Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

My very first Hogwarts Party (Open)

Alina Nosov
    Alina Nosov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

My very first Hogwarts Party (Open) Empty My very first Hogwarts Party (Open)

Post by Alina Nosov Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:08 am

Alina almost skipped into the common room with a big grin on her lips. The newest Gryffindor was carrying a bottle of voka in each hand, ready to kick start her social life at the new school. "Where is everyone?" she said as she looked around the empty room. Alina was a very social person and couldn't waitto meet new people.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

My very first Hogwarts Party (Open) Empty Re: My very first Hogwarts Party (Open)

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 am

"Guess what, Gryffies?" sang Jodie as she came into the Common Room. "Ponies are so bloody awesome, right? They are like ninjas in horse form. Oh. My. God." She then realized everyone but a girl was gone doing something else. "Dangawingit!" she frowned. She then walked over towards the girl. "I'm Jodie! You?"

outfit!
    Alina Nosov
    Alina Nosov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

My very first Hogwarts Party (Open) Empty Re: My very first Hogwarts Party (Open)

Post by Alina Nosov Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:48 am

"Hi!" Alina said brightly as she turned towards the girl with a grin. "I am Alina. You are the first person I've met in this school so far. Vodka?" she said offering her a bottle.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:02 am

"Alina?" repeated Jodie. "Imma call you Lina!" She giggled. "I'm Jodie, but call me anything other than Adele, I will kill you by putting a Hippogriff on your head!" She shook her head. "Naaaah, vodka's not my thing," she chuckled.
    Alina Nosov
    Alina Nosov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alina Nosov Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:12 am

Alina laughed at her threat. She never took such threats seriously, being as naive as she was. "I shall call you Adele then," she said, smiling at the girl.

"It's not?" she said, frowning slightly as she looked down at the bottle in her hand. "How can it not be? It's the most wonderful thing the world has created besides chocolate," she argued.
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:43 am

"Good for you!" grinned Adele. At the mention of chocolate, her eyes widened. "Chocolate?" she asked curiously. "Where? Where is the chocolate? Me wants me chocolate! Pweaaaase?" She looked at Lina with puppy dog eyes.
    Alina Nosov
    Alina Nosov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alina Nosov Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 am

"I have no chocolate. But this is as good as chocolate," Alina said, holding out the bottle of vodka to the girl again. "You should have some," she nodded, encouragingly.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:21 am

Iris walked into the Common Room, feeling bored out of her mind. She grinned when she saw two other people as well, one of whom she knew. "Hey Adele!" She greeted her friend and gave her a hug. She turned to the other girl and said with a grin, "Hey, I'm Iris."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:16 am

She entered the common room and looked around. No one was there, except for 3 girls, about her age or younger. She knew one of them , Iris, her friend and also she saw her on their astronomy class, a friend of the rude girl, but decided it wouldn't stop her in having fun with those three, seeing their vodka and smiling faces.

"So, what are we celebrating?", Tesla asked, smiling curiously. "I'm Gordon, Tesla Gordon, the new/old Gryffindor. Came here from France this year. You are?"
    Alina Nosov
    Alina Nosov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alina Nosov Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

"And I am, Alina" the young witch said as she turned around to face the new arrivals with a big grin. "Vodka?" she asked. "We are celebrating my arrival at this school! Join me!" she spread her arms, spilling some of the vodka in the process. "Oops!" she giggled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 9:21 am