Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Pixie Fawkes
Asric Chaos
6 posters

H&PE Lesson Two firsties

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

H&PE Lesson Two firsties Empty H&PE Lesson Two firsties

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:26 pm

Asric apparated right to his first lesson of the day, rather than walk which was expected of him. He'd had a busy morning at the ministry thanks to the last Maius leader, so he hadn't had time to walk or even run that morning. He glanced at his watch before clasping his hands behind his back waiting for the students to arrive.

Aldan Chaos
    Mercury Nott
    AlyssaBlack Padfoot Jr
    Jared Sinclair III
    Dimitri Reinhardt
    Xanin Pool
    Julia Lovegood
    Storm Everlee
    Azrali Dancescu
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

H&PE Lesson Two firsties Empty Re: H&PE Lesson Two firsties

Post by Pixie Fawkes Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:30 am

Pixie rushed down to the area for H&PE. She hoped she made it in time. When she arrived she noticed a man standing waiting for something. He had his hands behind his back and he looked annoyed.

"Hello Headmaster. I'm Alexandra Fawkes, or Pixie Fawkes. I am sorry for missing the first lesson." Pixie explained. She tried not to seem shy but this was the Headmaster she was talking to.
    Azrali Dancescu
    Azrali Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Azrali Dancescu Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:11 am

"Morning, Headmaster Chaos!" Azrali smiled and waved as she jogged to the classes area. She loved this class very much.

"What're we in for today, sir?"
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:46 pm

Storm ran excitedly over to the hunting and PE lesson. She just loved being outdoors so much that she couldn't help being happy.
    "Morning Headmaster!" she grinned and waved at the other two.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:11 am

Running over to the small crowd gouped together for hunting and PE, Alyssa smiled and said, "Morning everyone! isnt it so nice out?" She loved the outdoors, especially the feel of the earth. She had her silk-like black hair pulled back into a ponytail, her long hair reaching the bottom of her sholders even in the ponytail. She walked over to the headmaster standing a few steps away from the majority of the group.
    "I'm sorry I missed the first lesson sir, I've been sick for a while, I also missed the train, you remember, right? You talked to my dad, and we came through the floo in the hospital wing. I dont know anybody yet, and the castle is soooo hudge! It's so beautifull. I totally love the outdoors, but I'm such a klutz, I'm so scarred I'm going to hurt someone by falling. I'm sorry, I'm babbling, I sometimes do that when I'm nervous, sorry!"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm

He entered the classroom, trying to look as cocky as it goes. "Headmaster Chaos", he greeted him, the only person in this school he truly respected, beside his ex nanny Nova.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:11 pm

"That's quite alright theres plenty of time to catch up." He smiled. "Right lets begin the class then shall we?" He said clasping his hands behind his back.

"Today we will be learning how to control our breathing. Being a hunter often means you have to stay silent, fit and alert. Now believe me when i say, staying silent in a forest full of animals with senses far better than your own isn't an easy task. They can hear you breathing from miles away and that can both help and hider you." He explained. "Can only give me a reason why this could hider and help you?" He asked looking for someone to answer.
    Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alyssa Black Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:17 pm

Alyssa snorted super quetly even for her, when he said they have better senses. She had equal or better, a blessing and a curse. She joined the other kids, and raised her hand. She had personal experiance in this area!
    Aldan Chaos
    Aldan Chaos
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Aldan Chaos Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:06 pm

Admittedly, he hadn't made the perfect attendence honor roll at school, and he'd taken to skipping some of his other classes. Aldan knew missing his brother's class was asking for disaster, especially after --that day--. His magic pulsed at the remembrance of the vow and he slid into group at the back, hearing his brother before he wondered if he should make a sarcastic remark or not.

He simply chose to stay silent.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:21 am