Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meetings (Alora/Ari)

Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meetings (Alora/Ari) Empty Meetings (Alora/Ari)

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Ari pushed the door to the Blue Pomegranite open, smiling slightly as she peered inside. She could immediately see why it was called the Blue Pomegranite; everything around her seemed to be cerulean or turquoise or indigo. She grinned, walking towards the bar, vaguely wondering if the drinks were blue too.

Ordering herself a drink, she turned around once more to admire the place when she lost her footing. Trying to save her fall, she grabbed onto the nearest thing, which just so happened to be a person. Gasping she looked up. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" she apologised quickly, smiling at the girl. "Ugh, I'm so clumsy!"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Meetings (Alora/Ari) Empty Re: Meetings (Alora/Ari)

Post by rev tennant Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:08 pm

Lora walked into the Blue Pomegranite, loving the colours and feel of the place. It was her first visit here but she decided she would definitely come here again. She was on her way to order a drink, when suddenly she felt someone grab her arm. Alarmed, she turned her head and almost sighed in relief when she noticed it was a student.

"Oh um, no worries. No harm, no fowl." She said and smiled slightly. She held the girl's hand until she was sure she wouldn't fall. "You okay? I'm Lora, by the way."
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Ari smiled at the girl, Lora, and nodded. "I'm okay thanks. I was just being stupid and lost my footing. I'm Ari." She stuck a hand out. "I'm pleased to meet you."

She grinned and straightened up. "So, I haven't seen you at Hogwarts before," she said jovially. "Do you go somewhere else?" She thought it would be cool to meet someone from another school; the furthest students from her that she had met were in Slytherin or Hufflepuff, a huge trek to the bottom of the school.

"Of course, if you are at Hogwarts, I'll feel really ignorant now," she said with a smile.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:06 am

"Yup, I'm from Durmstrang," Lora replied with a grin. "It's amazing there! And I'm guessing you're not from Durmstrang, otherwise I would feel like the ignorant one." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you too, by the way." She gave Ari a hug. "And don't worry, everyone loses their footing once in a while," she said and laughed lightly.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:49 pm

"No," Ari said with a giggle. "Oh, it's so cool to meet someone who isn't from Hogwarts!" She returned the hug and looked around.

"I can't get over how blue this place is," she said to Alora, eyebrows raised. "Would you like a drink at all? A thank you for, uh, righting me." She grinned.

rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

"And it's awesome to meet someone from Hogwarts!" Lora commented with a grin. "Yeah, me either. I guess the name of the place is pretty appropriate, huh?" She chuckled and nudged Ari gently.

"Well, I'm never the one to turn down a free drink." She smiled. "No problem. So, what's Hogwarts like?" She asked, once they were seated.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:10 pm