Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter Empty This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter

Post by The Mel Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:20 am

"Ketty," Sacha said. The man continued speaking, knowing the elf would have arrived, even though said arrival was silent. "Have you seen Matthew about? He's been a bit... quiet."

"Matthew is in his common room," Ketty replied. "And just because Matthew is not causing the mischief you did at his age, doesn't mean he's being quiet. He's just better behaved." The elf gave a playful smirk.

The man laughed. "I suppose not," he agreed. "He's a good boy. Speaking of mischief, however... I do believe there's gonna be a knock on my door any moment now..."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter Empty Re: This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:32 am

Pieter stood outside the highmaster's office, a shakey frown on his face. Wow, he had never seen the librarian's face turn such a bright shade of red before, she must've really been mad. Sure, it made him a bit upset, but it was funny.

Giving the door a loud knock, Pieter then waltzed in, a grin on his face. He crossed his arms, not willing to sit down until told do.

"Hello, hello!" he said in shakey English.

"The librarian called me down here," he spoke Russian now, amused, "She says I am 'disturbing the other students and should be extremely punished,' "

He mimiced her voice then laughed. Sure, using a sticky charm to glue students to their chairs and desks was a bit mean, but it was totally funny.

Now, when he spit gum into the carpet, she supposed that was a bit far.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter Empty Re: This Thing Called Discipline | Sacha/Pieter

Post by The Mel Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:47 am

Ketty watched the boy enter the room. "Tea?" she asked before Sacha could request it. The man nodded and Ketty silently vanished.

"Hello," Sacha replied in English, continuing in Russian, "Do have a seat, Mr. Popov.

"Ah, yes. Miss Ramone can be a bit... uptight when it comes to 'her' books - and you'd better believe they're hers. She worked in that library when she was a student, under the former librarian. However, I don't believe I have ever heard her quite so riled before - whatever did you do to make her so angry?" His expression remained neutral, though, there may have been a glint of amusement in his gray eyes.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:56 am

Pieter plopped himself in a chair, shrugging as if nothing had happened.

"I only built a book fort and glued first years to ther chairs," He grinned. It was a perfect fort, he could have lived in there for the rest of his life. To content in his voice showed by extra rolls in his Rs and held on to words for an extremely long ammount of time. "Oh, and I got gum in the carpet,"

Pieter eyed the office, bored already and ready for his punishment. He drummed his fingers on his leg, then realized something horrible about this.

"My father won't find out, right?" Because he'd murder me, He added silently. "He doesn't like to be disturbed,"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:15 am

The corner of Sacha's mouth twitched. A tea service appeared on the coffee table between the two chairs in front of the next.

"Help yourself," he directed. "The biscuits are rather nice.

"A word of advise - don't use the library books for anything other than study or research. Especially where Vala Ramone might catch you. I hope for your sake you didn't damage any of them. Young and pretty she may be, but I certainly wouldn't count on harmless, were I you."

Sacha studied the boy's face intently. "I don't imagine he does," he acknowledged calmly. "Busy man, Yan Popov.

"It would seem I have a dilemma. I can't let you get away with your behavior, primarily because I would never hear the end of it from a certain member of my staff, but it appears that you'd rather I not inform your father. So, tell me, Mr. Popov, how do you believe you should be punished?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 pm

Pieter took a biscuit automatically and nibbled on it slightly before dropping his hands to his lap. He frowned, thinking about what the man had said with an actual serious effort. He rolled his shoulders in a shrug, then looked up at the Highmaster again.

"I don't know," his face broke into a smile again to hide his discomfort, "Tell my father if you wish. You could also find an ironic torture, but that requires thinking,"

Pieter ran his finger through his face and gave a chuckle.

"What if I say I'm sorry?"
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:06 pm

Sacha regarded the boy silently, expression unchanging. Except for his eyes. Those gray orbs lost all trace of warmth and good-humor, becoming cold and hard and fathomless in a manner that a simple life of thirty years could never account for. In that moment, those eyes revealed the truth: the good-humor and geniality of the Highmaster was a mask, and the being behind that mask was anything but genial or benign.

"Now, now, Mr. Popov," Sacha spoke, tone still light, as he moved around to sit behind his desk. "It doesn't do to lie. One should only apologize, whether it be for their actions or words, if they actually mean it.

"I was prepared to leave off part of your punishment, Mr. Popov. The more unsavory part, it would seem. I was also willing to exchange the other part for something you might find preferable. Unfortunately, it appears your creativity is limited to sticking schoolmates to their chairs and insulting your elders.

"So, in light of that, you are now the librarian's assistant, to do whatever she requires of you, until she decides otherwise. Furthermore, your father will be informed of your behavior before the day is out."

Sacha turned his attention to his parchments, taking up his quill. "Once you have finished your biscuit, feel free to see yourself to the door. I have work to do." He signed off on a couple forms before looking up again. This time, his voice matched the chill of his gaze.

"Find yourself in my office for punishment again, Mr. Popov, and you'll discover just what sort of ironic tortures I can think up."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:01 pm

A frown flickered on his face between his normal smiles, so Pieter stood, bowing slightly to his Highmaster.What did he even say? Something had pissed off the man, so now he was being punished.

His stupid, big mouth.

"Whatever you say, sir," he said in almost a snarl, but his eyes showed a slight flash of fear. "Thank you,"

Pieter walked out and slammed the door behind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:18 am