Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

odd meetings

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

odd meetings Empty odd meetings

Post by danie Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:01 pm

August 28.

I shouldn't have just listened to that odd owl, Anya thought as she took a spoonful of her ice cream. Better yet, I should have not come here without anyone knowing where I was going.

She sat there quietly, contemplating whether or not she should leave. She recalled meeting someone named William when she was younger and she remembered them getting a long rather well.

She also remembered he was around four years older than her.

What the hell does he want with me after all these years? She thought to herself almost angrily. She sighed. She remembered him being an old family friend and remembered that the Morrison family was rather dark as well. She hoped it was a nice meeting. A meeting where she wouldn't be insulted about her beliefs.

After a few minutes, shew as getting irritated. She wanted to leave. She was supposed to be packing and making sure she had everything ready for Hogwarts. Transfer student or not, she knew she wouldn't be given leniency for being late on September 1 at 11 a.m. when the train departed.

Just a few more in minutes, she thought to herself. If this guy doesn't show up, I'm leaving.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

odd meetings Empty Re: odd meetings

Post by William Engels Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:58 pm

Will entered the ice cream parlour and his eyes immediatelyn scanned the room in search of Anastasia, or as she was known as to him, Anya. He knew it had been quite a long time since they had seen each other and hoped today would be like a fresh start. Especially since she's going to be my wife, he thought with a smirk.

He was wearing a pair of dark blue jeans and half sleeve white shirt to show off his tattoos, and briefly wondered if she would be freaked out by them.

Will finally spotted her sitting at one of tables near the window and ordered a cup of rasberry ice cream before making his way over to her.

"Hello Anya, I'm glad you agreed to meet me," he grinned at her and sat down opposite to her. "You look great, by the way. Quite different actually, but I like it." He commented and winked at her. "So, do you go to Hogwarts now or is this a temporary thing?" He knew that girls liked to be liked to be listened to about such trivial things and felt that this might serve as an icebreaker before he told Anya the big news.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:03 am

Anya jumped out of pure instinct. She hated being snuck up on. She looked at the boy who sat in front of her curiously. He had grown up. He was much more different since she had last seen him when she was around six years old. It was odd how she could remember so easily. Her eyes wandered to his clothing, eyeing him somewhat suspiciously considering he was a family friend... or well, her family's friend. Her eyes slightly widened at the tattoo's. She was slightly intrigued but at the same time disgusted. After all, she had read those were permanent.

"Hi," she greeted him cooly, "William. It's nice to see you again."

His comment almost made her scowl. She didn't like the compliment one bit. After a minute, she shrugged it off, "Yeah, it's temporary. I'm here as a transfer student for the year. What about you? What brings you out of the pits of Russia?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Upon noticing Anya's almost scrutinizing look, Will took the opportunity to observe her as well and wondered if this really was the girl he had known as a kid. "I do respect my parents' decisions, but when it comes to my outfits, I really don't give a shit," he told in response to her suspicious gaze. "Besides, I'm usually a bit more...conservative." He shrugged. He chuckled at her reaction to his tattoos. "Hm, I had a feeling you wouldn't like them," he commented.

"I think I can almost feel the dislike radiating from you," he teased, knowing full well she was clearly annoyed by his presence already.

"Transfer student, you say? That's pretty amazing. I hope you have a good time," he grinned, the words mostly sincere. "Oh, I just wanted to celebrate a little freedom before I got married," he answered with a lazy smile.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:41 pm

"Oh," Anya said. So he must still be some kind of pure blood rich boy, she thought to herself.

"It's not that I don't like them," she said carefully, organizing her thoughts. "It's just that I've only known those to be worn by muggles and your parents being... your parents, well, I-I didn't think you would sport them." She looked away, sort of embarrassed that he laughed at her reaction.

"Yes well," she cleared her throat and straightened out her back, "It's not everyday you get an owl from a family friend's child out of the blue. And it's called precaution, not dislike." Even though it slightly is, she thought to herself.

"Yeah well I had to work for that transfer," she admitted. "I won't be given any money when my parents die so I might as well learn how to work and other things." She said. She was more than sure that her name was out of the inheritances from her parents and a huge "Fuck you" was probably added in there.

