Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!)

Poll

I should probably stop posting these, right?

[ 1 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap17%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap0%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap17%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap0%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap50%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [50%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_lcap16%A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) I_vote_rcap [16%] 

Total Votes: 6
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!) Empty A Plan Gone Wrong (Another Fanfic Posted for No Reason!)

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:32 am

Warning: Uh, well, this kind of gets... like that one Djirma thread... but it doesn't go too far, there's a bit of cursing... and slight OOC on Arsen's part... ish... I dunno. They can randomly communicate mentally, and... uh... well... Pretty sure I kill Rhys... and we completely forget about Djinn near the end... It's a Karhys fic. Incase you're wondering. Anyway, Its 1:25 am right now and I have to stop writing when I'm tired. Anyway. Imma name this "A Plan Gone Wrong", cuz I can. Expect tons of random unedited nonsense because I changed who said what around alot... That is all.

Karma looked up from her book, her eyes distant. “I think I’ve found a way in.” She said softly. Her team stopped all movement. Arsen looked at her with wide eyes, his disbelief evident. JJ smiled, looking relieved, but Iva looked wary. Evie was just on the outskirts of the group, her eyes going between watching Karma and watching Arsen, trying to figure out if there really was a connection between the two. Karma wished Evie’d stayed in the common room.

“Are you sure?” Aria asked. Her eyes wide. “We’ve been looking for ever!” She, of course, hadn’t been looking much, but they’d let her come so she’d stay out of trouble. They’d instructed her to build Hogwarts out of some Muggle Blocks they’d found. Her model was almost completely life like, even as she continued to build upward. Karma noticed what she thought was Gryffindor Tower, but she didn’t want to dwell on it.

“I’m sure.” Karma said, turning the book toward the others. “Here it is. The only recorded weakness for the demon himself.” Arsen pulled the book out of her hands, his crimson eyes skimming its contents. As their official informant on Demons, they all wanted his opinion on it, and Karma was worried it would inflate his already enormous ego.

“It.... seems.... plausible....” Arsen gritted out, his eyes on the words. “But how exactly do you think we’ll get someone this close to...”

“Karma’s been closer.” Evie supplied, glancing over Arsen’s shoulder. “She should be able to do that much.” Karma blushed, ducking her head and acting like she was searching another book. The question wasn’t if she wanted to kill the demon, it was if she was able to, or at least that’s what she told herself. Whether he’d hurt her or not, Ethon... Djinn had been the first one Karma’d ever loved. She wasn’t looking forward to it.

“I don’t think she should have to do it. Arsen, you could get that close, couldn’t you?” JJ asked, seeing Karma’s discomfort. “You’re his son.”

“He doesn’t trust me enough to let me get that close.” Arsen answered, his eyes narrowed at Karma. “She’s the only mortal that has ever got that close... and lived.”

“Save your daddy drama for later, Demon Boy.” Karma grunted, her eyes on the table. “I’ll do it.”

There was silence after this statement, as if no one believed her. She glared up at all of them, though she ignored Evie altogether. “I said I’d do it, so I will.” She pulled out one of her daggers, and played with it instead of looking at any of them.

Iva looked at Karma with something between disbelief and awe. “Are you sure...?”

“I’m as sure as I’ll ever be, so don’t bother asking about it again.” Karma growled, crossing her arms over her chest. “Do we need a plan or...?” She asked, frowning.
    “A plan would be best, though he could probably read it right out of your mind.” Arsen said, somehow finding a sadistic pleasure in pushing her about it. “You’ll have to get as close as possible, probably even take one of your daggers and...”

“Arsen.” Aria said softly. “Stop it.” She stood from her model and went and sat beside Karma. “Are you sure you can kill my maker, Karma?” Karma nodded, not looking at any of them, her attention fully on the table, her eyebrows furrowed, lost in thought.

“I said stop asking me about it. I can do it, alright?” Aria nodded and sat beside her model once more, now starting on Ravenclaw Tower.

Iva watched this, her mind on Ty. “What will this mean for the muggles? We are saving them, aren’t we?”

Arsen snorted, as Aria looked up Iva questioningly. Karma stayed motionless. Finally, Evie deigned to answer. “We aren’t saving anyone. We’re just postponing the start of the war a few weeks, if we’re lucky.”

“Why is he suddenly into Muggles, anyway?” Karma wondered aloud.

“Why is he suddenly into girls not even a quarter his age?” Evie shot back. Karma sighed and put her head on her arms on the table.

“Shut up Evie, you easy skank.” Aria said happily. Evie glared at her, and was steaming at the ears as Karma giggled.

“Yeah Evie. Shut it.” Karma added, glancing up at her.

