Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Midnight Blues. [Someone&&Anyone?]

Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Midnight Blues. [Someone&&Anyone?] Empty Midnight Blues. [Someone&&Anyone?]

Post by Sel Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 am

The clock exactly tolled midnight. And here was Iris, wandering throughout every corridor still in her lavender pajamas, carrying a bottle of firewhiskey in her bare hands. Yes. She was not the girl they knew and she herself knew she was. Today, she's merely way different. Or perhaps she'll be like this for the rest of her life. Until someone would accept her cry of help. Her cry of defeat. Who says she's weak enough as a Slytherin? Well, she said so herself a thousand of times. But now, she's making a change. A very wrong change, and she's fully aware of that consequence. What made her do this stuff? Very plenty. So many indeed that she can only think to herself. What was wrong with everybody? Including herself? She knew, but she can never understand.

Iris hopped all the way from the dungeon - where she escaped, then up the stairs towards the high towers above, peeping at the sleeping people of the portraits by the halls, pass the lighted up torches, and down for the Entrance Hall - her final destination. She sang a tune, familiar only to her like some childish maniac who got drunk - which she will be later on, and made herself relate to the lyrics,

"All the lonely people, where do they all come from? All the lonely people, where do they all belong? Ah! Look at all the lonely people!" the girl repeated over and over again, taking a big sip or two from her bottle of alcohol. Man. It does taste so good. Addicting.

She continued on with her journey and slid down the wide handlebars of the stairs, landing directly with a loud thump on the floor of the Entrance Hall. She crashed on the ground and lay her back against the cold marble stones, setting her eyes to look at the gigantic oak front doors of the castle. Iris rolled over, putting her head a rest just above the floor and cried loudly. Like she have never done before in her life. For the record, this was the first time she did this sort of thing since birth. And it didn't feel good at all. Except for the whiskey.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Midnight Blues. [Someone&&Anyone?] Empty Re: Midnight Blues. [Someone&&Anyone?]

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:26 am

Anna giggled when she entered the Hall, a bottle of firewhiskey firm in her hand. She had been drinking for a couple of hours now, and if she ever saw herself sober like this, she would cry and swear and wonder how the hell she would ever let herself get into such a giddy, happy mood. Then again, Anna wasn't exactly in her usual rude, feisty, I-get-angry-too-bloody-easily (also known as her normal) state for a few hours after she was hungover, which was usually enough time for her to forget what had happened the night before. She had escaped from Ravenclaw Tower ages ago, and because she had done this for many nights, it was easy for her to find a shortcut to the Entrance Hall. It was just behind that odd statue near the entrance to the Tower, but she can't be bothered to explain all of it, even though it could only take half a sentence. Some people, if they would see her now, would wonder how she knew shortcuts even the great Weasley twins didn't know about. After all, even if she was drunk, Anna would have picked up a couple of shortcuts around the school, wouldn't she?

"Shake it out! Shakeitoutshakeitoutshake it OUT!" she shrieked, singing in tune to one of her favourite songs that came out when she was a kid. She still looked for their songs online when she was at home, and regularly danced to their songs like a madman when she was sure no one was watching. That basically left hardly a day of the year, and anytime the entire Ravenclaw Tower was actually empty, which was practically never. It was her mother that had introduced it to her, and sometimes, she used to think that it sort of saved her life at the worst times.

As the blonde Ravenclaw walked into the Great Hall, she saw a familiar figure rolled up on the floor, crying. She blinked, and for some reason, turned to her own hair. She would need to dye it blonde again very soon; blonde had looked very good on her. Trying to make that fact stick in her head, Anna blinked once, twice, thrice. She walked over to the girl. "Yo, what you cryin' bout, man?" she asked, poking her. She then laughed maniacally. She had no idea that the crying girl was her own best friend.

here!
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:35 am

Iris grunted and shrugged the poking hand of her Ravenclaw friend. She rolled over from her lying position and gazed at Anna drowsily, as an impact of the alcohol and some sort of inexplainable depression. She sniffed, sat up and exclaimed, "I hate myself!"

Then continued on with her mourning. She removed the cap of the bottle of whiskey and began to drink lots and lots of it again. Almost consuming half of it by then. She drank harshly, making the liquid mostly the reason of her soaked sleeping robe. The girl tried to speak with her mouth on the lid and ranted, almost making no sense at all. But hopefully, her friend would understand.

"This is great! Right? I should have known. But what the heck brings you here?" Iris stopped and wiped her mouth with the back of her bare hand. She was beginning to be drunk, and surely any minute now she'll be knocked-out.

She stared at the front doors once more, - making no eye contact whatsoever and hummed her tune again, swaying lightly in what she have made as a little pool of firewhiskey.

OUTFIT!
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:33 pm

"Yo, duuude, you don't hate yourself!" Anna replied, as if nothing was wrong. There was, in her head. There was only a crazy girl sitting in front of her as if her life had been taken away or something. "You're too freakin' awesome to do that." She laughed lightly. "Ooh, we can be the kings and queens of anything! We can be! I will be queen of Italy, I would think. And Dante's gonna be my king, and we will have a big mansion in the countryside and it will always be sunny..."