She raised an eyebrow, "Wedding. Aren't you eighteen? A little too young for you to be married, don't you think?"
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:33 pm

Will rolled his eyes at Anya's reply and said, "It's alright to say that you don't like these tattoos, I don't mind. My parents are against a lot of things I say and do these things. But things like these, I can make my own decisions and that's all I'm proving to them." He stated.

"Precaution from me? Trust me sweetheart, there are worse people out there,'' he told and looked at her. "I didn't mean to startle you with my owl, figured it'd nice to catch up and all that."

"Really? Didn't know your parents were that harsh," he muttered, mostly to himself. "So what do you plan on doing after leaving school?" He asked curiously.

"Yeah, I guess I am, but I really didn't want to disagree with my parents on this," he admitted. He lit a cigarette and said, "And it's a bonus that the girl who I'm meant to marry is someone I knew long before." He decided not to spill anymore of the wedding news.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:02 am

"I'm being serious," she said sternly, glaring at him. "I never said I hated them, now did I? If I did, I would have told you by now."

She leaned back into her chair and crossed her arms, "Worse people out there, I know." She thought of her parents, shaking those thoughts away quickly. "But like I mentioned before, when someone you last spoke to when you were like eight sends you an owl, it just tends to raise suspicions."

"Catch up about what?" She said. "I'm sure your parents have told you how much of a disgrace I've become to the Tesla family. Why would you even dare to speak to me?"

"Yes well, obviously you don't know my parents the way I do," Anya replied rolling her eyes. The boldness that was emitting from her was unlike her but she couldn't help it.

The question almost stunned her. Nobody other than her friends really knew what she wanted to be, which was the Minister of Magic in Russia. Sure, the idea seem far fetched but she wasn't about to give up.

"Minister of Magic in Russia," she said, looking away. She felt like she would be judged on for that. After all, when was the last time the Minister of Magic in Russia was a female? Besides, she kept in mind. The last thing I want is my parents to find out about this and try to kill me off before I even graduate.

"J-just don't tell my parents or anyone I said that," she added, hoping to seem intimidating.

"What about you?" She asked him curiously. "What are you doing now?"

She looked at him again, oddly this time considering the cigarette he lighted seemed to be like another muggle artifact. She didn't ask though.

"Your parents?" she said, "Are you implying that your parents are choosing your bride to be? That seems terrible. But what if that girl doesn't want to marry you? What if she likes someone else and you like someone else? I mean, I'm sure you have another girl in your life."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:54 am

"Ah, still same the old uptight girl as you were before, huh Anya?" Will asked with a smirk. "I suggest you try loosening up a bit, otherwise your future husband is going to have a tough time." And that's me, he thought.

"Raise suspicions? What, you think I've turned into some sort of a killer? Ouch, that's mean." He pretended to be offended and grinned lightly. "Though yes, I can see where you're coming from."
    He sighed. "I told you, I don't really agree with everything that my parents says these days. Not to mention they have the tendency to exaggerate things," he muttered. "Besides, it's my wish to speak to you if I want, is it not?" He looked at Anya with a raised eyebrow.

Will's first thought was to tell her how ridiculous her ambition was. But then he realized that the last thing he wanted was to make her angry at him. "That's very brave of you to dream and I hope you achieve it." He chose to say instead. Attempting to lighten the mood, he said, "I'd like to see how the country would with a female Minister."

"Why would your parents not want you to become Minister?" He asked, clearly surprised by her request. "But alright, I won't say a word about it."

He shrugged in response. "No serious job actually. Just doing some travelling and a few risky things here," he smiled mischievously.

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm implying. According to my parents, she will have no choice but to marry me." He ran his hands through his hands, not knowing exactly how to answer Anya's question. "The last thing I want is force some girl to marry me, that's just wrong. After all, she should want to do the same, even if there is no love between us." He laughed humourlessly at her thought. "No, I don't have any girl in my life, for the simple reason that I'm not the type to have committed relationships; which is another reason I'm trying to get out of this marriage ordeal without upsetting my parents."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:42 am

"I wasn't always uptight," Anya glared at him, not thinking straight because of the insult. "And what's it to you who my future husband is? Besides, the boy I like likes me just the way I am."