“Will you guys cut it out?” JJ demanded. “I don’t care if we don’t like each other, we’re the ones who have to end Arsen's father, so let’s just get it over with, and we can hate each other just as much later.”

Nightmare meowed, appearing from between the shelves, her tail twitching. Karma watched the cat for a moment before saying. “Go away, I’m not in the mood.”

“Talking to cats now Karma?” Evie snickered.

Rhys followed the cat into the light of the lanterns they were reading by. “I... I want to help.”

“I don’t need your help.” Karma said, turning from him.

Rhys mumbled something that sounded alot like a threat, but he covered it with his next statement. “Don’t you want to know what the Muggles are planning to do about the... Head-Demon-Guy?”

Karma glared at him. “You’d better not be playing games with me, Rhys.” She growled. “I am not in the mood for your murderous little games today.”

“Did he say he had information about the Muggles?” Arsen demanded.

Karma sat back in her chair and eyed Arsen with a cool expression. “How do you think.... Jasper... has gotten the information? I’ve been gathering it through my little Fang Banger, here, and giving him reports. I bite Rhys after if I think the information is good, and if he lies, I never bite from him again.” She shrugged. “It’s been working for the last three months.”

Arsen grinned condescendingly. “At least your good for something.” Karma rolled her eyes at him.

Without their notice, Evie had gone around them to Rhys, lifting his chin with a pale finger. She looked deep into his crazed eyes and glanced down at his neck, where there was no evidence of a bite.

“When was the last time you bit him?” She asked Karma.

Karma shrugged, but Rhys grunted. “Twenty-three days, six hours, four minutes, and seven seconds.” He muttered crazily, his eyes going wide. “It’s such a long time. Longest I’ve gone. Ever. It’s so....” He looked at Karma. “Infuriating. Muggles don’t wanna plan anything for a while, but... but they... They did. They did now. Aren’t you hungry?!”

Karma raised an eyebrow, looking amused.

“That’s what happens when you bite someone?” Iva asked quietly, looking quite scared. “They get all... obsessed... like that?”

“I am NOT obsessed!” Rhys snapped. “I want to kill you more than I want a bite...” Karma stroked his neck with one of her fingers, and he shivered. Instantly, all his attention went to her, looking at her with a reverence that reminded Iva of the way the old Muggles used to worship gods.

“Focus, Rhys.” She purred. “What are the Muggles planning?”

Evie gave a look of disgust mixed with something like the face she made when she was memorizing notes in class. Arsen leaned forward, listening to every word that came out of the Hufflepuff’s mouth. Aria was listening also, even though Iva looked a bit pale, and JJ undecided.

“They... They’re going to try non-Apparation Wards, to keep him there. They plan to all ambush him at once. Since his threat, they say they’re going to ambush him before he goes and blows up the hospitals and schools.... They can’t get everyone out. Not in such a short time line. They’ve only got a week, and he’s talking every hospital in both Britian and Russia. It’s.... It’s crazy!” Rhys didn’t seem that upset that it was crazy. He seemed pretty pleased about it.

“I say we let them die in their attempt. Would save all of us a bunch of trouble, and we can kill him later.” Arsen said.

“You would say that though!” Iva said furiously. “You’d love nothing more to slaughter them all yourself!”

Arsen raised an eyebrow at her. “And your point is...?”

“God Damn You.” Iva said cheerfully. “Again and again. God Damn you in Heaven’s Name.”

Arsen hissed and growled.

“There there now children," Karma said evenly. "It’s quite simple what we’ll do. We’ll lure half of them outside before they attack Ethon, and kill him after.”

“How is that going to work?” JJ wondered aloud.

“Like this....”

Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol
    !WHOO PAGE BRAKER!!!!
    Troll-lol-lol-lol-lol

Karma snuck from shadow to shadow, stalking Djinn with all the skill she could. She was sure, however, he knew she was following him, and only humoring her. It had only been with Arsen’s help she’d found him in the first place, and she had a feeling she owed him one again.

She ducked behind a bush as Djinn turned around, his eyes sweeping the road behind him before he turned back and walked again. For Merlin knew why, he was wearing Ethon again, but you wouldn’t hear Karma complaining about it.

She was dressed in her regular hunting gear, but this time Nightmare was missing. She was off doing her part, Karma knew, but it was odd to not have her Familiar with her. Her black tank top was starting to be a bit too small on her, thanks to puberty and her growing breast size, but she thought it would be good to wear it, and her form-flattering black army-style pants. Her knee-high combat boots were on again, silent as ever.

