Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Party of One (Open)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Party of One (Open) Empty Party of One (Open)

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:27 pm

Ophelia was enjoying her self immensly in the kitchen, louging back in her chair and lording over the house elves as she did at home.

There was nothing she loved more than feeling in control.

She accepted her drink from the creatures, and leaned back in her chair, smiling to herself. Even alone she could bring the party.

A party of one.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Party of One (Open) Empty Re: Party of One (Open)

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:49 am

Artemisia entered Durmstrang, she liked her job as Deputy Minister of Magic but it annoyed her all the field work she had lately so many regulations had been broken lately. Artemisia stormed into the kitchen with a cold look on her face

Artemisia glanced around the room and saw the elf which had not been properly authorised to work here. She noticed a girl sitting lounged back in a chair, she glared at her and swiftly walked towards her and stood in front of her and pulled out her notebook and pen

" Whats your name thank you, and yes you are required to give me your name as for this is a Ministry investigation " Artemisia said not looking up at the girl, but had her pen poised to record her name
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 pm

Ophelia gave the woman a bland look as she stormed into the room and began bossing about.

Obviously, she had power.

That, however, didn't mean she was going to respect it.

"Oh my," she said in a small, completely serious voice, "a ministry investigation? But what did I do?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:44 am

Artemisia looked up from her notebook and glared at the girl, she took a step closer and held out her wand " Sectumsempra" Artemisia said coldly as she waved her wand, a long gash appeared on the side of the girl's face, blood started running down her cheek and onto the chair

" Children shouldn't ask questions about business they need not know, now tell me your name" Artemisia said bluntly her eyes firmly fixed on the girl waiting for her answer
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:52 pm

Ophelia only flinched as the wound opened up on her cheek. She held a hand up to the wound but nothing more.

If this person thought it would intimidate her, they thought wrong. It has just ticked her off.

"If you get blood on this dress I'll sue." She stated levelly.

"And I should think if you are taking down my name for ministry records it is my buisness, Ma'am."
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:55 pm

Ares had been feeling a little peckish after his potion, so had decided to head towards the kitchens. Once there he over heard a conversation and arrived just in time to see one of his students hurt.

"Touch my student again if you dare. Ministry employee or not you do not have the right to hurt them." He said placing his hand on the hilt of his sword. "Do you have permission to be here?" He asked in disgust.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

Artemisia pursed her lips as her temper rose because the girl still refused to give her name, but before Artemisia could speak she was interupted by another voice, she turned around there was a man standing near the entrance, he must have have been a Professor

Artemisia folded her arms staring at him for awhile with an amused look on her face " I don't have the right, haha. Oh but I think you will find I do" Artemisia took a step closer " Im Deputy Minister for Magic Artemisia Lufkin you stupid babbling ape"

Artemisia looked him up and down like he was worthless " Now run along Professor this is a Ministry matter" she then fixed her glare back onto the girl "I suggest you do as your asked and tell me your name, or else the consequences could be... server" Artemisia said with a small giggle at the end
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:25 am

Ophelia hadn't let her gaze waver from the woman. She didn't know who she was dealing with - since she still refused to tell her - but as a Montague she was not raised to back down to intimidation.

Still she couldn't help but be slightly greatful when her head of house arrived. There was only so much willpower and rage could get her. Her Professor would have the authority that pushes things a little further.

She could feel the blood oozing through her fingers and it really wouldn't be long until it did drip onto her clothes - it probably already had - and she was more than greatful when, as the adults spoke, one of the elves bravely offered her a cloth to cover it with.

"Listen Deputy," Ophelia said, "I know my rights, and you aren't getting anything out of me without telling me why it is needed - Ministery Matter, is a little too vague for my likings."
    Ares Ryker
    Ares Ryker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ares Ryker Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:51 am

He sniggered. "Only deputy?" He laughed before turning serious. "Deputy's are fuck all. I have a higher rank than you do!" He smirked slowly circling her until he was stood in front of his student. "You obviously don't know who I am. It's not surprising really simpletons never do, do their homework."

"I am General Ryker, professor and head groundsman for this castle. I have fought for the freedom of this country for many years. I did not do that so some crack pot old woman could abuse powers she doesn't have!" He spat.

"It's okay child you neednt say a word!" He said before turning back around to face the woman. "I shall give you two options: leave right now and I won't say a word. Stick around and I shall have to write a letter to the minister. I'm sure shed love to hear what's annoying the professor she tried so hard to get, " He said tightening his hand in the hilt of his sword. "It's your choice."
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:31 am

Artemisia rolled her eyes at the girl saying she knew her rights I really do hate children Artemisia thought to herself as she tried to remain calm, then the Professor began abusing her and insuting her position, Artemisia raised one eyebrow

She then opned her notebook and began writing down notes for her report Genreal Ryker highly potential suspect for allowing the unauthorised elf to work here, is abusive and aggressive, a strong sense of violence would require an Auror for disarming Artemisia then looked up at him, " I was sent here on offical business, I can not leave until it is completed"

Artemisia walked over towards the elf and grabbed it by the wrist " Your coming with me" she said bluntly, Artemisia then made her way towards the exit she passed a glance over towards the man " Don't think your actions will be dismissed by the Minister" she said coldly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:02 pm