Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Rora
gigi
danie
Pandora Reikhman
Crystal Wells
9 posters

DADA Lesson 1, 4th years

Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

DADA Lesson 1, 4th years Empty DADA Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:33 pm

Crystal made her way to Defense Against the Dark Arts and was excited. It was her one of her better subjects, so she always had an OK time in that class. She walked into the classroom and took a seat and waited for her friends to get there. She took out her wand started absentmindedly twirling it around in her hand.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

DADA Lesson 1, 4th years Empty Re: DADA Lesson 1, 4th years

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:06 pm

Pandora wondered what Dada was like here. She was interested to take it. So she went to the classroom and sat in the middle of the room.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Anya was sort of glad when she entered her new Defense Against the Dark Arts classroom and wasn't alone. There were two other students already there, waiting for class to begin. She recognized Pandora and waved at her with a smile as she decided to go sit in the front of the class.

Once seated, she turned on her seat and smiled at her fellow exchange student, "Hey Pandora." She greeted once more in English. "How are you liking Hogwarts so far?"

She then turned to the other girl who was sitting there and waved at her politely, "Hi, I'm Anya. I'm from Durmstrang."
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm

"I Think its a breath taking place. Its so big, But it has nothing on Durmstrange though." Pandora said with a smile. She turned to the other girl whom she had met in potions.

"Come and join us Crys." Pandora said with a smile.
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:32 am

Paloma walked into Defence and was met with three familiar faces. One was a girl from her Flying class, and the other two were Durmstrang students.

"Hi Pandora, hey Anya," she greeted them, making her way to the front of the class, like she usually did.

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:20 am

Lena loved learning both Defense of the Dark Arts and the Dark Arts, even though she knew it was a dangerous passion. That was her only sound reason for taking that class. The others were because she liked it, she liked it and she liked it.

As she entered the classroom, she saw four girls: a Hogwartian and three Durmies. She waltzed across the room to talk to them, because she really needed to talk to people outside her inner circle nowadays.

"Hey, everyone," she greeted quietly, tossing a bouquet of flowers to Anya from her backpack that she had specifically picked out in the City Park on that day with Rosie. "For you, Anya," she called out.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:03 am

"I think us Durmstrang Students are owning Hogwarts at this moment in time." Pandora said with a smirk.

"Oh I have already made a bloody enemey. She said she was Top Russian In this school." Pandora said as she rolled her eyes.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:40 pm

"I don't know," Anya replied to Pandora. "I'm sort of liking Hogwarts a lot more than Durmstrang though."

"Hey Paloma," She smiled as another Durmstrang came in. "How are you?"

Anya barely caught the bouquet of flowers Lena threw her way. She looked at them oddly, then at Lena and then shook her with a small laughter.

"Thanks Le," she grinned.

"Top Russian?" Anya asked curiously as she looked down at the flowers. "That's absurd. No one should be top anything."
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Paloma smiled at them, "I'm great. You all enjoying the school?

She laughed a bit at Pandora when she said she'd already made an enemy. "Already? Merlin, you move fast," she joked, "But being serious now, what'd you do after that?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:58 pm

Thomas walked into the room and saw Crystal along with other girls. Thomas walked and took the seat behind Crystal. "Hey Crystal and ladies that I'm guessing are from Drumstrang because I never saw you before" Thomas said.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:11 pm

Angel walked into the classroom. She liked this class better than most of the others, and for some odd reason wanted to start. She saw a group of exchange students and someone else.

"Hello Durmies and others," Angel said mockingly.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:30 pm

"Well hello." She said to the 2 that walked in.

"I told her where to go of course. I said I had friends that would love to bite her and drain her. She told me to go back to the slums in Durmstrang." Pandora said as she rolled her eyes.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Riley scurried up to Defense, and had to let out a breath in surprise at how big the class seemed. She recovered herself, though, and grinned a little. She recognized Lena-sans drink-and half-waved awkwardly, for their circumstances of meeting had been kind of weird. She grinned at the two Hogwarts people she knew. "Hey Crys, Tom," she greeted. Then she went and sat next to the Durmstrang girl from the train. "Hi-Paloma, right?" she asked, smiling.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:47 pm

"School has be enjoyable so far," Anya smiled politely.

Anya greeted the two newcomers politely and waved with a grin at Angel whom she had met in the train.

