Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Korrie Johnson Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:10 pm

Korrie got to class early, the reason she knew that because no one was around for the class. Korrie sighed and waited. She started to pet the horses and laughed when the one nuzzled its nose to her face. Korrie loved animals, one of them being horses. Korrie was excited to start the lesson.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Lesson 4 ~ Firsties Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ Firsties

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:42 pm

Mel danced happily to imaginary music as she headed down to Equitacion. She ended with a leap into the center of the barn and a twirl. She laughed and bowed to an imaginary audience. Straightening back up, she spotted Korrie. "Hey Korrie, what's up?" She walked over to her horse and pulled out a carrot, which she fed to the horse whil she stroked its nose.
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:14 am

Korrie looked up to see Amelie coming and she stopped and started to speak. "Hey Amelie, I'm fine, just waiting for people to show up so I won't be alone" Korrie said to her. "How are you doing, was your break good" Korrie asked curiously.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Mel smiled. "Yeah my break was pretty good," she lied. There had been another fight. "Didn't do much." Except hide in my room with my music on full blast, dancing. "How about you? Do anything exciting?"
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Crystal arrived at the class and left the other two girls to their chat. She walked over to one of the horses and smiled, stroking its nose. She leaned her head towards the animal and grinned, opening her mouth to speak. "Hey there," she whispered. "The weather's nice, isn't it?" She remembered this particular horse, having had a few nice conversations with it over the course of the year. She felt a little strange, considering the other girls probably would have found it strange that she was talking to the horse. It was her gift; she could talk to animals. She was proud of it, and enjoyed talking about it when asked. She continued to chat with the horse like it was perfectly normal.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:48 am

Laurent casually strolled down to the field where his Equitation class was held, while he defianately was not a massive fan of horses but he had hoped this class would get him over his phobia, and do an extend I guess it did

As he came closer to the field he saw a group of horses Laurent quickly jumped back causing him to fall backwards landing on the firm ground "MERLINS BLOODY BEARD!!" he exclaimed in a loud voice, he then looked over towards Korrie and Mel

"I leave you two alone for two terms and you have already brought in the horses" he said with a joking smirk
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:17 am

Korrie saw she was lying but didn't pressure her. She then nodded. "Yeah, my break was okay. Sat in my room drawing, went out for a run" Korrie shrugged. "Mostly drew" Korrie said to her. Korrie saw Crystal come and looked at what she was doing. Korrie got up and went towards Crystal and petted the horse.

"You can talk to animals" Korrie said without looking at her. "My mother had the same gift as you" Korrie told her before Crystal asked how she knew. Korrie heard someone shout and fall. Korrie looked over to her friend Laurent. Korrie ran over to him and sat on her knees by his side.

"Welcome back and did you enjoy the fall" Korrie grinned at her pun. Korrie then laughed. "Hey, horses are wonderful animals" Korrie said to him.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:26 am

Mel nodded. "That's cool. I think that's what everyone ends up doing, sitting around." She smiled. "It was still awesome to be lazy."

Mel looked over her shoulder as Korrie talked to Crystal. "Woah, you can talk to animals? That's amazing! I mean I talk to animals too, they just don't answer me back." She laughed. "So basically, I'm talking to myself."

Mel glanced at Laurent and Korrie, overhearing Korrie's remark. "Very punny, Korrie," she called. Suddenly, an idea hit her. Turning to Crystl, she asked, "Hey, do you think you can talk to Laurent and his horse? Maybe convince Laurent that the horse won't hurt him?"
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:56 am

Korrie nodded. "Agreeing with you there Mel" Korrie smiled. Korrie then nodded. "Yes it is" Korrie said.

Korrie heard Mel and looked at her, she didn't no where Mel was going with this but she listened to her. Korrie let out a little laugh. "Wow, I bet when people see you talking to an animal they think you're crazy" Korrie looked at Mel.

