Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Alex Gilbert
Jamie Malfoy
Liam Ashton
JJeh
Casey Donohoe
9 posters

DADA First Lesson, Third Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

DADA First Lesson, Third Years Empty DADA First Lesson, Third Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:51 pm

Casey walked into her DADA lesson and gaped at the empty room. First again! she thought. It is a school day, right?
    She shrugged, sat in a desk, and busid herself by graffiting her arm with a Muggle pen. Quills hurt to draw on herself with!
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

DADA First Lesson, Third Years Empty Re: DADA First Lesson, Third Years

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:12 pm

J. J. walked into the Defence room to find that there was already someone there. She bit her lip, hovering at the door for a moment, before taking a breath and walking into the room, sitting besides the girl

There were certain manors one had you use after all.

"Hello there," she said, smiling softly as she took out her wand.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Liam walked slowly into the DADA room and spotted one of his favorite people sitting with their back to him. Grinning, he sneakily creeped over towards her and when he stood at her back he covered her eyes.

"Guess who and no it's not the tooth fairy!" he changed his voice a bit and hoped she didn't guess it was him right away.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 am

Casey smiled gently at the girl next to her. "Hi. I'm Casey."

Casey smirked when the hands dropped in front of her face. "The Easter Bunny?" she asked sarcastically. "Hi Liam. And I knew it was you because the only two guys I'm close with are you and Arie and you don't have a Scottish accent, so you were already skunked."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

Jamie walked into the classroom to see J.J who she knew and talked to before and Liam, a guy from her house, and Casey from Gryffindor. "Hello" Jamie greeted and took a seat in the middle of the classroom and sat back and waited for the professor.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Alex walked into the classroom to see a Slytherin she didn't really no, a Gryffindor and J.J along with Jamie. "Hey Jamie and J.J, also hello to you too, sorry I don't no your names" Alex told them and took a seat next to Jamie.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:29 pm

(OOC: OMG, logged on as the wrong person. Please ignore this!)

Last edited by Amélie Blanchard on Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:33 pm

"Hi," Casey greeted the new girls. "I'm Casey and this is Liam." She reached behind her and ruffled Liam's hair. "I'm sorry, I don't quite remember you names." SHe smiled apologetically.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:01 pm

J. J. nodded her head at the girl, "Hello Casey; I'm J. J."

She thought she perhaps remembered the girl attempting to speak to her the year before, only she had not been able to do so, much less in the mood to attempt to be friendly.

Waving her hand slightly, she greeted Jamie and Alex, before smiling at the boy.

"Hello."

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Liam grinned and snapped his fingers, "Dang! And I thought I had you for sure" he shrugged and dropped into the seat next to her, draping his arm over the back of her chair ,

"How my favorite person today?" Liam was feeling particularly awesome this morning aside from his usual dead beat self, he hated mornings, but he shrugged it off as him rubbing off of Casey's emotions.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:58 am

Jamie nodded and decided to greet herself. "Nice to meet you, I'm Jamie Malfoy and this is my friend Alex Gilbert" Jamie said to the girl. Jamie waved to J.J when she saw J.J wave in her and Alex's direction.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:32 pm

"Can't fool me! I'm just cool like that!"

Casey grinned at Liam. "I'm flattered! Favortie person? I was sure that would be Lyssa. I'm fine, it's just irking me that I seem doomed to get to all of my classes first. I actually like mornings, unlike Lyssa. How are you?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:22 am

Sighing J. J. leaned back into her seat before narrowing her eyes slightly at the Slytherin boy.

It was irrational. Completely and totally so, she was sure this was not the kind of use for her anger that Ms. Mad would have supported however...

The older woman did enjoy mannors.

"You know," she said to the Slytherin boy - her voice dripping with bitter sarcastism, "Its generally polite to speak back to people who are only trying to be polite to you."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:49 pm

Liam laughed and patted Casey's shoulder, "Of course your my favorite person, though I met your sister first I think I know you better and we get each other right? Though I don't agree on enjoying mornings because I can defiantly do without them!" he grinned, it vanished when he heard the girl behind him speak.