"Well it's been years so once can never know who has turned into what," she retaliated. "You could be a muggle serial killer for I know."

"Huh," Anya huffed as she crossed her arms and leaned back into her chair. "If you don't with everything they say, what are some of things you don't agree with, Mr. Tattoo boy?"

"Well I'm pretty sure that men don't know how to run things well that the Ministry because they haven't done shit," she said, almost flattered at his somewhat compliment. She quickly excused herself and stood up to go throw her ice cream, much to her disdain. But the conversation made her loose her appetite for it.

"Yes well, I'm sure you've heard that I'm the Telsa's blood traitor," Anya said as she crossed her arms once again and shifted her eyes to look away. "I'm sure they wouldn't love the fact that their daughter was the Minister and could change the countries ways."

She gave him a small smile though, "But thanks for saying you weren't going to tell."

"Risky things?" She asked curiously. "What kind of stuff?" She subconsciously asked that because she wanted to know what the factor of 'risky' things was between him and Yefrem.

"She'll have no choice?" Anya said disgusted. "That's just terrible. Poor girl, I truly feel sorry for her. And why would she want to do that marry you too if there's no love?"

"So if you don't want to be in this arranged marriage, why don't you just get out of it?" She asked, "You did say that you don't always agree with your parents, why can't you just disagree with this one? I mean, unless you think you have some kind of feelings for the girl."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:21 pm

"If you weren't before, you sure are now," Will replied with a laugh. "Well then, he clearly has got a bad sense of judgement. Either that or he didn't want to make you feel bad," he grinned lazily.

"As if I'd be so jobless to be a muggle serial killer," he retorted.

"When they say that spending time in the muggle world is for low class people, I'll end up in an argument with them," he immediately responded. "Sadly, my parents have sort of a one track mind and a lot of arrogance, and not in the good way." He shook his head as though in disapproval.

Will couldn't help but laugh genuinely at Anya's blunt statement. "You know what? I may just have to agree with you on that. But honestly speaking? I just cannot stand the idea of politics, though I do have to point out that the corruption happening is highly inspirational," he grinned.

"Who says you have to put up with their bullshit?" He questioned her, being blunt as she was. "If they can't be proud of something as big as that, they don't deserve to be called as parents," he said, not caring about hurting her feelings since in his opinion, he was stating a fact.

He raised an eyebrow at her curiousity but decided to answer anyway. "Call me an idiot, but mostly muggle stuff like how to fly a helicopter, bunjee jumping, sailing and so on." He sighed. "It actually gives me a sense of relief to do those things, you know? I don't want to stop and I'm still going to do more exploring mostly."

"Surprisingly enough, there are girls who are okay with an arranged marriage," Will replied as he remembered some of the girls his parents tried to set him up with. He smiled humourlessly. "Yes, I do feel a tad bit sorry for her as well."

"At the end of the day, I do not want to show disrespect towards my parents, so just for their sake, I might do it." He thought for a moment, wondering what to say to Anya's question. "I'm not sure if I like her in that way, but I guess there may be some feelings," he answered hesitantly.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:47 am

"Oh whatever," she scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I am not uptight."

"He does not!" She quickly defended him, "He has an amazing sense of judgement and he's nice and he never makes me feel bad!"

"It happens," Anya shrugged. "Muggle case studies say that most serial killers tend to be jobless to have more time to plan but somehow have some kind of money come in."

His immediate response threw her off. She wasn't sure if he was lying or not, just trying to get on her good side. However, if she recalled correctly, his parents did tend to have a one track of mind but were a lot more relaxed than her parents. But not by that much.

"I remember," she then said.

"Corruption is not inspirational," Anya frowned. "It's wrong and I would stop that if I were to be Minister."

"I don't have to," she replied slowly. "But I do put up with their bullshit. They are my parents after all."

The Hrabrost started at him with slight admiration, "Y-you know how to do all that stuff?" She asked and then mumbled, "I wish I knew how to do all of that."

"What kind of exploring," Anya asked, pretending to be nonchalant but failing. The conversation was turning muggle related and she was interested to see what he did considering he was older than her, and probably knew more.