Korrie turned to Mel and laughed. "Nice" Korrie nodded in approval. Korrie then laughed when Mel said her next choice of words. "Seriously, they're harmless" Korrie looked at Laurent.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:42 am

Laurent smirked at Korries comment, "Oh I think you have found a calling in life, defiantely a comdeian" Laurent said jokingly, he then looked over at the horses eyeing them off, then looked over towards Mel and Korrie

"Harmless? im sorry something which has hooves strong enough to break your jaw and teeth that could bite your finger off like it was cracker, well I don't call that harmless" he said shaking his head
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Korrie smiled when she saw Laurent smirk at her comment. Korrie pretended to wipe tears away from her eyes. "Oh Laurent, that is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me" Korrie laughed. Korrie watched him eye the horses.

Korrie couldn't help but laugh. "Laurent, they won't do anything unless you give them a reason too, like kick, hit, call them stupid, stuff like that" Korrie reassured her friend.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 am

Laurent gave Korrie as sceptical look then glanced back at the horses "Hmm.. well if you say so" Laurent looked looked into the horese eyes he could swear the animal could sense his fear, he was beging to think that he wouldn't take this subject next year

Laurent then looked back over at Korrie "So I suppose you will be taking this class next year as well?" he asked
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:11 pm

Korrie smiled at him when he gave her a look. "I do say so" Korrie told him. She could tell why he was afraid. But horses really aren't the 4 legged animals you should be afraid of. "You really shouldn't be afraid of them that much, there are more animals out there that are worse. Like bulls, lions, tigers, ext." Korrie told him.

Laurent looked back at Korrie after looking at the horses. "Hell yes I am" Korrie smiled.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:06 am

Laurent nodded his head when Korrie said she would be taking this class "Hmm now how did I know that, I must a Seer" he said jokingly he thought about what she had said about other animals being far more dangerous

"Perhaps, but I still think there just as dangerous as all the rest of them" he then gave the horses once last look "Say where's the Professor?" he asked the group
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:49 pm

Crystal grinned and turned a little to face the others.
    "Yeah. They're amazing listeners," she shrugged, her hands loosely behind her back. "Your mum had the gift? Cool," she smiled. She laughed when she heard Amelie's remark about talking to herself.

"Sure, I'd love to do that. Which one is it?" she asked. Her hands knotted themselves behind her back as she spoke. "You know Laurent, horses really are nice. Not only in the way that they're essentially softies, but also that they're really sweet too."
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Korrie looked at Laurent and his arm. "Haha, very funny Laurent but you're not a seer" Korrie said to him. Korrie gave him a small smile.

"LAURENT!!! How dare you say that about poor little horses" Korrie was being dramatic but that's what made her funny. Korrie looked around and didn't see her. "I don't no" Korrie said to him.

Korrie nodded at her. "Yeah, it was really cool" Korrie said to Crystal. Korrie looked at Laurent. "See, even she agrees" Korrie said.
    Laurent Dubois
    Laurent Dubois
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Laurent Dubois Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:13 am

Laurent chuckled at Korrie, he listened as Crystal said that horses were sweet and total softies Laurent raised an eyebrow

"Yeah sweet, sweet like a Hungarian Horn tail. And besides we don't need horses" he then looked over towards Korrie with a smirk "You know I heard horse people are difficult to get on with" he said teasingly
    Korrie Johnson
    Korrie Johnson
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Korrie Johnson Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 am

Korrie was thinking about something. She saw Laurent look at Crystal when she spoke about the wonderful horses. Soon Korrie turned to look at him when he talked to her.

Korrie rolled her eyes. "Really Laurent" Korrie looked at him. "Hungarian horn tails are dangerous what is wrong with you, comparing them to horses are you nuts" Korrie looked at him like he was insane. Korrie scoffed and then rolled her eyes. "You're an ass Laurent" Korrie shook her head at her friend.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:54 am

Mel laughed, hitting Korrie lightly on the arm. "Laurent is not an ass, he's just got a phobia Korrie." Turning to Laurent, she added, "But we're getting you on that horse if it's the last thing we do." She had a wicked gleam in her eyes and a mischevous smirk played around her lips. "I am not afraid to forcibly drag you onto a horse Laurent Dubois."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:25 am