Liam looked over at the girl who had spoken to him and seemed taken aback by what she said, Turning to face her fully he smiled impishly, "Sorry I mustn't have heard you, please excuse my rudeness" Putting a hand out he continued, "I'm Liam Ashton it's a pleasure to meet you..J.J was it?" he didn't like upsetting women, his mother raise him better.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:45 am

Casey smiled at Liam. "Well I'm glad to be your favorite person, though you'll forgive me if I say that for me it's a tie between you and Lyssa? And yes, we do get each other rather well, don't we?" She grinned impishly.

Casey stiffened a little at JJ's tone, but didn't interfere. She was puzzled by the intensity of girl's anger over such a little thing, and looked at her curiously.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:01 am

Liam rubbed the back of his neck and smiled embarrassingly at Casey while shrugging. "So Cass you want to head with me to the library after class? I need help finding a book" Liam was still a little stiff from seeing how mad the girl behind him got, not being used to the anger, though he got use to people disliking him for being the "slitherin that associated with 'lower houses''.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:05 am

"Yeah, sure!" Casey chirped. "I can always do with a new book, and Lyssa will swear to you that I know that Library better than our house. I'm a little obsessed with reading," she admitted, blushing a bit. "Anyway, what are you looking for?" Dropping her voice to a whisper, she added, "And don't mind her, some people let the little things irk them. Like being first to every class," she added sheepishly.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:13 am

Liam smiled graciously at Casey and patted her on the back, "Thanks Cass for both things" he said the last part quietly. "I will have to put your skills to the test now shall I?" he grinned nudging her.

"Oh I'm looking for a book on Blue hearth dragons" he said quietly, "I'll explain to you why in the library, you won't be disappointed, I promise" he winked after and leaned back in his chair smiling crookedly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 am

Casey stuck her tongue out at him. "I don't like secrets. But that book would be oh, three shelves to the left, towards the back, by one of the window niches. No sure exactly which shelf, though I'd hazard a guess at third from the ground."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:23 am

Eyeing Casey suspiciously, when she told him the almost exact row of the books, he cleared his throat with a small chuckle. "Your sister was right you do spend WAY to much time in that library" he got close to her head and poked it a few times, "it's a wonder you contain anything in that skull of yours other that magic markers and pixie dust" he laughed at her glare and dodged her swing at his head.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:27 am

Channeling the inner maturity level of a five year old, Casey once again stuck her tongue out at Liam. "I like books and have a semi photographic memory," she said defensively. "I can't help it. And other than you, Lyssa, and Arie (who seems to have mysteriously disappeared) I don't really have any close friends, so what else am I supposed to do with my time? You see what happens when I get bored!" she said, holding out her arms and legs as proof.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:34 am

Laughing at her explanation Liam grabbed one of her hands and patted it, "Oh Cass your perfectly fine with that photographic crazy mind of yours, I wouldn't have you any other way, which I'm sure you would agree you wouldn't want me as anything else but a Half-bred grumpy buffoon who has the emotion capacity of an oak tree" He smiled widely and shrugged.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:39 am

Casey grinned as he reassured her. She seemed to smile an awful lot around Liam and it surprised her how happy she was with Liam. She only used to have Lyssa for a friend, and never had a guy for a friend, other than her cousin Aidan who was back in America.

"You're not grumpy!"she protested. "I like you just the way you are! And your emotional capacity must be at least that of a deer by now. I mean, hello." She glanced meaningfully at the hand he hadn't let go of, smiling widely.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:53 am

Liam grinned bashfully and gripped her hand firmly before letting it go. "I'm honored you thing I evolved that far up the scale" he shook his head still grinning a crooked type of smile. "But to be honest you are my best friend, besides my dad you are kinda of the only one to ever get this close to me, but I don't mind it" he rubbed his neck and head before looking at her with earnest eyes.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:59 am

Looking at the hand Liam had dropped, and then back to his face, she smiled once more. "I didn't mind," she said quietly, not even sure if he could hear her.

"I'm glad to be your best friend!" she said happily. "And I'm glad I've gained the same level as your dad, which is quite an honor coming from you. To be honest, I was never terribly close with my parents, which I can tell isn't the case with you. Don't get me wrong, we love each other, but they both work and they were never really around as I grew up. Lyssa and I learned to fend for ourselves pretty early on." She blushed. "Here I am, babbling on. Sorry, you're probably not all that interested."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:56 am