Anna blinked at Eye's next action. Anna wasn't this crazy as a drunkard, but more like overly hyper, reckless and open. Anna wouldn't just let half a bottle of good, hard-earned firewhiskey go down the drain like that. "Whoa, whoa, duuude... watch what you're doing!" She snatched the bottle away from the Slytherin and held it firmly in her hand. "You don't waste good firewhiskey like that, man!" She shook her head. "And... and did you pee yourself?" she asked, pointing to the puddle Eye had surrounding her.

"I'm here because I wanted to look for Dante!" Anna frowned, looking very much like a five-year-old. "He's not here... well, where's Durmstrang?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:51 pm

Iris laughed loudly and snatched the bottle back. She shook her head rapidly, in sense of utter denial and almost spit the drink that was still in her mouth. She gazed at the also crazy Anna wide-eyed and began to force not to laugh. At herself, exactly.

"Pee? No way! You think I'm that stupid? Uh-huh. This, my queen of Italy is the mess I've made for drinking this stuff for royalties only! And because of that, you're making the other queen die of laughter." She said sarcastically and exclaimed right in the middle of the hall, "Okay! I am the queen of France! There! And I super, duper, majorly love myself! And this woman right over here!"

Iris drank again, not bothering how many galleons she already wasted for spilling the alcohol. She gulped in full volume and asked her friend curiously,

"Dante? Who's he? Oooooh. Durmstrang. Meeting halfway, huh? Probably he's saving the world there. For you!" and pointed directly at the Ravenclaw.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:23 pm

"Uh, yeah, man, whatever," Anna sighed, shaking her head. Honestly, Eye was getting out of control. She then took another sip of firewhiskey, wobbling all across the floor. "Yo, duuude... let's go have a drinking challenge." She giggled much too loudly for it to be her giggling. Then again, Anna Tshering was barely herself when she was overly drunk. "Come on, duuude! It's gonna be fun, I swear!" She held up another full glass of firewhiskey for Eye to see.

"Queen of France?" asked Anna curiously, raising her eyebrow. "Why France? France reminds me of franks. Like frankfurters. No offense, Eye!" She chuckled, looking very much like a little girl. "Imma be Queen of Italy when I grow up... but I don't wanna be the Queen of Italy. I just wanna be the Queen to Dante's king...

"Yes, he's from Durmstrang. I like him a lot!" Anna laughed, taking Eye by the arm and dancing in circles with her. The bottle of firewhiskey Eye had crashed to the ground, but Anna neither heard or saw it, so she didn't care too much about it. "He is my love... my love... mi amore... so che lui mi piace troppo, credo! Lo amo, lo amo..."
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:30 pm

Iris was wondering the halls, clutching a bottle in which she had mixed Firewhiskey and Butterbeer. She had bottles of the alcoholic drink stashed in her dorm and so far no one had been able to find it. She wasn't a constant drinker but it was the way she dealt with the stress once in a while.

She suddenly thought of her sister, Kaitlen and smiled sadly. She missed her terribly for some reason. She was happy that there was finally someone in her life she could be close to, as a friend. Life at Hogwarts sometimes got boring because no matter how outgoing she was, she was never able to find her own best friend. But she was pretty content and knew that this was luxury compared to the life she was living before she came here.

She wandered into the hall and wondered if any other drunk people were present. She felt she was somewhat sober and didn't completely lose her sanity. She laughed out loud when she spotted Anna and Eye dancing with each other.

"You dropped your bottle Eye!" She shouted with a grin and burst out laughing again.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 am

Iris laughed along like the maniac of her Ravenclaw friend and danced with her in circles. She slipped her bottle. So who cares? They still have plenty of them on the box. And besides, she's really having the fun moment of her life. Much more fun than her usual days - or boring days. But tonight, she was not herself and clearly drunk. She took Anna's glass and drank just half of it for her to share, and explained her reason of being queen. Of her being the ambitious mental and overly crazy one. She smiled childishly and swayed her arms freely.

"Ah! France is for Frances, my dear. Long live Your Royal Highness! Special mentions to my neighborly country of Italy! With her Fairest Queen Anna and The Mighty King Dante!" Iris exclaimed with an exaggerated laugh and began to sing the lyrics of a love song for her best friend. Another song she always admired ever since,

"She loves you! Yeah, yeah, yeah! She loves you! Yeah, yeah, yeah! That's it for the Durmstrang boy!" and threw her arm up in the air.

Iris turned for the well-known voice of her Gryffindor friend and burst out laughing too. She waved at her pleasantly, with that smile of a five-year old and gestured for Grayson to join them. To join the celebration of mentality. She continued to giggle and asked her other friend what's up with her in the middle of the night, "So! Whatchadoin'?"
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:24 pm

In response to Eye's question, Iris began to sing. "I'm so lonely! I have nobody! I'm so lonely!" She then stopped abruptly, they wouldn't see her sadness. She then laughed at her two friends who were dancing with each other. She drank some more of her mixture and jumped up and down. "I wish my boyfriend was here to dance with me. Or maybe my sister." She whispered and looked around, as though one of them might actually show up.

She ducked and entered Eye's and Anna's dancing circle and began singing a song in Greek without her even realizing so. "Beautiful language," she mumbled in between lines.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:52 pm