Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:08 pm

Korrie walked into her least favorite class. The reason for that being because she didn't like to dance anymore. She'd rather take this class then any other class though. Korrie sighed and waited for people to arrive. She took a seat on top of the desk and started to kick her feet back and forth while waiting.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Mel turned a cartwheel into her facorite class. She favored dramatic entrances. "Hello Korrie," she said, as if there was nothing abnormal about her entrance. She put her things on her desk and sat on the floor to stretch. "If we dance today, I'll help you," she said as she leaned forward and grabbed her foot. "I know you don't like it." She switched feet. "But honestly, it's not that bad." She moved into the butterfly. "What happened anyway?" She stood and swung her leg up behind her, bringing her foot up to touch her head. She repeated the process with her left leg.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:21 am

Korrie looked at her. "Hey Amelie" Korrie said. She stopped swinging her legs and saw that Amelie looked really excited, then she remembered this was Amelie's favorite class. Korrie looked at her. "Thanks, I only take this class to get out of all the other boring ones. I used to be a great dancer, always in competitions, always came in first or second but those days are over" Korrie told Amelie.

Korrie nodded. Amelie asked what happened and Korrie sighed. She looked Amelie in the eye. "When I was just a kid my mother died. My mother was a dancer, it was her life. I followed in her footsteps for so long as a kid. When I went to this one dance school I had this teacher. My dad came to pick me up and then the next thing I no, my father was dating my teacher, then engaged, then married. I quit after they started dating. Haven't danced since" Korrie told Amelie the reason why.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Mel nodded. "Well I guess the other ones are pretty boring." She grinned.

Mel listened to Korrie, nodding seriously. "That's kind of why I started dancing, in a way. My mom was cheating on my dad and when he found out, there were always fights. My brother's escape was drugs. Mine is dancing. I mean, I always loved it, but when I need to, I just turn the music up loud and let go. I don't think you should let what happened in the past keep you from something you love. Just dance Korrie."
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:24 pm

Crystal skipped happily into the room, plonking herself down on a desk and smiled sweetly at the other two girls.
    "Hey Amelie, Korrie," she chirped, suddenly feeling as though she had interrupted their conversation. She blushed a little and decided to escape to her dream world, and sat there smiling while her brain was whirling. She was excited to be having a class that she enjoyed. She found all of her other lessons interesting in different ways, but this was her favorite of all of them. She wasn't sure why, it just was...
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:12 am

Korrie nodded. "See" Korrie grinned along side Mel.

Korrie looked at her and listened to everything she said. "Wow, I'm sorry Mel, I didn't no I wasn't the only person who had issues with family" Korrie said to her. Korrie then shook her head. "No, I won't dance again, I love to draw now, that is my passion and I tend on keeping it that way, if I dance now, it will just hurt later" Korrie knew Mel was only trying to help but Korrie couldn't put herself on the line again.

Korrie heard someone else enter the room and turned to see Crystal. "Hey Crystal" Korrie smiled back at her. Korrie saw her thinking about something, she really didn't no what but Korrie let her be.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:21 am

Mel shrugged. It wasn't really her business if Korrie didn't want to dance. "Alright Korrie, to each her own I suppose." She put her hand on the other girl's shoulder comfortingly, then let go with a squeeze. "We all have our little problems, nd I'm glad you enjoy drawing as much as I love dancing." She smiled.

Mel lowered herself into the splits. "Hey Crystal, what's up?" She bent forward, touching her forehead to her shin and grinning. She loved being flexible.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:51 am

Korrie looked at Mel and nodded. Korrie watched as Mel put her hand on her shoulder and gave a small smile to her. "If someone told me they didn't have issues, they'd be lying" Korrie said to her. "I'm glad too" Korrie said playing with her star necklace.

Korrie saw how flexible Mel was and clapped. "Nice" Korrie said to her.
    Scala Del Ray
    Scala Del Ray
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Scala Del Ray Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Scala entered and walked elegantly onto her stage. She looked at the soon to be second years and smiled wickedly.

"As this is you last lesson. I will be testinf on your acting, singing and dancing skills. You are soon to be second years, which next year you will be learning Basic Photography and filming, Beginnings of Painting and Drawing,Opera and the next stage in Performance studies." Scala said to the first years.

"Any questions?" She asked them.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:12 pm

Mel grinned at Korrie. "Thanks, I love being able to bend my body in any shape I want."

Mel listened to the teacher excitedly, then began bouncing in her seat. Finally,they'd be doing something fun! Raising her hand, she asked excitedly, "When do we start?" She grinned widely.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Korrie nodded to Mel. Soon the professor walked in and Korrie turned to face her. When the professor said dancing Korrie froze in her spot. Korrie tapped Mel. "Did she just say dancing" whispered Korrie. Korrie was going to go insane. When the professor said drawing for the next term Korrie smiled. That she was really good at.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Crystal snapped back into reality when she heard the professor say they would be doing photography next term. She grinned widely and tried to make it appear like she had been listening all along, not having just noticed the professor enter the room.
    "Photography, professor?" she asked excitedly, sitting up straighter with a small, sweet smile. She grinned and remembered the picture she had taken of the butterfly, then of the ones she had taken of the birds and bees and grass and flowers, and soon she was back in her own world dreaming about pictures and photographs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:34 pm