Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Where am I? (Pieter and Dante)

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Where am I? (Pieter and Dante) Empty Where am I? (Pieter and Dante)

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:06 pm

Stopping in the middle of the secret passages, Pieter realized that he was definitely lost. Most would be alarmed by that, or at least shaken, but Pieter merely strolled along, humming a song by a famous composer. Rossini or something like that. He bounced down some stairs, almost falling, then laughed heartily.

"Where am I?" he called out to the emptiness of the halls.
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Where am I? (Pieter and Dante) Empty Re: Where am I? (Pieter and Dante)

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:26 pm

Without really realising where he was heading, he began to walk to clear his head. He often walked about his palace back in Italy to clear his head. It was the perfect way to think things through and it was only recently he learnt how much of the world he had really been missing.

"Umm." He said stopping in his tracks to look for the person behind the voice. "I have no idea." He said looking around at the place. He'd never been here before, he'd at least remember it.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:42 pm

Pieter turned on his heel, looking for the voice that had replied. He turned a corner, then saw the other boy. He recognized him, but couldn't recall his name.

"I think we're in the passage way," he said, looking around at the cobwebs. He turned back, smiling widely. "I'm Pieter."
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:48 pm

"A passageway you say?" He asked looking around still for any signs. "I'm Dante." He said giving the boy an uneasy smile. There was something strange about him that he couldn't quite put his finger on.

"And where is the passage exactly?" He asked.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:53 pm

Pieter gestured vaguely under him, shrugging.

"Oh, it's somewhere, I guess, "He eyed the boy, raising an eyebrow, then turned away. "We'll get out soon enough. Come on, follow me, Dante,"

Pieter walked forward, then turned around. That was the way he just came. He walked to Dante, laughing.

"Maybe you should lead,"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:04 pm

He raised on eyebrow, another person who didn't give out straight answers. After a few seconds thought he decided to follow the boy before coming to another stop.

"Right." He said looking a head and then back the way he had just came. "Right well it better be back this way then." He said turning back around to go the way he had come in, hoping it would be a straight forward exit.

"Do you remember which way you came in here?" He asked, that would at least give them some idea of how to get out.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:34 pm

"Nope, "Pieter replied happily, "Not a clue! I didn't pay attention! I was memorizing music, you see." He pulled a folded sheet of music from his robes.

"How did you get down here, anyway?"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:23 pm

He sighed and began scanning the area ahead of him looking for any sign of an exit or change in scenery. "Music? May i see?" He asked holding his hand out, he was a big fan of classical music himself.

He shrugged. "I needed to clear my head, so i went for a walk." He said glancing at the boy out of the corner of his eye. "I guess my mind wondered and didn't take notice of where i was going." He said regretting now not paying attention. He'd never been lost before but he usually had someone with him since his parents didn't like him being alone.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

Smiling, Pieter unfolded the sheet and passed it to Dante.

"It's from the Barber of Seville. Not the words though: just the music," he looked over and saw a flash of worry on the boy's face, so he grabbed his shoulder and laughed.

"Don't worry! We'll get out soon! It's not too bad!" he grinned, "Just be glad you're with me and not some loser,"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:39 pm

He took the sheet and looked at it. He'd never heard of the piece but at least it gave him something to do whilst they were both stuck here. They didn't exactly have much in common did they?

He looked down at his shoulders with wide eye. The boy was man handling him, he had never been touched without permission before. He laughed nervously and slid out of Pieters touch. "Loser?" He asked, he'd not heard that word before but he guessed it was some sort of insult.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:02 am

Pieter raised an eyebrow at the boy, rolling his eyes.

"Loser?" He snorted, "You were a sheltered kid, weren't you?" Pieter turned left down another hallway, thinking. "I bet you were a home-schooled kid. Have you ever even partied or kissed someone?"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:30 am

He raised an eyebrow, what was he talking about? "I don't understand." He said. "What is a sheltered kid?" He asked turning and following the boy simply so he could understand.

"Yes, i was taught by the best our lands had. Partied? Sure i have. I've been to a few of the royal balls. They were always an event to go to, anyone worth knowing was invited." He nodded.

"I haven't met the right girl yet, i cannot kiss someone if i haven't found the one person i truly love. Does that mean you are betroved?" He asked. "Congratulations." He smiled, he wasn't the first person he expected to get married at such a young age but everyone had someone they could love.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:45 am

Pieter turned to the boy, his face mixed with shock and disgust.

