Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A second drink? || Rowen

A second drink? || Rowen Empty A second drink? || Rowen

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:55 am

Oliver opened the door to the Golden Thestral and let Rowen enter first and followed behind her. They motioned for them to take a seat at the bar stools like they had back in the Blue Pomagranite and ordered them a couple of butter beers. He probably would have ordered something slightly stronger but one, he fake i.d. was home and two, he didn't want to give Rowen the temptation of alcohol considering she was much younger than he was.

"So you never finished your drink here?" He asked her as their drinks arrived.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

A second drink? || Rowen Empty Re: A second drink? || Rowen

Post by Rowen Huff Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Rowen sat down enjoying the warmth radiating throughout the pub. It wasn't necessarily cold but very windy outside.

"No, considering that's what I came in there for in the first place," she said with a laugh, "Fortunately, something caught my interests."

She smiled as she took a sip of her butterbeer.

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 am

"What caught your interests?" Oliver asked curiously and drank some butterbeer. He liked the drink a whole lot. He felt it was a lot better than Pumpkin juice which made him gag. He might be a wizard but sometimes, he didn't understand why they liked such drinks.

"Anyways, how had your first term of Hogwarts? I hope it's been enjoyable. I've missed it so much, it's unbelievable," he laughed lightly. "I mean, I've always been a school type of guy but I never thought I would be attached to a school."
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:12 pm

"A charming Ravenclaw caught my interests," Rowen said as she continued to sip her butterbeer.

"I love Hogwarts! My parents are pretty strict about grades and that's all I heard about before going to Hogwarts. However, once I got there, it was so much fun! I absolutely love being there and being around everyone. I'm the same way about school. I love it but I didn't know that I could feel such an attachment to it. What year are you?" she asked, tilting her head in a curious manner.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:21 am

"I wonder who that charming, young fellow might be," he laughed softly.

"I'm in fourth year, you?" Oliver asked her.

"So anyways Rowen, tell me about yourself. What do you like and what not?" He asked and drank some more out of his drink.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:02 pm

"First," she said answering his first question.

"Not much. I am an avid bookworm, thanks to my parents. I like quidditch but I'm not completely obsessed like some of those Gryffindors. I like to sing, though. That's why Professor Flitwick is my favorite!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:44 am