Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hands Up(JJ and Aurie)

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Hands Up(JJ and Aurie) Empty Hands Up(JJ and Aurie)

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:27 am

J. J. hummed an upbeat song to herself as she wandered up to the owlery, looking for Hermes. She was going to post a letter to Zach today. She had been painfully neglecatant in that catagory, and now she had a lot to catch him up on.

Of course, there were now also inccidents she has sworn that he will never learn of if she can help it.

Still, it was a nice crisp day, and she liked the way the wind swooped throught the owlery, filling it with freshness.

She continued to hum, moving on to mumble the words to herself her owl flew towards her.

"Hands up, take it all away, if I got you than I'll be okay"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Hands Up(JJ and Aurie) Empty Re: Hands Up(JJ and Aurie)

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:32 am

A cool brush of air made Aurelie realize that the door to the owlery had recently been opened. Curious at to who would be up this early, she rushed up the rest of the staircases and frowned.

There was humming coming from the other side of the door, humming in a girl's voice. It was vaguely mugglish, and young. Probably a third year and under. Opening the door, she found that she was correct.

The wind that swirled through the owlery was a relief from the crap-filled stale air that normally resided in it. In the wind, Aurie could smell fresh dirt, grass and flower -- and flower pollen. Aurelie knew the girl vaguely -- Jessica, from Hufflepuff. Second or third year, Aurie had forgotten.

"Hello Jessica," she said a bit blearily, looking for her owl.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:45 am

J. J. turned at the sound of her name... well at least one of her names. It was her middle one, but... really she never went by much but J. J. so she'd give credit to who ever remembered at least one of the other ones.

She recognized the face of one of her housemates, a little older than herself. She had to search her own brain trying to come up with her name.

"Hello Aurelie," she said, "And please, call me J.J. What are you doing up here at this time?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:57 am

"JJ, then," Aurelie said with a slight nod. "That is, if you call me Aurie." She cracked a smile and waved at her owl, which headed down and perched on her head. A lopsided hat with feet that dug into her skull slightly. "I was just... coming up to the Owlery. The view's great."

The look on JJ's face when she turned around made Aurelie's eyes narrow. Ah, so Jessica was a partial name - the girl had hesitated when she turned around. "Is Jessica a middle name?" she asked archly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:49 pm

(OCC - Omg so sorry!! I knew I was forgetting to post somewhere Razz I'm an aweful person Razz)

"Aurie it is," she siad with a smile, and then followed the gaze outside, "It really is. I use to spend time up here in first year just because of that. I didn't even have an owl back then."

J. J. nodded at the comment, "Yeah, Juliet Jessica... but really I don't mind if you call me either. I've just haven't heard either of them in a longtime. It feels like I've always just been J. J."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:53 pm

(OOC: Nah, it's all right, JJ. XD)

"Why?" asked Aurelie. "I mean, most people would just ask to be called 'Jules' or 'Jess' but you prefer JJ. Why?"

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:59 pm

J. J. paused to think about that, "I guess that would make more sense but..."

She pulled herself up onto a ledge and looked at Aurie as she spoke.

"I really hated being called Juliet... its a pretty name I guess but, it seemed to just cause me problems," she shrugged, "One day my brother decided to call me J. J. instead and it just sort of stuck. Now I feel much more like a J. J. than ever a Juliet or even a Jessica."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Aurelie nodded seriously. "Ah. Well, for the record, I believe that JJ suits you."

She gave a tentative smile.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:26 pm

J. J. smiled too, "Thank you. I get that a fair bit... though I think Dame only said so last time cause Juliet sounded to girly, and as boy he isn't allowed to improve of girly." She laughed slightly at the memory.

Hermes hooted disgruntled and pecked at her hand. She had forgotten about him.

"Sorry Bud," she smiled at her pet, stroking his head softly, "This here is Hermes. He's a bit of a diva and dislikes it when he's not the center of attention."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 am

"It's dashing to meet you, Sir Hermes," Aurelie said, adapting her voice to sound more 'Old English." She even attempted a little curtsy (it failed miserably.)
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 pm

J. J. giggled at the girls antics and petted Hermes.

"There," she cooed at the creature, "You've been awknowledge more formally than the ruddy Queen."

"Do you have any pets Aurie?"
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:44 am

"Oh, yes." Aurelie waved at her owl. "This is Missy, and I have a cat at home named Delia. The two don't really get along."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:17 pm