Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

let it snow;; OLLIE

Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

let it snow;; OLLIE Empty let it snow;; OLLIE

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:22 am

Winter was coming quickly, and Merlin did Adele like it. Her winter senses have been ringing wildly for the past couple of days, and that was a definite sign of winter settling its chill on the ground this year. She was near the lake, poking the ice gently and sitting close to it. Wearing only a trench coat and jeans out to the Lake was so not a good idea.

She hummed a tune and looked up at the sky, giggling at the snow coming towards her.

outfit

let it snow;; OLLIE Empty Re: let it snow;; OLLIE

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:23 am

Oliver was on his way back to Hogwarts. He, dumbly enough, missed the train back and had to walk all the way back. He was livid with himself, all because his friend had asked him to bring him back coffee. He sighed, I wouldn't have agreed if I wasn't so damn addicted to it. He took a drink from his white chocolate cappuccino.

Gladly he remembered a heating charm for his two cups of coffee and himself. If it weren't for that, he would have been freezing himself. By the lake, he spotted a figure.

"Hey, are you lost?" He asked loudly since he was still some distance away from her.

"Merlin, you must be crazy for being here outside," he laughed. "I hope you know a good heating charm."

outfit.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 pm

Adele raised her eyebrow. "I'm not lost. I want to be outside!" she grinned and threw a chunk of snow at the boy. "Don't you think winter is so freaking awesome?" She laughed and ran behind the closest tree so she wouldn't get hit. "Catch me if you can, middle age!"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:26 am

"Winter awesome? Sorry, I'm more like an autumn person," Oliver replied when a chunk on snow hit the middle of his chest.

"Middle aged?" He said as he raised an eyebrow and let a smirk appear on his face, "This is war."

With a quick wave of his wand, he let to coffee fly in mid air and keep it's warmness before leaning down, grabbed a handful of snow and chased after the girl and threw it at her. He, himself, then went to take cover behind a tree and shouted in a very military styled voice:

"Who am I fighting this war against?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:13 am

"Autumn is preeetty," Adele agreed, nodding her head, "but winter is way cooler! Geddit? Cooler?" She then laughed in the boy's face at her own joke. She really did find it really, really funny.

Adele dodged the ball of snow that came towards her and laughed. "Admiral Jodie Bass, ay kay ay Adele, if you please."

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Oliver laughed lightly at the girls joke. It was pretty funny and rather ironic at the same time. However, he didn't waste time before making another snowball and threw it at her, hopping it'd hit her.

Jodie Bass aka Adele. He repeated her name a few times in his head and a couple of times he whispered it to himself, a thing he did so he could remember people's name when he first met them.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Admiral," he said as he threw himself behind a small fort he had created with the snow. "It's nice to know the person whom I shall defeat. Name's General Oliver Penderghast, aka five time running champion in snow ball fighting."
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:03 am

Adele caught the snowball in her hands. She nodded. "Five time champion of snowball fighting, eh?" she asked, emphasizing the last word. "Are you sure, General Penderghast?" She scrunched up the ball and thrust it at him, giggling.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

Oliver laughed, "Okay maybe not five time... probably four."

He looked at her surprised when she caught the snowball in her hands. He barely managed to dodge the snow ball by a few centimeters and quickly made a whole stack of them. He hadn't had much fun like this in a while considering most of the time he was cooped up like an animal in the Ravenclaw common room or the library. You could say he need this kind of thing every now and then.

"What about you Admiral Bass?"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:29 am

"Never had a snowball fight!" Jodie laughed. "Well, one time, when my brother Jethro and I were in the Alps. Bloody cold there. I won, and he lost so... one time champion?" She chuckled nervously. "You, General Penderghast?"

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:58 pm

"You've been to the Alps?" Oliver replied, shocked and suddenly interested in what she part she had been in. "I've been there too! What part of the Alps have you been through? You know, Austria, Slovenia, Germany, Switzerland, etc.?"

"One time champion?" He laughed, throwing the one he had in his hand. "By the way t his is going, I believe it'll be two-time champ, Admiral!"
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:45 am

"Everywhere, I guess!" Adele grinned, flicking her hair back so it wouldn't hit her eyes. "I don't know much about countries. I know about their names, but not much else!"

She easily dodged Ollie's snowball and threw another one at him, hoping it would hit. She looked away and shut her eyes, covering it with her hands in anticipation. She hoped it would hit him...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:28 am