Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Lesson Two {thirdies}

Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two {thirdies} Empty Lesson Two {thirdies}

Post by Nova Doherty Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:01 pm

It looked like it was going to rain. The young professor, Nova Shay Doherty, wasn't happy about it. How the hell I'm gonna teach these kids anything about flying if it's going to start pouring any minute now, she wondered, sighing and frowning every now and so, for she was loosing it, literally.

She planned really awesome things for her thirdies, explanation and practice of ancient quidditch like sports, something her students always liked, but now it had to wait for the next lesson. And not to mention she was angry because one boy today asked her if she gained some wait. Of course I did, you idiot, I'm pregnant, she wanted to scream to him, but only said that it's none of his business. It wasn't her fault that she was showing, it's normal for someone 5 months pregnant to look a little chubby. Ric told her she was cute, and that was the only thing that mattered.

She made a little shelter near the pitch, a safe place to do her class (only for today), that now looked like a small room without any furniture, except for pillows, many pillows, and a battered old blackboard. On it was written a list of her students, and an important message:

Flying: Professor Nova Shay Doherty

Crystal Wells
    Georgie Vane
    Iris Frances
    Iris Grayson

Laurasia Boulstridge
    Train Reid

"Meditation is the key to concentration."

Last edited by Nova Doherty on Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two {thirdies} Empty Re: Lesson Two {thirdies}

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:00 am

Crystal walked out to the pitch and was in a very bad mood. She loved quidditch but in the rain it was not the greatest. So she was very surprised to see a tented area as she walked up.

"Hello, Professor." she said eyeing the space and decided to sit on one of the pillows that were around.
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:56 am

"Wells, nice of you to join me", the professor told the newcomer, smiling lightly. Just my luck today, another pureblood.

"Do sit down, those pillows are meant for that."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 am

Iris had a sudden anticipation for flying lessons that day. In which she wondered what would be the experience going up in the air in the poring rain. Purely dangerous, but in her case, exciting and some stuff to test her strengths to stop being so fragile. Also, she hadn't been under the rain for what seemed like months since summer and the rare rainy days of it. And the last reason, another fun lesson with the professor and her friends.

The girl walked towards the pitch, with a light mood, humming a tune and smiled broadly when she saw the pillows all around and her Raven friend Chrys. She sped up and soon arrived at the spot. She waved at them with her joyous greeting,

"Hello, professor! Nice to see you again. I'm looking forward to what you're up to. With the pillows and all that." Iris turned and sat beside Chrys and gave her a warm hug.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm

"Good day, Professor!" Iris greeted with a grin as she sat down on one of the pillows. "Damn these feel good!" She commented with a laugh. "Hope you had a good holiday!"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:21 am

"Frances, Grayson, good to have you here", she commented, smiling and patting her belly with motherly love.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 am

Iris hugged Grayson after taking a seat on the comfy pillows and taking in the cool breeze. She noticed that the professor seemed to be in a good mood. To add up to that mysterious stuff, the lady rubbed her belly with such affection. As though there's some child in there and she's going to be a mother soon. Oh yes she will. No wonder. Iris had enough of the signs. And this time, she was real sure.

The innocent girl let out a shocking sound from her mouth and widened her eyes. Female professors getting pregnant? And two of them already did, exactly? First was Sophia, and now the Head of Slytherin whom she also included to her good teachers list? What in the world?
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:29 pm

"Close your mouth child, or I'll close it for you", Nova said, yelling, grinning, frowning and smirking, all in the same time. "Yes, it is true that I am pregnant, but I can still fly. But no, I want be bothered to fly during a storm in this state."

She sat on the middle pillow, smiling gently and thinking about mood swings. Not too bad, she concluded. Definitely fun.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 pm

Georgie ran to the shelter near the pitch smiling as she saw all the pillows. "Sorry I took a while, professor" she apologized with a smile, and sat down. Looking at the board she read it, with anticipation on her face.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 am

Iris gulped, feeling some nervousness that has something to do with the confusing mood swings of the professor. Sure, that's natural. But sometimes, it can be deadly scary and quite humorous.

She steadied herself on top of the pillow and tried her best to calm down like she was a while ago before the incident. She gestured something apologetic as to not harm the emotions of the professor, that made her froze after she felt it, and tried to mouth the words, "Sorry." just to play safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:32 pm