Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Liam Ashton
Casey Donohoe
6 posters

DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power!

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power! Empty DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power!

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 am

Casey walked into DADA, eager to learn some new spells. Being able to defend herself gave her a feeling of power, that she could take on anyone. She loved it. She put her bag on her desk, and looking around, tried something she'd always wanted to. She stood on one leg, trying to spin on it as she'd seen professional ballerinas do once. It seemed like a lot of fun, but it was really hard. She frowned as she concentrated and tried again.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power! Empty Re: DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power!

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:57 am

Liam walked into class rubbing the back of his neck, he had fallen asleep in the common room again, and was now sporting a kink in the neck. Looking around the class he noticed his favorite person spinning on her toes like a ballerina? Where she got the energy to do thoses things in the morning he would never know. Ginning deviously to himself he quickled walked over to her and put his bags on the floor. Just as Casey had finished her rotation he grabbed her waist and pulled her to his chest.

"Good morning Beautiful" he grinned down at her and pressed his lips to hers, slowly wrapping his arms around her waist.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power! Empty Re: DADA Lesson 2 Thirdies- I Got The Power!

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:23 pm

Casey shreiked as Liam grabbed her from behind, then laughed as she realized who it was. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" she demanded, smacking his arm lightly before kissing him back. She slid her fingers up into his hair, then pulled away for air. "You know," she whispered, "It would be really awkward if someone walked in on this."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:26 pm

Smiling at the feeling of her fingers running threw his hair, Liam shrugged, his smile widening. "Then by all means lets make it more awkward" he said quietly and pressed his lips firmly to hers and lifted her smaller form up to sit on the desk, all the while wrapping his fingers gently into her silky brown locks, bringing her lips all the more closer to his.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Casey smiled against Liam's mouth. "You're mean," she muttered. "Yet I like it." She pulled him closer, wrapping her legs around his waist as they tried to eliminate any space between their bodies. Deepening the kiss, she twined her hands back into his hair, marvelling in its silky smoothness.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:49 am

Liam groaned into the kiss, feeling the space between then evaporate. Liam pushed to gain control of the kiss and sucked Casey's bottom lip in between his teeth nibbling on it lightly, he felt a low growl erupt from his chest when she ran her hands through his hair, making him twine his fingers deeper into hers and pull on it gently.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:54 am

Casey felt Liam's groan echo through her body and let out a responding moan. She gasped when he began sucking on her bottom lip, a wave of heat sweeping thorugh her. His growl pulsed in her and she deeped the kiss even more, lightly brushing his lips with her tongue. Suddenly pulling back, she grinned wickedly at him. "You know, I think today would be a very good day to skip," she whispered, her voice a bit husky. "What do you say we go somewhere else?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

Liam looked at Casey with dark eyes and leaned his forehead on hers. "Lead the way my lady" he said in a rough whisper and leaned in to peck her lips softly.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Jamie walked into the DADA classroom. This was one of Jamie's favorite subjects in this place. Jamie took a seat in the classroom and realized people were here. Jamie just shrugged and started to doodle on a piece of paper.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:39 pm

Casey grinned and grabbed Liam's hand and her things, hopping off the desk. "Come on." She dragged him out past Jamie, calling "Hi Jamie. If she asks, we got sick, ok? Please? Without waiting for an answer, Casey continued on, pulling Liam after her into the maze of corridors.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Liam laughed as Casey pulled him along, stretching his legs so he could stride next to her. Gaining control of his chuckles he looked down at Casey's beaming face, "So where are you taking us, love?" he asked deviously and let a smirk play on his lips.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Asric appeared with a gathering of smoke. "Going somewhere? I was under the illusion that class was that way?" He said nodding in the right direction and then holding his arm out. "After you."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:56 pm

Casey scowled to herself in her head as the Headmaster appeared, though she kept her face blank. "Of course Headmaster." She didn't even bother to make an excuse, knowing a lame and see through excuse would be worse than just obedience. She turned around and marched back into the classroom, plunking her things in her previous desk and slumping into the seat. She scowled at the wall when the Headmaster wasn't looking, folding her arms huffily. "To be continued," she whispered to Liam.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Liam stuffed his laugh at Casey's expression. Putting a calming hand on her shoulder he rubbed soothing circles into her back. 'Don't worry you'll get your chance to discipline me miss Donohoe' Liam sent the thought into Casey's mind and smirk when she gave him a devious look.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 12:22 am

Casey stuffed her hand over her mouth at Liam's voice in her mind, trying hard not to laugh. Hoping he could hear her, she thought in his general direction See, it's moments like these that I remember why I love you! Snorting a little as she contained her giggles, she added, [i]I like this way of talking. Much more... intimate." She sent him an impish grin and a wink.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue May 01, 2012 12:28 am

"Good and if i find you skipping any class again, i won't hesitate to react." He said marching them both. "I hate to lose my cool but as Headmaster it is my duty now go sit down." That had taken him right out of his good mood.

He flicked his wand and two words appeared on the board. "Petrificus Totalus. What is it and what does it do?" He asked.

(OOC How are you two reading each others minds? I've not given permission for that, it's considered a power at your age.)
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 12:33 am

Casey raised her hand, despite her sulky mood. "It paralyzes the victim's entire body, leaving them as stiff and stright as a board until someone performs the counter curse. It's good to use in a fight because it takes you enemy out of the duel, but it has its drawbacks. If your opponent has a partner, for example, they can take the spell off and the victim will be perfectly fine again."

(OOC, It's Liam's power- he can speak into your mind and read minds. I thought he registered it.)
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri May 04, 2012 9:45 pm

Jamie looked at the two departing class and then getting caught. Jamie couldn't hold her laughter in anymore and then saw then come back in. "You guys did no that he was going to find out you left right, whether he came before you left, like he did or after" Jamie asked Casey. She had a feeling professor Chaos would show his face sometime.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 04, 2012 9:48 pm

Casey stuck her tongue out at Jamie. "Hey, can't blame a girl for trying," she responded. "It was nice while it lasted. For about 3 seconds. And I don't think about consequences usually anyway. My brain doesn't work that way. I only think about what could happen after it happens."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Alexander rushes into class late, as usual. he bows at the professor "i apologize for my impudence sir.... i was reading and the time got away from me and well....yeah... i beg forgiveness of you sir..." alexander trembles... the headmastrer taught this class.. he was so very much screwed.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sun May 13, 2012 11:20 pm

Aragorn followed close behind, swallowing as he looked up at Asric nervously. He flicked his gaze around the room and rubbed his arm nervously. He smiled a bit to try to break the ice and mumbled something along the lines of, "Yeah what he said."

The young Ravenclaw glanced around the room to figure out where to go and sit once he'd been scolded. You're an idiot, Aragorn... a complete and utter idiot. He muttered to himself.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 11:23 pm

Alexander slinks after him. "god we have to break this trend of being late to every class we take" he laughs a little. "so how bout after class we head to hogsmeade, get some nice tricks, and put that one bloody mad first year in his place?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 14, 2012 1:16 am

Casey gave Alex a wave as he walked in late. Hmmm, he seems to be making a habit of that, she mused.
    She looked curiously at the other boy, who she'd never met. When he glanced her way, looking for a seat, she gave him a small wave and a smile. She definitely knew what it was like not knowing anyone in the class. Try not knowing anyone in the country.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 am

Alexander smiles at casey and looks at aragron "we can sit with her. shes a friend of mine." he grins and looks at casey. "she helped me overcome a lot so i basically owe her my life. shes like my sister."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:46 pm