Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Lesson two for second years

Lesson two for second years Empty Lesson two for second years

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 am

Serenity was sitting her seat, eating some candy. Unlike some other new teachers, she wasn't nervous. If the student misbehaved, it was really simple just to give them detention. If they don't like the class, oh well.

She smiled, and wrote on the board," I am Professor Henderson and plan on staying here for a while."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson two for second years Empty Re: Lesson two for second years

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:54 pm

J. J. walked into the room and smiled at the new professor. She read the board and certainly hoped what she had written was true because last lesson had started to feel alot like a game of Musical Professors. Every time the music stopped a new one came in.

"Hello Professor Henderson," she greated softly taking a seat. "I'm J. J. Jones."

She looked about her hoping that the girl who had arrived at the end of the last class would appear again. Not that this teacher didn't look nice, but she wasn't sure she wanted to be the only student in class again.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

"Nice to meet you J.J, does J.J mean anything by the way?" She asked. She saw her looked around. "You o.k?"

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

"I'm here!" Henri burst into the door with a loud gasp. She clutched onto her chest took in a deep breath before letting it out. She had woken up late and the last thing she needed was to be tardy to another class. She had skipped breakfast and she noticed the Professor eating candy, she had to divert her attention to something else.

She awkwardly cleared her throat, went up to the Professor and with a polite smile and nod, she introduced herself. "Henri Edwards, Professor."

With that, she noticed another girl in class and went to go sit with her.

"Hi, I'm Henri," she introduced herself to the other girl. "I'm in Gryffindor."

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:13 am

She laughed slightly as the girl ran into the classroom. "You ain't late, don't worry." She smiled.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Henri laughed lightly, "Thank goodness."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 am

"Juliet Jessica," she said matter of factly. She had been through defining it many times before now, and she didn't even bother stating that she didn't like the Juliet part anymore - thus why she went by J. J.

"No I'm fine Professor. I was just-" she was about to explain she was wondering if the other student was going to arrive when she did.

She smiled as she sat down beside her.

"Hello Henri, I'm J. J. - Hufflepuff," she said with a small welcoming smile.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Emily was at Quidditch Pitch talking to a rather cute Ravenclaw beater, after she established he was a pure blood she really began warming up to him, and began with her subtly flirting. The Ravenclaw pointed out that he was a fourth year and he was on a spare, and seconds dont gets spares meaning she had a class

Emily suddenly remembered, Occlumency, she peck the boy on the check and ran back towards the castle, when she arrived at the classroom the door was closed, Emily took a moment to catch her breath Just be casual, like your not even late she told herself

Emily walked into the classroom, and smiled at the Professor " Sorry Professor Henderson, I was caught on the staircase, its a hellish journey" Emily suddenly realized that she probably shouldn't lie to an Occlumency Professor, she quickly wiped that thought from her mind and took a seat in the second row

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:41 pm

"Nice to meet you J.J.," she smiled politely.

Then another student came into a class and sat down when she greeted the professor. Something about her story seemed off but since Henri didn't know her (or cared for the matter) she just shrugged it off.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:33 pm

She raised an eyebrow and detected that the student was lieing. She shrugged. She partically didn't care because she wasn't late anyways. A minute later, she would have been though.

"ALright, lets get this lesson started. Tell me what you know about Occlumency." She asked them.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:59 pm

J. J. put her hand up tentitively, "Well, it has to do with the mind... mainly closing it off from other people. So they can't have access to your thoughts.. and stuff."

It wasn't the most eloquate answer but it was one.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 pm

She nodded. "Five points to Hufflepuff." She said. "Now tell me, is there more than one form of Occlumency?" She asked. The answer she expected, from the students, she knew was no. It wasn't common, that there was another one that was invented by the person who taught her Occlumency. Serenity suspected there was three though.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:06 pm

Emily thought about the Professors question, this must be a trick question she thought to herself, she then looked at the Professor with a confused look

" There's only one form right Professor, I mean I couldn't imagine there are many other ways to defend your mind against legilimens" Emily said in response to the Professors question

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:36 am