Still, she knew he knew she was following him. That’s the only reason she followed him even when he went into the alley. She was utterly unafraid. She had to act as if she was when the time came, though. So, she used her training and caution as she peeked around the corner of the alleyway. She could see him walking toward what looked like a dead end. She watched the way he walked for a second, something fluttering in her stomach, but a small yet not-so-subtle flare of heat reminded her to stay on track. She glared around her, not really sure where the source was, but sure he was close enough to watch. She grinned, sneaking low along the wall before slipping behind a dumpster halfway down the alley. She peeked around the dumpster, trying to see him.

He had disappeared.

She blinked, staring around at the dead end before stepping around the dumpster and checking behind it. He wasn’t there.

Suddenly, she was pressed against the wall of the alley, her feet a few inches off the ground, staring into Ethon’s eyes. He looked livid for a second, before he recognized her, or faked it, and searched her face. “Who are you?” He growled.

“E-E-Ethon... It’s me...” Karma said, her voice pitiful. “It’s... Karma.” He looked surprised, but he was probably faking that too.

“Why were you following... Damn it Karma, this is dangerous!” Ethon berated. “I told you the last time I saw you....”

“Ethon. I came to warn you. There’s... There’s....” She paused, looking around as if to make sure they were alone. “There’s someone after you, Ethon. I saw him searching for you. I came to help. They... I don’t want them to get you too.” She shivered as he leaned closer to her, his eyes boring into hers.

“You came to protect me?” He whispered. “Why? You could have just saved yourself.”

“I don’t want you to die.” She whispered, the truth ringing in her voice. “I... I don’t...”

And he was kissing her. The same scorching hot kiss that had happened under the mistletoe way back at the dance, only this one started hot, and only got hotter. He nipped at her lips to gain entrance, and she doubt she could have fought even if she wanted to. A burst of heat on her shoulder as she moaned into his mouth could have been a warning, but how was she to know when her entire being was on fire?

His lips hers in favor of her neck, biting gently, making her cry out in pleasure. Was this what it felt like to be bitten by her? She hoped so. No wonder it was so addicting.

Ethon trailed kisses of fire across her collar bone, and she knew he had thousands of years of experience, but she wasn’t complaining. Not anymore.

Stop being such a Slut!

Karma jerked at the words. The thought had invaded her consciousness, and it was definitely Evie’s. Hypocrite. Ethon chuckled, thinking it was his own doing. Cocky git, just like his son.

“Ethon...” She whimpered. “We have... We have to...” She feigned stupidity, rolling her eyes when she felt the touch of fire again, to warn her. She glared over Ethon’s shoulder, up at the roof. There was nothing visible there, but the burning stopped.

“What is it?” Ethon breathed against her collarbone, causing Karma to shiver for real. She fished for thoughts, relieved when Aria’s voice sounded in her head.

Stick to the plan, Sister.

“We... We have to get you... out of here...” She murmured, her broken speech only half-faked.

Ethon chuckled, but let her down, Karma blushing when she realized the reason she hadn’t been on the ground was she had wrapped her legs around Ethon’s waist. Her boots touched the ground lightly, and she smoothed down her shirt, which to her utter horror had ridden up, thanks to Ethon’s hands.

Karma grabbed one of his hands and pulled him towards the entrance to the alleyway, knowing her team watched her even know. “We have to go. Now. Before...”

“You’re too late.” Came a familiar voice. Before her stood Rhys, his eyes glittering in savage hunger. “We have you surrounded, Demon. Witch.”

Karma saw the Witch-Hunters come out of the shadows, each holding a weapon. Her eyes stayed on Rhys. “You!” She said, sounding betrayed. “It was you! You’re the one that Jasper’s been...” But the Fidileus Charm kicked in, just as she suspected it would. She glared at him instead.

“Do not fret, witch. We will deal with you especially for killing one of our own.” said coming out of the shadows. Karma went into a defense stance, but a hand on her shoulder stopped her. She looked up at Ethon, a dagger already in her hand.

“I’m pleasantly surprised that you killed a Witch Hunter, Karma, not that I ever doubted your ability.” Ethon stepped around her, his hands becoming fire. Karma blinked in the light, but otherwise did not react. It was not the first time she’d seen someone “flame on” and she doubted it would be the last, with her House.

Karma glanced around. Well, at least it had made the muggles flinch. At least, it did the others. Not the leader of course, because she was the leader, and all, probably.

Karma whistled a loud, long whistle that was almost too obvious a signal.

Ethon glanced back at her, as did the group of Muggles. With a grin, Karma dropped into an attack stance and ran at the closest one. It was Rhys.

She ducked around him, grabbing him around the neck from behind, her blade to his throat.

“You’d kill your own kind, Witch?” Demanded the leader skepticly.

Karma raised her eyebrow. “Rhys is nothing but a trator now. He’s dead to me.” She said with an evil grin and a twist of her knife. Rhys fell to the ground, bleeding fatially. Karma didn’t even blink. Instead she attacked two more Muggles of the group, taking them down within minutes. Time was of the essence.

