Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Let It Snow

Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let It Snow Empty Let It Snow

Post by Lisette Josse Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:13 pm

Lisette strolled across the large field, her hands buried deep in the pockets of her trendy pea coat. The snow fell around her onto the vast expanse of white, broken only by her footprints.

She tilted her head back and caught one on her tongue, smiling as it icily dissolved in her mouth, spreading a cold sensation all over her mouth. She didn't want to go back to school tomorrow, but at the same time, she missed it.

The girl sighed and knelt down, picking up a handful of snow and sifting it through her hand. Lisette almost jumped when she heard snow crunching behind her, and whirled around in surprise.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let It Snow Empty Re: Let It Snow

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:05 am

It was so relaxing out here. He was going to be spending a lot of tome out here, especially when school started up again and all the rumours about him and Blanchard. Sighing softly, Julian concentrated on the snow falling around him, smiling as he shook off a few snowflakes.

Noticing a dark haired figure, he tilted his head as he watched the individual for a moment, breaking out into a grin as he recognized the person. Smirking slightly as he glanced around at the snow, he slowly began to sneak his way towards Lisette, forming a snowball in between his gloved hands.

And he drew nearer and nearer, smirk growing with every advancing step. Jumping slightly as she whirled around, he dropped the snowball in his hands, waving and grinning sheepishly, "Oh, hey Lissy. Fancy meeting you out here."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Lisette's eyes lit up with delight upon seeing the boy, "Julian!" Her eyes strayed down to the ground in front of her, noticing an unusual indent in the snow. She looked back up at him, her small smile tinted with suspicion.

She giggled and spun around, flinging her arms out to the side, the chilled air giving her a rush of energy. "I love it when it snows," she said, a wide grin on her face.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 13, 2012 9:56 pm

Grinning at Lisette, Julian tilted his head as she looked up at him suspiciously, looking as innocent as possible. He was biding his time, then he'd surprise her. "Something the matter, Lissy?"

Laughing, her energy infectious, he grinned, sticking his tongue out to catch snowflakes. Looking back at her, he grinned again, grabbing Lisette by the hands and twirling her around, "Same. It's so nice outside."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat May 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Lisette folded her hands behind her back, looking to her upper left innocently. "Oh nothing..." She said, her eyes sliding over to his hands as she talked, almost as if they were holding something dangerous.

She grinned as she spun around, her elastic curls flying out around her. "So," she said, once she had stopped, giving Julian a playful look, "Get anything special for Christmas?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 20, 2012 2:39 am

Raising an eyebrow, Julian shook his head slightly, but only shrugged, "If you're sure...." Unable to help himself from smirking at her, he followed her gaze to his hands, glancing at them for a moment before looking up at her, tilting his head at her curiously.

Grinning back at Lisette, he hummed softly, shrugging, "Not really. Just the usual stuff. Clothes, money, finger paintings..." trailing off, he shrugged again. About to ask her what she'd gotten for Christmas, he paused, glancing over at the stables, "I still haven't given you your present, have I?"

Grabbing one of her hands, Julian grinned at her, pulling her towards the stables, "I have a feeling you'll like this present."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 20, 2012 9:35 pm

Lisette gave a skeptical smile as he glanced towards the stables. What could he be keeping in there? She giggled as he took her hand, loving the thrill of a surprise.

"Wait a second!" She said, letting go of his hand, the weight in her pocket reminding her, "I have to give you mine before I forget." She pulled out a long rectangular box, in which resided a silver chain that was supposedly magical. At least, that's what the man in the store said, that it brought good fortune to whoever wore it.

She shook her head, "It's probably not half as good as what you're used to getting, but... you know... at least it's something."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 20, 2012 10:24 pm

Turning to face her as she let go of his hand, he watched her curiously, grinning in anticipation for her present. Her presents were always amazing. Staring at the box, he took it from her, pulling open the lid. "Ooh," he exclaimed, dangling the chain from his fingers.

Looking up at her, he shook his head, "Hey, this is amazing. Most of the gifts I get are the sort of flashy gift that's nice to look at, but means nothing. I look at this," he grinned, "and I think of my Lissy." Putting the chain around his neck, he grinned at her before holding out his hand to her.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Mon May 21, 2012 1:44 am

"Supposedly, it's good luck, but the guy who sold it seemed a little... crazy... so I'm not sure how reliable he is," she said as he lifted it out of the box.

Lisette grinned as she took his hand, a blush creeping onto her face, "Thanks, Julian." She walked with him to the stables, her heart swelling just the teensiest bit. She stepped closer to Julian, clinging gingerly to his arm with both of hers, "I still haven't the faintest idea why you would be keeping my present in the stables." She said, looking up at him curiously.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon May 21, 2012 2:39 am

Laughing softly, he shook his head, "Well, let's hope he's not too crazy. I'd love to have some good luck." And he'd need that. Especially with class starting tomorrow and Julian just knew; the rumours about him and Blanchard would be swirling around.