"Oh I know," she scowled. "Joannie, my cousin, was okay with an arranged marriage. I was almost disgusted when she married a guy who was almost six years older than her. I don't understand why she event went with it. Then again, we don't talk much so I wouldn't know."

"You might do it?" Anya repeated his words in a question, "So you're not trying to get out of it in anyway possible?"

"I don't know how I would feel about someone who I was paired up with by my parents," she replied coldly. "I would hate it."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:14 pm

"Wow, sounds like Mr.Perfect," Will commented casually. "Last time I heard, girls apparently have a real hard time finding such a guy," he told with a raised eyebrow.

He couldn't help the laugh that escaped his lips as he listened to her statement. "Well, you sure do your homework, I'll give you that. But then again, school never was a problem for you," he smirked.

"It's wrong but inspirational that people tend to go along with it without a thought of hesitance on their part," he responded with a shrug. "I mean, it's kind of amazing that they don't have a moral compass. Not that I'd ever want to be like that. Believe it or not, I have some dignity within myself."

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot that girls like those sorts of things," he told and grinned. He heard Anya mumble and replied, "I could show you some of the things if you want. Trust me, you'll love it," he said in a rarely used tone of honesty.

Will thought for a few minutes before answering. "Nothing special, just visiting a few countries and maybe some magical places as well."

"Six years? That's a bit too much I'd say," he commented, trying not to be surprised. "But that girl I'm set to marry is four years younger than me," he hinted.

"I will do my best to get out of it," he told in a quiet yet firm tone. "But if not..." he trailed off, expecting her to know the answer.

"What if your parents paired you up with someone you've known for a while?" He asked her.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:02 am

"No one is perfect," Anya said with a smile that was more to herself than for anyone else in the world. "But... but he's damn close to it."

The Hrabrost looked at him curiously and raised an eyebrow, "And how exactly would you know that? Are you stalking me?"

"It's not any of those!" Anya said. "It's just wrong all over! I'm sure you'd enjoy something like that but I wouldn't. I stick to what I believe in... no matter what. Having no moral compass is the worst thing ever? I bet they wouldn't like it if their kids were in danger or something. I'm sure their compass would work as soon as something happened."

"I don't know," Anya mumbled as she slouched into her seat and looked away. "I don't think... I don't think the boy I like would it. Besides, you don't want to teach little ol' uptight me." She joked at the end, rolling her eyes.

"Lucky you," she said. "Visiting countries and what not. I hope I'll be able to do that one day."

"Four years younger," Anya repeated. "She must be my age then. She goes to Hogwarts? Is that why you're here in England?"

"You don't seem like you want to get out of it," the Hrabrost said as she eyed him carefully. "Just saying."

The girl rolled her eyes, "I doubt that. My parents see me as a failure, doubt they'd ever try to set me up with anyone that is as high class as them." She rolled her eyes.
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:17 pm

"Why is that when people are in love, they seem to lose all sense of their vocabulary?" Will asked with a shake of his head. "I mean, just listen to what you're saying, it sounds absolutely ridiculous."

"I don't need to stalk you, love. There are certain things I remember about you and one of them is the fact that you were always the one for learning things; even when we were kids." He smirked. "But knowledge always comes in handy, so you're good."

He sighed and looked at Anya. "You don't get it. Sometimes, being hesitant is a sign of weakness. So yes, the way that people commit sins without a second thought is astounding really. And it's your wish to take it in a good way or bad way." He shrugged his shoulders.

"So what if he doesn't like it? That shouldn't stop you," Will retorted. "Life's no good without a bit of adventure. Figured you'd know that by now," he told with a raised eyebrow. He grinned at her last statement. "I don't know, it'd be entertaining to try and teach you."

"No, she goes to Durmstang," he replied, once again being careful with his choice of words. "But I was told that she'd be here in England, hence the reason for my visit."

"Let's just say that the girl I'm going to marry is sort of better than I expected," he said vaguely and lit up another cigarette. "I'm insanely curious about what her reaction's going to be."

He scoffed at Anya. "Failure or not, you will always be a pureblood in their eyes. So if they do decide to marry you off to some posh pureblood, it's expected."