"You... haven't lived!" He exclaimed, blinking. He closed his eyes, took a deep breath, then said, "Sheltered means you were protected from the outside world. I meant parties as in the out of control, so drunk you can't see straight parties."

Pieter smiled, shaking his head. "And I'm not engaged. You just kiss people if you like them. I've kissed loads of people- not all of them were girls either, " He winked and slugged Dante on the arm.

"I'm going to show you a real party, boy!"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:20 am

"Excuse me?" He asked looking at the boy in surprise, no one had ever spoken to him like that before. "I have lived a perfectly good life thank you." He said holding his head up high.

"Oh no you can't drink!" He said looking at the boy in shock. He just didn't understand the way of life these Russians had. It was just all wrong, the way they dressed, the way they spoke and the way they lived. Kids drinking and going to wild parties? He shuddered a little. It appeared his parents had been hiding a lot more than he thought.

"What?!" He asked. "You can't just go around kissing anyone you like... its just wrong." He shuddered, if his parents saw him now they would have gone insane. "You've kissed guys as well?" He asked, this was all disturbing stuff for him.

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:23 am

Pieter laughed loudly, his voice echoing against the walls. He looked up a the boy, grinning wildly. "Your life sounds boring!

"I'll drink if I want to!" he declared, "You need a drink yourself! To calm down! Realizing he could mess with this boy, Pieter wrapped his arms around the man. "Or maybe you need a kiss?"

He laughed, then let go, leading the way. "I'll find you a girl,"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:33 am

"My life was great i'll have you know!" He said feeling the need to defend himself. "I've hunted, travelled the world, i don't need your partying or 'getting drunk'." He said pulling down his waist jacket.

"I am calm." He said slightly confused, did he look not calm? "Im okay thanks he said before freezing from human contact once more. "No, no, no. I'd rather not." He said scraping the boy off him.

"Find me a girl?" He asked, how could he find him a girl?
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:39 am

Pieter shrugged as if he didn't care, continueing through the passages.

"Whatever you say, Mr. Fancy- Pants!" he sniggered, looking back at him.

"Yeah, you should meet Faye. She's a sweetie, but a little feisty, you know? She;s also pretty hot too," Pieter paused to look around, then turned right. "You'd like her!"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:43 am

He shook his head. Mr fancy pants? Was he seriously just insulted? "Faye?" He asked, he'd not even been here a week and he was already being set up. "Do you like Faye?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"How do you know?" He asked?
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 am

Pieter shook is head. "No, I don't like her like that," he said, "I like her like a buddy, you know?

"You'd just like her. She's sweet and proper like you, but maybe she'd get you to relax a bit!"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:22 am

"A friend?" He asked, or at least thats what he guessed buddy meant. There was so much he still had to learn and he hated his parents from concealing reality from him.

"How do you know i don't already have a 'girl'?" He asked, the last word coming out sounding foreign. Never in his life had he imagined calling someone that.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Pieter looked the boy up and down, appearing to be considering something. Then he shrugged and continued to walk.

"Well, I guess you could have a girlfriend," he said, "But, earlier you said you wouldn't kiss anyone you didn't want to marry, so I assumed you never had before,"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:57 am

"Well no i haven't kissed anyone but there is a girl i have my eye on." He admitted, it wasn't something he would usually did but he figured it was something normal people talked about.

"However she lives in England and attends Hogwarts so shes quite far away." He frowned.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:17 pm

Pieter raised an eyebrow, walking closer to the boy. He wrapped an arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer.

"What's her name?" he grinned, "Come on, be a pal and tell Pietey who you like!"
    Dante De Silver II
    Dante De Silver II
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Dante De Silver II Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:06 pm

He looked at the boys hand on his shoulder and frowned. Did no one here have their own personal space? "I shall tell you if you release me." He said hoping that would get the boy off him without actually having to make him.

"Her name is Annabeth but she lives in England so we can't meet up very often." He explained, it wasn't too bad for him. His parents would have set him up with a princess somewhere so the distances was something he was always prepared for.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Pieter let go of the snot, giving his warm grin. Merlin, he wasn't a very and fluffy person, was he?

"Annabeth. That's a nice name!" he nodded, turning the corner, "You should visit her more often then,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:43 pm