Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson 2 - 2nd Years

Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson 2 - 2nd Years Empty Lesson 2 - 2nd Years

Post by Koehae Glennane Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 am

Instead of writing something on the board, Koehae sat at her desk as soon as she got to the classroom. She reached into her robe and produced her wand, running her fingers over the familiar wood. She was lost for a moment in the memories that came with her wand - some good, some bad; some bloody, some brutal - and sighed.

She placed it gently before her on the desk, swallowed the tears welling, and waited. The last thing she needed was to be caught out crying by one of her young students.

Shaking her head to forcefully to clear her mind, she began her patient wait; she planned to see what her students were like before directing the course of the lesson.

Lesson 2 - 2nd Years Empty Re: Lesson 2 - 2nd Years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Romilda walked to the interrogation class room with a bounce in her step, she had just finished talking to the cute 2nd year Hrabrost boy in the dinning hall

She entered the classroom, her smile beaming brightly as she replayed their conversation in her head. Romilda was surprized to see her Head of House as the Professor Well looks like I won't have to try to hard in this class Romilda thought to herself believing of course her Head of House would go easy on all the Uchitels

Romilda took a seat in the second row and looked up at the Professor with a warm smile "Morning Professor", she then opened her notebook and began scribbling doodles on the page; " Aria & Romilda", " Mr & Mrs Stakenoff", " I heart Aria" before Romilda knew it her entire page was filled up
    Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehae Glennane Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:15 am

"Good morning," Koehae greeted in response to the arrival of her first student.

She seemed like a cheery girl; maybe a little preoccupied with something at the moment ... Koehae curiously approached the girl's desk to see what she could possibly be writing so avidly when the lesson hadn't even begun.

Shaking her head as she saw the page filled with evidence of puppy love, she said harshly, "Perhaps you should leave that kind of nonsense for your free time, Miss Blaire. In my classroom I would prefer you write only when instructed, and remain focused on the lesson."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:57 am

Romilda didnt hear Professor Glennane come up to her desk, and got a jolt of shock when she spoke, the Professor had asked her to only write when told so.

Romilda then closed the notebook and placed it on the table, when Professor Glennane was walking back to the front of the room Romilda began mocking her behind her back Stupid Professor, just becuse no one has ever loved her Romilda thought to herself

She then let out a long sigh and began tapping her fingers on the desk waiting for the class to start, but she still couldn't get Aria off her mind
    Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehae Glennane Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:40 am

Koehae pinched the bridge of her nose and sat heavily behind her desk. Good Lord, another migraine, she thought, absentmindedly massaging her temples.

She flicked through her papers, searching for her class sheet, and eventually found it, seeing with a sinking heart that there was only two dismal names signed up for the second year slot:

Sophie Wellsjo

Romilda Blaire

As Romilda's tapping intensified, Koehae slammed her books shut, stood up and sighed, "Perhaps, Miss Blaire, we can direct your focus to something more worthwhile. Tell me, what do you know about interrogation?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:27 am

Romilda heard the Professor slam her book shut she looked up at her, Professor Glennane asked what she knew about Interrogation, Romilda rolled eyes Oh my god, do I look five she thought to herself

Romilda let out a small sigh " Well its a form of interviewing, often conducted by Intelliegent Agencies, or other such Minsitry bodies, the goal is to obtain a confession or unknown information. Interrogation has a variety of techiques from pressing question to the subject to plain torture"

Romilda then looked out the window, she could only see some of the grounds, she was hoping perhaps she could see Aria doing his Physical Combat lesson, Romilda then glanced back up at Professor Glennane " Alright now, you done with the questions?"
    Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehae Glennane Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:23 am

Koehae listened carefully to her student's reply, nodding in agreeance until her snarky last remark.

On instinct, she reached for her wand until she forcefully stopped herself with a deep breath and instead said, "Miss Blaire, unless you want evening detention for the rest of the month I suggest you lose the attitude. My job is to teach you, and to do that effectively I need to ascertain the reach of your knowledge - or lack of." she said sharply.

She apparated herself to be mere inches from Romilda - just for the simple joy of the effect of it - and glowered menacingly down at her, eyes burning fiercely. "Now ... tell me, miss Blaire, as it seems you know it all; if you're in a situation where you find yourself having captured a suspected enemy militant, what interrogation approach would you take?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:06 am

Professor Glennane apparated herself in front of Romilda, a grin appeared across her face as she tried to hold back a laugh at the Professor's basic scare tatic, being an assign for the Order of Maius Bonum she was rock solid and it took a lot to intimidate her

" Well, first you want to make them feel isolated and trapped. So I would bind them with ropes and place them into a small dim room. You would then ask them about the goal information and let them tell their side, then you add pressure to the interview by restating their story step by step and pointing out any holes"

Romilda gave a sly smirk, then continued " Then you would inform them that if they gave the information freely you would tell the guard to lessen or eliminate their prolonged torture which would be given to them"

Romilda then leaned back in her chair "Honestly, you really need to learn how to teach" Romilda then laughed at Professor Glennane and picked up her notebook and began doodling again
    Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehae Glennane Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:28 am

Koehae shook her head slowly, letting a spiteful giggle escape from her mouth. This girl was going to be a challenge, and she liked that about Romilda ... "Miss Blaire, you need to learn to expand your tactics. Such harsh measures don't work on every suspect. You need to assess their character before jumping into the bad cop routine."

She shrugged, knowing that Romilda wouldn't take her word for anything; not just yet anyway. "But I guess you'll learn from experience, as we all do."

She sighed, and when Romilda began doodling in her book again, Koehae decided it was time for action; producing her wand with a swift hand movement, she whispered "Incendio!" and smiled as the thick orange flames engulfed her student's notebook.

"Now if we're done with the frivolous time wasting, please turn to chapter six of "A Question of Torture: CIA Interrogation, from the Cold War to the War on Terror", and read in silence until the lesson officially begins."

Just as she was about to turn away to return to her desk, she added, "Oh, and they'll be no need for the usage of writing materials, so don't pick up a pen."

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:51 am

Romilda looked at Professor Glennane with disgust as she corrected her answer " Hmm, whatever you reckon your such a pathetic player"

Romilda was about to go back to her doodling in her notebook, but before she had a chance Professor Glennane burnt her notebooks to a crisp, Romilda looked up at the Professor with a death glare. The Professor then told her to open her textbook.

"Haha look here I will take part in this lesson when it ACTUALLY begins" Romilda then got up and walked towards the Professor an evil smirk appeared on her face

Romilda pulled out her wand and flicked it towards Professor Glennane casting the Conjunctivitus hoping to blind temporaily
    Koehae Glennane
    Koehae Glennane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehae Glennane Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:20 am

Koehae stumbled back, shocked at the upfront violence of her young student.

Before the blindness of the curse overtook her, as she was stumbling back, Koehae reached for her wand and yelled "Petrificus Totalus!" with all her might, hoping to subdue her student before she caused any more damage.

Once she was on the floor, completely blind, Koehae pointed her wand at herself and whispered "Episky!"

Glad that her sight had been restored, she shook her head to clear it, stood up with as much grace as possible, and glowered down at Romilda. "Miss Blaire, one month of consecutive evening detentions, and ten points from Uchitel." She snarled, "and don't think that will be all the punishment you will incur. Your behaviour is absolutely abhorrent, and I will be informing the Highmaster."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:50 am