Grinning at her blush, he squeezed her hand softly, "You can't start thanking me just yet. But you are welcome." Continuing towards the stables, he grinned again at her, "You'll see." he said mysteriously.

Entering the stables, he hummed softly, ignoring the smell of - well, everything. It all reminded him of horses, which reminded him of flying horses, which reminded him of heights, and well, it just didn't end well. Steering Lisette through the stables, he paused in front of one the stalls, peering inside to look at the Granian inside.

"This is your present, Lissy." he said, grinning at her, "I got you a flying horse."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 27, 2012 12:39 am

She gave him a cautious smile, but followed him eagerly nonetheless, fighting the urge to skip through the snow. Were she just a little younger, she probably would have.

A sense of warm familiarity came upon her as she entered the stables. She smiled up at the horses, she knew many of their names, as she had visited the stables fairly regularly over the past few years. There was one however, that was completely unfamiliar to her.

Lisette stared up at it. It was a magnificent horse, and a Granian as well. Those were her favorite ones to ride, even if they were a little more challenging.

It took her a few moments to process what Julian said. Once she did, she couldn't help but give a surprised laugh, "You didn't... You're joking..." She looked at him, her eyes wide, "I mean, it's the perfect horse! You couldn't possibly buy this."

Lisette turned back to the horse, her expression stern, "I don't believe you."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 27, 2012 2:31 am

Shifting his weight from one foot to the other, he glanced from the horse to Lisette a little uneasily. What - what if she didn't like her? Ignoring that idea (Lisette loves horses!), but not before he decided that the stables could always keep Cirrus if need be.

Meeting Lisette's gaze, he smiled slightly. The perfect horse? Well, he'd been worrying over nothing. "Well, I guess I sort of did." Shrugging slightly, and suddenly feeling a little embarrassed about his family's wealth when Lissy's wasn't, glanced away for a moment. "It's not really - it's nothing."

Shaking his head good-naturedly, Julian grinned, watching Lisette look at Cirrus. "You'd better believe it, then. Her name's Cirrus," he said with a nod, rummaging through his coat pocket for an envelope. Handing it to Lisette, he grinned again. "Bought her in your name."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sun May 27, 2012 2:50 am

Lisette smiled up at the horse warmly, her eyes sparkling, "It's not nothing at all. It's... fantastic." She reached out her hand and stroked it's neck, almost entranced by the gift.

She turned back to Julian and looked down at the envelope, her eyes starting to water. Lisette grinned widely, and without much warning, embraced him with the biggest hug she could muster. "Thank you," She said into his shoulder, trying to hold back grateful tears.

"Cirrus..." she whispered, "She's the best present I've ever gotten."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 27, 2012 4:30 am

Watching Lisette and Cirrus, Julian grinned, "Good. It's great that you like her. For a second I thought you wouldn't." he said, laughing a little nervously as he rubbed the side of his neck. Suddenly reminded of the tattoo on his neck and of Karma, he bit his lip, focusing on Lisette for a moment. Well, he had to tell her. And he was going to. Just - just not now.

Returning her wide grin, it fell as he noticed tears forming in her eyes. "Hey," he said softly, about to continue before she hugged him. Smiling softly, he wrapped his arms around her. "You're welcome," he whispered into her hair before adding, "Don't cry." he murmured, running a finger through her dark hair absentmindedly, "It's not sad, so just smile." Poking her side with his other arm, he smiled, "So c'mon; smile."

Looking back at Cirrus, he smiled at her before looking back at Lisette, "Just wait until your birthday. I'll have to outdo myself." he said with a laugh.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Tue May 29, 2012 9:29 pm

"I've said it time and time again Rosseau; you're crazy," she was a little too busy admiring both the horse and Julian to notice his change in expression.

Lisette stepped away from him and, obligingly, smiled, then squirmed and giggled when she was prodded in the side, "Okay! I'll be happy, I swear!" She threw up her hands defensively, and continued laughing loudly.

"Don't," She said with a faint smile, "Really, I mean it. I want this one to be special."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 am

Shrugging, Julian grinned, "And time and time again I'll tell you that it's not much of a surprise." After all, to be - well, him - he had to have a couple screws loose.

Laughing along with her, he smiled at her, "Good. Stay happy." Because really, he couldn't stand seeing any of his Angels unhappy. It made him feel just as bad as they did. There weren't many other people who mattered to him as much as they did.

"And if you aren't," he added, waggling his fingers at her, "I'll have to make you happy." Eyes sparkling, he grinned at her.

Nodding, he saluted her, "Aye, aye, Lissy. Hear you loud and clear." That was good, because he really had not the slightest idea how he could top a flying horse.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:51 am