Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:06 pm

Korrie walked into class and saw she was the only one here again. Like Korrie thought before, she didn't mind. Korrie took a seat and waited. Korrie got out what she would need for the class. She loved coming to this class so she was excited. Korrie refreshed her memory with myths.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Lucille Starbursts Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:31 pm

Lucille walked into the classroom without really focusing on what she was doing. She had a sketchpad in her hand, propping it against her stomach as she walked and drew at the same time with a piece of charcoal. She had a pencil behind her ear and an eraser balancing on her head. The girl narrowly ran into the doorframe and almost fell over. Skirting the edge, she sat down in a random seat and put down her supplies.

"Oh hey Korrie," Lucille chirped, noticing the other girl already there. "Sorry, just working on a drawing. How are you?"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:45 pm

Mel entered Mythology with her usual curiosity. "Hey Korrie, hey Lucille. How goes it?" She in a desk in the very center of the classroom. "Anyone think we're going to learn any actual myths this time?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:16 am

Korrie saw Lucille walk in and she looked like she was drawing. "Hey Lucille, I see you like to draw, that's a skill of mine as well" Korrie beamed at her. Soon Amelie walked in. "Hey, good" Korrie said to her. "What about you" Korrie asked. Korrie laughed. "I hope so, but if we don't then this was an easy year" Korrie joked, sort of.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:54 pm

Lucille glanced up briefly from her drawing and returned the smile. "It's fun isn't it? Do you draw with any particular medium? I prefer charcoal myself, either that or watercolor and painting in general."

She then waved politely as Mel came in as well. "Great, Mel, how are you?" Lucille sighed heavily and shrugged her shoulders at Mel's next comment. "Who knows?"
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm

Mel smiled. "I'm well, thank you," she said in a posh British accent. Reverting to French, she added, "What are you guys drawing? I draw myself, but amatuerush." She pulled out a couple sketches. They were decent, but nothing special. "Basically, I'm proud of myself if you can tell what it is."
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:38 am

Laurent walked into the classroom, this was his first time in this class he was hoping it was going to be as interesting as it sounded, when he walked in he straight away saw Mel and Korrie

As Laurent sat down next to them he noticed Korrie and another girl who he had not met before drawing 'Wait... this is the Mythology classroom right?" Laurent asked looking around thr group he thought perhaps he might have stumbled into Creative Arts instead
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Lucille stared briefly at the drawing before shaking her head and erasing a mark on it. "It's nothing special to be honest with you Mel."

She held up the paper for her and Korrie to see. It was simple really in her opinion, just a portrait of her father. Lucille looked fondly at it. Sure, the most she had seen of her dad had him look sickly... but that wasn't how she actually saw him. In her drawing, she showed his true side: the intelligent and carefree doctor kneeling in front of plants.

The scene she depicted in charcoal was back when she was three years old and her father was hale and hearty. He was actually explaining the flora's medicinal qualities to her in this picture, not that she'd understood anything he'd said.

Lucille glanced up when a boy entered the classroom and nodded absently, "Yes, this is Mythology Class."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:07 am

Korrie shrugged. "It doesn't really matter, as long as I draw I'm happy. I never really was interested in the many different styles. I just do" Korrie explained to them. Soon Korrie heard footsteps and she looked to see Laurent. She waved to him. Korrie rolled her eyes. "Yes it is Laurent" Korrie told him.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am

Laurent gave Korrie a joking shove "Aw whatever Korrie, anyway how I was I suppose to know this is Mythology when everybodys drawing" Laurent looked over at Lucille the girl he had met during his Healing class

"And thank you Lucille" he then threw a glanced at Korrie "See.. Lucille doesn't roll her eyes, she nice" Laurent said in a mocking tone
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 pm

Korrie looked at him. "Okay, just because you can't draw, you can't harsh the mood" Korrie said playfully. "One day, I will teach you how to hold a drawing pencil and a paint brush and make magic" Korrie told her friend.

