Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

everything about this // lesson one, third years

Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

everything about this // lesson one, third years Empty everything about this // lesson one, third years

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:29 pm

Camille smiled as she walked the grounds of Beauxbatons towards her Equitation class. No one else was there yet, but she didn't mind.

She walked over to the horses and greeted them, "Oh, hello there sweeties."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

everything about this // lesson one, third years Empty Re: everything about this // lesson one, third years

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 am

Quinn was walking to the classroom when she saw Camille. "Camille!" Quinn broke out into a run to get to her. When she finally reached her, Quinn pet the horse. "Hey horsie" Quinn said. "So Camille can I walk you to class since that's where I'm heading" Quinn looked at her friend with a smile.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

everything about this // lesson one, third years Empty Re: everything about this // lesson one, third years

Post by Camille Fortescue Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 am

Camille turned around and smiled, finding Quinn, "Hey Quinn! Yeah, sure, let's go."

She pet the horses one last time, "I'll be back."

Walking towards class, she turned to her friend, "So what else did you do this summer?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:23 am

"Hey" Quinn smiled and looked at the horses one more time and then walked to class with her friend. "Oh you mean instead of getting chased by a crazy vampire, well I went to the graveyard, went to the lake and met this boy, went to the Eiffel tower twice, once with you and once I met other people who go to our school, shopped some what, and sat at home when it was really hot, what about you" Quinn asked her.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:32 pm

"Uhh.." Camille thought for a second, before answering, "Well, I went shopping, partying, traveled - a lot, met other people. . . I guess that's about it."

As they walked, the girl thought of the summer. It was a good one, it was. Aside from all the vampire-crazy thing.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Quinn nodded. "That's cool, oh I also had a laugh. My mom and aunt bought me the same purse" Quinn laughed a little bit. "It's nice out" Quinn told her. They kept walking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:39 am