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 am

“I never said the word love in that sentence, now did I?” Anya growled. “But how would you know if you’ve never been in love. I doubt anyone like would ever fall in love.”

“Don’t call me love,” she snapped. “And you can’t remember things about me if I hardly remember you… I think.” Her anger was getting to her. This… this guy was getting to her and it wasn’t a pleasant feeling for her since she wasn’t used to being openly angry with people. Usually she just hid it very well. But she agreed and didn’t voice it. Knowledge did always come in handy.

“Yeah, well whatever,” she muttered as she looked away, almost speechless to what he had said. She knew that he was right up to some point but her morals were different and wouldn’t allow her to admit it.

The Hrabrost raised an eyebrow curiously, ignoring his previous comments, “And why would it be entertaining to try and teach me?”

“Well that’s creepy,” she added. “Very stalkerish if you ask me. I don’t understand why you would go and look for her if you still have like four years to go until you both get married.”

“Better than expected?” she titled her head slightly confused. “What did you think she was going to be? Any ugly old hag or something?” She laughed at his comment about ‘some posh pureblood’ and just went along with it. “I’m sure if they did so, they wouldn’t marry me off to some person from England. My father would rather keep an eye on me and make sure I marry someone from Russia.”
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Fri May 04, 2012 5:08 pm

"You don't need to say every word for people to understand what you are actually tying to convey," Will pointed out and grinned at Anya's reaction. "And yes, you're right, I will never fall in love because frankly, I don't believe in that shit." He told bluntly.

"It's just an expression sweetheart, I don't really love you, so no need to worry," he smirked. It was quite amusing for him to see her irritation and he couldn't help but be smug knowing that he was responsible for her annoyance. "Hardly remember me? Well, that is just sad," he said and pretended to be offended. "I'm sure you'll come up with something."

"Is it really that hard to admit that I may be right?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

He shrugged and replied, "Let's just say that you'd be somewhat of a challenge for me. But luckily for you, I happen to like challenges," he winked.

"Going to visit my future wife is stalkerish, eh? Only you would think something like that Anya," he commented with a laugh. "I agree that four years is a long time but it'd help if we got to know each other better before then."

"Not an ugly hag, that'd be too harsh, but something like that," he told causally. "Yes well, you sure know your father well. Would it really be that bad for you if you had to marry someone from Russia?" He asked curiously.

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Leaning back into the chair as she crossed her arms, Anya scowled at the boy, her good mood ruined completely. "So you're just a heartless bitch, huh?" Anya scoffed, "Figures. You seem like one all around. I'll pray to Merlin for your soon-to-be wife. She'll need it, alright."

"I know it's an expression, I'm not an idiot but you don't know me and I would really much appreciate it if you don't call me that," Anya snapped. Her temper was getting to her. She usually hid it very well as if it didn't exist but the man in front of her was almost threatening it to let it escape. Not that he was really threatening of course.

"I don't know what you're talking about," She responded as she kept her eyes somewhere else. She would never admit it to him. Ever.

Glaring at him at his attempt of flirting, Anya glanced at the door, ready to leave this guy. The last thing she wanted was to yell at someone, even if he was aggravating her to end's meet. She still didn't like to yell. If she had an option, the answer would be no.

"It is stalkerish," she mumbled, glancing at the door again and back to the boy. Her glare hadn't stopped though.

"No, I like Russia," she confessed. "But I don't like my father or his choices so anything he would choose, I'm against."
    William Engels
    William Engels
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by William Engels Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:43 am

"Just because I don't believe in true love does not make me heartless bitch," Will stated. "And yes, I suggest you keep praying because you are right, she will need it," he told with a smirk.

He couldn't help but be amused by Anya's scolding. "Like I said, uptight as ever. But it's okay, I'm sure your lover boy can fix that, huh?" He winked.

Noticing the way she was glancing at the door, he just rolled his eyes, though he was both intrigued and amused. "Okay, I do no want to keep you here against your free will anymore." He placed some cash on the table and made his way out of the shop. "It was a pleasure catching up with you, love!" He turned and called out with a grin and walked out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:15 pm