Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:29 pm

Adam walked into Mythology that day. He saw he was the only one there again. Adam looked around shocked. Wow, really. He thought. He took a seat in the classroom and looked around the classroom. He took out his mythology book and just randomly started to read it, he was bored so he was going to do something then sit here and stare at a wall.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years Empty Re: Lesson 4 ~ 3rd years

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:33 pm

Emelie got to Mythology and was a little surprised to see only one person there. She wasn't really in the mood for socializing, but plopped down next to Adam anyway.

"Hey," she said, "how are you?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:28 pm

Adam saw Emelie walk into the class and was relieved that someone else was here with him then him being by himself. "Hey and I'm good, was bored but you came and made it less boring" Adam said to her.

"What's wrong with you, you sound really grumpy or tired" Adam was confused on which one sounded alike. Adam's book fell off his desk and he reached to get it but he some what touched Emelie's arm when he was coming back up to get his book. "Sorry" he apologized.

Adam's head started hurting and he knew what was happening. Adam held his head in pain and closed his eyes tightly. Soon images popped into his head and he saw Emelie crying. The images finally stopped and the pain was gone. Adam looked at Emelie. "I'm sorry for your loss" Adam said, he saw her grandmother die and he knew that she was hurting.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

Emelie nodded. "I'm just very good at that stuff, right?"

"Both, I guess," she said, not wanting to say what really was bothering her. She felt his hand graze her arm, and instinctively drew back. The Prideux bit her lip, hoping she didn't do anything wrong. "I-it's okay. No harm done."

Emelie faked a smile. She was so used to faking things that nearly everything seemed fake to her now. She shot him a confused look."What's going on?" She stayed still, not wanting to do anything just then, even holding her breath.

Emelie was taken aback. Speechless for a second, she finally found her voice. "H-how did you know?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:41 am

Adam laughed and looked at her. "Well it does get boring when you're in a class by yourself" Adam said. "So yes" Adam said to her.

Adam nodded. "Well if you need anything don't be afraid to ask for it" Adam told her honestly. He didn't no why but he wanted to be there for people, even her. Adam looked at her and nodded his head when she said that it was okay.

Adam heard her speaking but he really couldn't speak during this. He heard her hold her breath. When Adam came out of it he looked at her and she looked shocked. Adam sighed. "My mother has the power to see the past, present, or future, I got her ability to see those things. I saw you, with someone, a lady, then her in a coffin, then you crying, then the graveyard" Adam said to her.

"When I see those things my head hurts like hell and I do what I just did" Adam explained to her how his power worked. "Freaky huh" Adam said.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 am

Camille walked towards Mythology thinking she was late, but not bothering to run or really care. When she entered the classroom, she saw Emelie and Adam and, automatically, went to sit near them, though her mind was far away.

"Hi," she mumbled, keeping her head down on the table.

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Adam waited for Emelie's reaction to it and then saw Camille walk in. She came too take a seat and mumbled her 'hi'. "Well hello Camille" Adam knew she was going to beat him like a pulp because he and she both knew the teasing was coming.

"Well, well, well sunshine, what's got you in the terrible mood" Adam looked at Camille.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:09 am

"Nothing," Camille muttered, shaking her head slightly, not even bothering to send him a glare. Sighing, she lifted her head and put on a smile, "I'm fine."

One freaking week away and my own parents don't notice. Of course I'm fine, she thought.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:45 pm