Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

the christmas blues

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

the christmas blues Empty the christmas blues

Post by Jess Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:09 pm

The fire was warm. Warmer than most places in the Slytherin Dungeons. The dorms were okay, sure. But by the fire; well, there wasn't anything like it. Jess was humming as she tried, and failed miserably, to wrap the presents she had made someone go and get for her. Granted, she didn't have many people to give presents too. Certh and Charlotte were the only ones really, since her dad wasn't really someone she wanted to give presents to. Not after what he'd said to her over the summer. He's a joke she thought to herself, and continued to wrap the stuff in front of her. The fire was still burning beside her once she had finished.

"Ugh, if only I knew how to send stuff to my room," Jess complained, shoving the now fully wrapped/taped/messed up presents to the side as she dragged a chair over by the fire to sit in. She got cosy and was about to close her eyes when she saw the portrait open.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

the christmas blues Empty Re: the christmas blues

Post by Xaroz Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Merlin, the dugeons were bloody cold. Even though he had only been here for a couple of days, it was cold. But the weather never bothered him, at all. He walked down the dark, fire lit dungeons and got to the portrait and whispered the password. It opened and he entered his common room. It was dead, except a slightly younger looking girl, sitting by the fire alone.

His eye brows raised and he walked over, taking his leather gloves off and Slytherin scarf. "Mind if I joined, you seen, lonely. One should never be alone, even if you are a fellow house mate." His yellow eyes sortened as he tilted his head summoning a chair as he sat.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:13 pm

Jess tried very hard not to growl at the boy who had entered the room, and it took a lot of self restraint not to get up and kick him in the face. With a heavy sigh, she sat upright and brought her knees to her chest, a position she had taken to liking over the summer since she spent a lot of the holidays in a cupboard. She really hated her dad sometimes, especially when he was in one of his moods. She could vision him pacing backwards and forwards, taking away to the wife that hadn't been there since... Well. Since a long time ago. She shook the thought from her head and watched the boy sit down.

"Sure, why not. I wasn't about to take a nap or anything," Jess said with a light smirk, but her lack of sleep made her not want to do anything whole-heartedly. She wasn't even being fully sarcastic this week. And that was a new experience for her. "Lonely? Nah, I'm used to it," she said and wrapped her arms around her legs, curling up in a ball.
    Xaroz
    Xaroz
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Xaroz Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:09 pm

"Your sastic remark is amusing," Korvus smirked as he topped it up with more scarcasim. His yellow eyes brightened as he snapped his head to look into the fire, listening to the crackle of the warm glow. He noticed her tiredness, her lack of character. oh, he knew. He could feel it coming off her.

"One should never be alone, like I sadi before. One can do insane things, and it will not be a pretty sight. So are you going to tell me your name then?"
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:36 pm

Jess cocked her head to the side, ultimately taken aback by his sarcasm in response to her lack of the device. "Well, if I'm not well, then you can hardly expect me to want to talk to you, twerp," she sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose, closing her eyes for just a second. Pulling on the sleeves of her knitted green jumper, she pulled herself into a tighter ball, to try and hide the skinniness of her recent self.

"Well, when you spend your summer holidays locked in a cupboard, completely alone, you tend to get used to the feeling. I'm Jess. Jessica Lupin, one of the last remaining Lupins, I am not a werewolf before you ask and yes, I am irritable," she said bluntly, dropping her right leg down so she was hugging only the other.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:32 am