She had turned for the other two when she was knocked off her feet by another one, his knife to her throat. She grinned up at him too, before he was knocked off her by Nightmare. She stood back up as the Panther ripped the Muggle to shreds. She pointed at three of the Muggles and they paused unsure. “ALACAZAM!” She yelled. They burst into instantanious flame that she shied away from the heat of. She smirked at the entrance to the Alleyway for a split second before rejoining Ethon in the middle of the circle. He had killed a few Muggles himself.

Their Leader watched with a growing Fury. “Enough.” She said. When neither of them paid her any attention, she yelled it. “ENOUGH!”

Karma paused, back in a defense stance, her blade dripping the red blood of the muggles around her. With a wink at one of them, she licked the blood off her blade slowly. A few of the Muggles turned and ran, which made her giggle.

She turned back to the Leader, her finger pointed evilly. “BURN!” She yelled. Fire appeared beneath the Leader, which caused her to finally look a bit out of it. Karma watched as she stepped out of it, only to have it follow her, expanding and becoming.

I didn’t say FIEND FYRE~!! Karma yelled mentally as she ran for the exit of the alleyway. NO ONE SAID FIENDFYRE!!! She didn’t slow down when a muggle jumped into her path, she simply went crouched a bit before stepping on his knee, then his shoulder, and then she was over him.

She ran out into the empty street, skidding to a stop in the middle. Are you guys fucking kidding me right now? Fiend fire?! There was silence on their end, until...

I’ll try to keep Aria under control next time. Came Iva’s meek thought-voice.

Who the hell taught her Fiendfyre? Karma demanded. Arsen? Was it you? Because that was some seriously dumb shi-...

It was me. Came Evie’s voice.

I’ll kill you later. Once she made sure that all the Muggles had fled, Karma ran back to the Alley, grabbing Rhys around the armpits and pulling him out across the street and to the opposite sidewalk.

Ethon watched her, following her curiously. Karma mentally reached for her connection with Rhys, which was becoming dangerously faint. “Damn it Rhys. I told you not to...”

“Is he dead?” Ethon asked. Karma ignored him. “Karma? Darling. We really should be...”

“You go.” Karma bit out, her fingers searching for Rhys’s pulse as she cursed mentally. “You’re safe now. Go into hiding until we kill the rest of them.”

“We?” Asked Ethon, but she ignored him.

She ripped the neckline of Rhy’s t-shirt so that his whole neck was visible, and placed her mouth there, kissing it sweetly, debating biting there. She didn't know if there was enough blood left in his system... “You did good, Rhysie.” She whispered. She didn’t notice that Ethon hadn’t gone until he pushed her out of the way and picked up the boy. She hissed, dropping into a attack stance, ready to go for his throat.

“We have to move. The cops will be here soon and...”

“We need to heal him.” She hissed. “Or he’ll die.”

“The cops....” Ethon tried.

Karma pushed him out of the way and took Rhys from him, carressing his face with animalistic reverance. “Mine.” she growled. “Mine.”

Karma you have to...

“MINE!” She yelled. “MINE!”

I’ll handle this.

Before she could even try to understand what was going on, Arsen appeared in front of her. She snarled. “Go away, Demon Boy.” She growled.

“Give him to me Karma. So I can heal him.” Arsen said, holding out his arms. She glared at them suspiciously. “You know I can.” He said softly, as if talking down a panicking tigress. “I’ve done it before, remember?”

“Arsen.” growled Ethon in a warning tone.

Arsen glared up at him. “I don’t give two shits what you have to say right about now, Mortal.” His eyes returned to Karma before he could gauge his father’s reaction, slowly reaching for the Rhys. “Let me heal him.” He said in a calming voice. “That way he’ll have enough blood for you to drink, and then you can heal him.”

Karma kept glaring at him suspiciously, but she didn’t resist when he took Rhys from her. She watched him like a lioness stalking an antelope. Arsen closed his eyes, completely ignoring the look from Ethon, and let out a long breath.

“There. He should be good enough now, Arsen said, looking only a little drained of energy.

Karma sniffed at Rhys, shooting Arsen a grateful look before gently taking her Drudge and biting into his neck. She only took a small sip, instead licking the bite wound as to heal him. It was gradual and took a few minutes, during which Karma bit and licked different spots on his neck several times, but soon Rhys sturred.

“Stop... biting me Sugar...” he mumbled, squinting his eyes at her.

“What did I tell you about calling me that?” Karma asked softly, a tear making it’s way out of one of her eyes and down onto him.

Rhys watched it with a crazed sort of relevance. “What have I told you about making that face?” He mumbled back. She grinned and hugged him to her, kissing him on the cheek.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:13 am