Anya rolled her eyes when Pandora mentioned a comment of what the other girl said, "Sounds like a pure blood and someone who's been hanging out with my parents a bit too long." Rolling her eyes again, she mumbled, "You don't see me being a bitch to everyone who is not a pure blood or anything."

Another student came into the classroom and smiled at her nicely as well.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

Lena decided to speak when Anya and Pandora had finished talking. "I think I freaked the hell out of this fifth year Slyth. She's tall and dark... and she was trying to kill this other girl for some odd reason." She fiddled with her fingers. "I met her in this house over Christmas and I mentioned it once and she freaked out. I hope all Hogwarts girls aren't like that. No offense to you three, of course." She looked over at the Ravenclaw, Riley, and the Slytherins who had just came in. "Anyways," she said, focusing her stare at the Slytherins, "what's your name, huh?"
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:13 am

Paloma saw a boy come in and nodded, "We are, I'm Paloma Poots." Another girl came in and she couldn't help but smile when she saw who it was- her friend from the park, "Hey Angel."

"What a bitch," she murmured and smirked, "I'd like to see her try. Miss 'Top Russian' versus all the Durmstrang exchange students."

The Uchitel turned when someone sat next to her, and recognized her as the girl from the train. "Oh, hello," she greeted her with a smile and nodded, "And you're Riley, aren't you?"

She nodded in agreement to Lena, "I hope there aren't too many of these here. Though, I think people might be crazier at Durmstrang."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 am

Anya laughed at Paloma's comment and highfived her, "Hell yeah to that! I was born and raised in Russia."

She groaned softly, "Urgh I thought we left all the crazy people back in Durmstrang. Don't want them here either. And trying to kill students? Sounds crazy to me."
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Riley grinned. "God, I hope we all aren't like that." She rolled her eyes slightly, then looked back at Paloma. "Yup, I'm Riley. Wait-was it Karma?" Riley frowned a little; she'd seen this little blonde girl running from the compartment she'd seen her in. She looked pretty pissed. "The crazies are everywhere. Trust me," Riley jokingly rolled her eyes again.

((OOC: There's no way I just alluded to my own character.))
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Paloma laughed when Anya highfived her, and then said, "I'm English, but I'll support Durmstrang since it's my school."

She sighed, "We'll never get away from crazies."

danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am

She looked at the other girl, Riley, she recalled, "Crazies, they do sound like."

Anya let out a sheepish smiled, "Well, my mother was born in England so... I'm part Russian." She grinned then, "However, I'm sure I'm more Russian than she is."

"But I want to get rid of the crazies," Anya frowned jokingly, sighed and regained her normal self back. Crazy people who kill people on trains and what not was the last thing she wanted during her stay at Hogwarts. That's why she transferred for a year. To get away from her parents.

She turned to Lena, wondering if she was still there mentally with them, "How many classes are you taking?"
    Edith Miller
    Edith Miller
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Edith Miller Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 am

Edith entered the class and smiled as she made her way up to the front of the room sipping on her tea as she walked, she placed her tea on her desk and turned to the class

"Good Morning class, I hope you are all rested and refreshed from your summer holidays, but now we have to get straight back into it. So today we will be learning about the body binding charm, a spell which can prove to be very useful"

Edith then pulled out her wand "So to cast this spell you take a firm grip on your wand and move it in a sharp circular motion and say the incantation Petrificus Totalus. I would now like you to break up into groups of two or three so that you can practice this charm"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am

Normally, Anya would have asked Lena to be her partner but didn't really know anyone she had spoken at the current moment. She thought she should change that slightly.

"Sorry Lenster," she said with a kind smile. "I know you too well and that you most probably already know this spell so I'm going to ask Paloma, okay?"

She then turned to the Paloma and grinned, "Would you like to be my partner?"
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:20 am

"Hey Riley, would you like to be my partner?" She asked the Ravenclaw.
    Riley Skander
    Riley Skander
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Riley Skander Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:56 pm

Riley grinned at Pandora. "Sure," she smiled, pulling out her wand. "You want to start?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:27 pm

Lena pursed her lips. Karma, huh? That was her name? She chuckled when she thought about the phrase, 'Karma's a bitch.' She then nodded when Anya went off to find a partner. She scanned the room looking for her own. She found the Slytherin girl and called her over. "Angel!" she announced, "wanna be my partner?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:01 am