Korrie looked at him. "I roll my eyes at you because I care" Korrie told him. "Don't worry Laurent, I'm here for you" Korrie sent him an innocent smile.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:07 am

Laurent smiled and shook his head " I don't need a paint brush to make magic, I have this" Laurent said pulling out his wand, he then looked at the drawings the two girl were doing he looked at Lucille's it looked like a face

"Oh a portrait, thats cool who's of?" Laurent asked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Korrie looked at him and then laughed. "So basically you are okay with cheating, with a wand. When you can just use these" Korrie held up both of her hands to him. Korrie looked at Lucille's drawing and saw what Laurent was talking about. "Yeah, who" Korrie asked.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:57 pm

Lucille smiled at Korrie and Laurent's teasing argument. The two seemed to be great friends.

She frowned slightly at her drawing and sighed. "It's just my dad."

Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:19 am

Laurent smiled as the girl said it was a picture of her dad he was kind of confused as to why she sighed but decided it must have been nothing

'Awh how sweet, im sure he would love to see it" he said with a warm smile
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Korrie looked at Lucille. "Aw! Sweet" Korrie said to her. "I'm going to be drawing Laurent soon, but don't over due it with the faces" Korrie said to him. Korrie looked at Laurent. "Really, don't mess her up, drawers a work will probably kill you if you did" Korrie teased.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:58 am

"Yeah," Lucille said bitterly, glaring at Laurent as she went on furiously, "Too bad he'll never be able to see it..."

She jumped a little in her seat, surprised at her reaction. Turning to Laurent, she stammered, "Sorry, I just don't like talking about my dad." Lucille then smiled at Korrie and Laurent's comments. "Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

She held the drawing so it faced Korrie more and asked, "As a fellow artist, do you think it could use something more? I feel like it's missing something. Usually I draw animals so this is new, but, since you say you'll draw Laurent soon, that must mean you're an expert on people. I'd appreciate your opinion. Don't be afraid to be honest, okay?"
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:52 am

Laurent was surprized by Lucille's response to him, he was so confused as to why she seemed almost annoyed with him, she then later apologized saying she didn't want to talk about her dad Laurent knew that this must have been a touchy topic and to steer clear of it

"Oh its all good" Laurent said with a weak smile, still feeling slightly hurt by her actions, then Lucille and Korrie began talking about art, he sighed then gazed around the classroom as for art was not his thing and therefore had no interest in the conversation
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:30 pm

Mel looked at Lucille, interested by her reaction. She concluded that he was gone in some way. The question was- did he leave or had he died? Shaking her head (it really wasn't her business), she glanced away as the other two girls started talking about art. Leaning over, she poked Laurent. "So, what can we talk about while they're be artsy fartsy over there?" she asked, grinning.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:36 am

Korrie looked at Lucille in understanding. She didn't no if Lucille's dad died or walked out but either way she was left without a father. Like Korrie was left without a mother. Either way Korrie had somethings in common with her. "I know what you mean, I don't no if he died or walked out but my mother died when I was a kid" Korrie said to her.

Korrie looked at Lucille. "Thank you" Korrie thanked for the comment. Korrie looked at the drawing closer. "Well I see what you mean when you say it's missing something, add a little bit more light to it" Korrie suggested to her. Korrie saw Laurent gaze and just shook her head. She looked at Lucille and smiled. "You aren't that bad yourself at drawing, you should keep drawing animals, just don't over due it by having a whole paper filled with different animals" Korrie said to her.
    Lucille Starbursts
    Lucille Starbursts
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucille Starbursts Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:16 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry about your mother," Lucille smiled sympathetically at Korrie, adding softly, "It's a similar situation with me. My dad died when I was young as well. A disease of some sort..."

She looked over to Mel and Laurent and frowned. "Sorry again, Laurent. You didn't deserve to be snapped at since you didn't know."

Glancing back to Korrie, Lucille snapped her fingers. "That's right! It does need light! Thanks, Korrie."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:11 pm