seem to be in the mans nature to talk Circe conjured up a towel, taking her wand from the holdster on her leg.

"Guessing you're not much of a talker hm?"

She smiled, holding the towel with one hand and extending her other in a handshake.

"I'm Circe Sinclaire, you are?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:59 am

Caedus merely shrugged. Of course, he wasn't much of a talker. It ain't his nature to form attachments.

"Well, us men of a few words prefer to observe most of the time and only speak when spoken to." Caedus replied in a simple tone that would have sounded like a line from a military camp.

Seeing the blonde extending her hand out while introducing herself as Circe Sinclaire, Caedus nodded before dropping down a bit to reach and take her hand since he was a very tall man.

"Caedus Magnus, nice to meet you." Caedus spoke, shaking Circe's hand before letting go.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Circe grinned, boy this man certainly didn't fit the mould, but was that a problem?
    Not really.
    Was quite refreshing.

"You come out of one of the forces?"

She asked genuinely curious.

"Nice to meet you."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 am

Caedus shook his head. "Never was in the military although I've spent a lot more time than needed around a few military buffs that they kind of rubbed off on me. It would've been an interesting experience, though."

Indeed, it would've been if it hadn't been for him being a wizard and learning magic.

"How about you? Are you in any of the services?"

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:13 am

Smiling broadly Circe listened to Caedus as he talked to her.
    So he was pretty much just a formal guy then?
    Nothing wrong with that in Circes book.

"I always admired men in the forces, and women, incredibly strong they are well in my opinion anyway."

She grinned and shook her head, she had been looking into joining however.

"Not yet, was thinking of becoming some sort of soldier but i never found the right cause to fight for."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:28 pm

"Same here although being a pawn to others while fighting for a cause doesn't seem to suit well with some people. But I suppose if the end result is achieved while emerging intact, there probably wouldn't be much room to complain." Caedus replied.

Oh, he had been a chess-master himself but with consideration and enough wisdom to not exploit or abuse that position of power, unlike some leaders in history.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

Circe nodded, indeed this mans logic was sound and she liked the fact that he was blunt and to the point, no horsing around.

"And indeed I am one of those people, if I were to fight for a cause I would act as a free agent within it, not under anyones control."

Again she nodded her head.

"The end result is desirable indeed. Depending on what the result is."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:05 am

Caedus nodded at Circe's statement.

"Indeed." he replied before deciding to get an overview on things. Perhaps Circe might be able to enlighten him on the current events or he could just listen to the talk of the taverns.

"Anyways, what can you say about the current state that magical Britain is in?" Caedus inquired, deciding to deploy a question that could be answered in more than one way and from multiple different angles.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:11 pm

At Caedus' question Circe tilted her head to one side and thought for a moment about what she could tell him, after all, she didn't have much information being from Greece.
    She supposed there was always that.
    There had been a fight in the Leaky Cauldron some pure blood group.

"There's apparently a new form of Death Eater rising, don't know much myself. Only just got here."

Folding her arms Circe shrugged.

"They had a big bust up in the Leaky."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:13 pm

'Death Eaters? Why am I not surprised?' Caedus thought to himself after hearing Circe's response. Pureblood supremacy still remains a problem although he doubted that it was something that he considered to be important. Even in the Muggle world, terrorist groups and various extremists are always thriving in the shadows of other countries.

"I see." the man spoke with boredom in his tone. "I guess I can safely say that the situation of magical Britain is normal as usual then, even if terrorism presists."

At the moment, Caedus hardly ever cared about the Death Eater presence. Things in magical Britain apparently don't change, no matter what world it's in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:40 pm